#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oil Slick in the bubbler boosted flood and drain...i like it a lot. 12 12 under a 4 k QB135 until the stretch is done. Trying to do my best to keep it shorter so the whole cola can get blasted with photons...but genetics might say too bad. :D
7 gallons of coco and perlite 60/40 mix. lots of drainage is best for this system so it can get watered twice a day and not get waterlogged like pure coco in a flood and drain.
DSCF4731.JPG
DSCF4729.JPG
DSCF4730.JPG

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
ECSD.......was goint to take her last week @ day 70...but.........it's day 76. This girl really fattened up nice. Guestimate between 3-4 zips. Buds are dense and heavy. I have one in veg now, I just took 3 more cuts. Trimmed, washed and hanging about 20 minutes :love:View attachment 53083
don't mind the cat hairs, lol
View attachment 53084

fuckin cat
ECSD still drying, but she made the 4 zips, :)

I'm gonna get stingy with this one.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Told you'll I only keep rediculous aggressive moms. All that lanky short no growing garbage has to go. I had ogkb but tossed it cause it grows like ass. I dont want people growing my seeds talking about how fuked up and short and ugly they are. I want my shit to tower over everything they have. Gu has been 100 percent in my corner allowing me to keep and toss what I felt like tossing. Some new strains coming this next drop.
Ldont sleep on the animal cookie stardawg. Those are gonna be nice.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Told you'll I only keep rediculous aggressive moms. All that lanky short no growing garbage has to go. I had ogkb but tossed it cause it grows like ass. I dont want people growing my seeds talking about how fuked up and short and ugly they are. I want my shit to tower over everything they have. Gu has been 100 percent in my corner allowing me to keep and toss what I felt like tossing. Some new strains coming this next drop.
Ldont sleep on the animal cookie stardawg. Those are gonna be nice.
How much longer till there in stock?