#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Topanga looking like the picture I painted soo many years ago...
She's hopefully done stretchingView attachment 53275
Next is a full tent shot. Back left is a gmo cut that has had many many weeks of veg and was soooo happy to flower she grew a foot in a 2 week span since flip
The Styrofoam labels are a bit excessive but it was the only thing that I could right on and"stake" in there hahaha I gotta work on my organization.
Not,minding the "hotspot" from my new rig at all. I have the taller plants around the outside. Its a bit crowded because the autos come out this week.
People can hate on autos but there is a place for em in the schedule if ya have a little time in between harvest. View attachment 53275View attachment 53276View attachment 53277View attachment 53278View attachment 53279View attachment 53280
Good job dude. Shub be sum gas.. What is the bulb in the clip on lamp? Is that the uv-c u mentiond a while back?
And is that Topanga u got going the same as i got from u in the trade for driver?
Thx✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Good job dude. Shub be sum gas.. What is the bulb in the clip on lamp? Is that the uv-c u mentiond a while back?
And is that Topanga u got going the same as i got from u in the trade for driver?
Thx✌
Thanks. Yes thats uvC it goes on for 15 minuyes before lights out to kill any mold within the reasonable reach of it. @Opie1 could probably remember the name,of,the YouTube vid that gave us,the,idea to,use em. Something wizard. He literally suits up and gows thru each plant.
It helped along with milk, h2o2 , added airflow, and green cure to kill the mild issue I was having. I bwliebe from my fabric bags I reused after never washing and yes being in my stinky old basement.
And YES those are the magical beans from his drop around septemberish. Be careful if headroom is an issue. Other than that. These plants were started undee my ductwork because it was easy and free. And temporary because mama said so! Nothing is permanent in the hizzee. Those days are over. Now I do growbros.