#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry if I'm stating something you already knew, but I don't think Big Terps meant he was leaving here, I think he was trying to have his RIU account deleted, but couldn't.
Sorry man. I'm on vacation out of town and trying to enjoy myself because I worked 365 days straight last year and busted ass not only in the garden but also putting together all the shit that used in the process. It's been a crazy past couple days and I'm just trying to clean up all the fuckery. I certainly dont want anyone to stay here that dont wanna be here.
Me and Terps had our differences and I worked them out with him. I apologize if that was the case.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Done, anyone else wanna make a formal announcement they are leaving we can make that happen. All these butt hurt individuals that have absolutely no dog in the fight whatsoever and dont know the full circumstances of what happened. I dont need these cats creating a shit storm in the shadows and talking about how terrible it is here. I sure am gonna miss all the ad revenue all these vendors created. I learned my lesson the first time with whytewidow and green256 creating industrial sabotage after they was banned for stealing.
We will pick up the pieces and move on after everyone decides who they are keeping it real for and the smoke clears.
Hey dude chill out bro! I have tried 2-3 times to get rid of my trollitup account and havnt had no luck is wtf i was saying dude! U might be under alot of stress from them idiots but i have no fuckn clue what anyone has done to u or ur buisness. I was talkn shit on them not u.. I want no part of narkville over there. I droppd every forum i had except yours man! Go back and check potm contest where i thankd your ass numerous times for letting me be here along with others..
U could of asked me wtf was going or just read my words ive posted. I was wondering why the 15 mins everytime i tried logging on here it kept saying i was fuckn banned?? If i had any beef with u id say so.. U didnt see anything bad coming from my mouth bout u..

Look dude i appreciate everything uve done for me and all us here. I wanna be here but im not kissing ur ass or playing high school games..I didnt do shit towards u or be disrespectful to anyone else!
Frankly i can give 2 fucks bout that drama. Im here for the brotherhood of growers and the friends ive made here. Im not here to bust ur balls over sum drama i no nothing bout. If they are narks i dont want anything to do with em.. Not sure how my words got twisted into what u are saying? With all that weed u produce do u have time to smoke any of it? I think u need to burn one dude wasnt shit talkn u.. Hell gweedo and mtraindog was able to read my words correctly?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This place is home to many of us and it's appreciated. When You start taking casualties in Your unit it is at that point You find out who Your fighters are as well as the cowards. If a person will turn and out of spite divulge information to hurt the other person then I say that same person if pinched would roll to save thier own ass , Amos showed the world He has no ethics , is vindictive , and like cowards will roll if pinched. No time for someone like that.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Banana Orange Daiquiri is starting to show some frost (Flower Day 25)

Dope man, I need to put up some pics of my BODs hitting flower soon. All six seedlings sprouted and have been rushing to maturity since. Great structure on all of them, nice pungent stem rub, strong floral and fruit with two or three expressing a green, earthy fruit smell reminiscent of an immature banana.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I think its a character from sesame street...1 plant 2 plant mu ha ha

I realized my veg room was full...but i got really bong high and now the whole pack of topanga is soaking.

It felt so right....because it is how a seed pack should be used.

Veg room is full but that is how you do it...the seed will be ready for the beauty new flood and drain in time to shift them up and finally to bloom...

I am in harmony with the universe....

BbbbbbbbOOOoooooooNNNNNNnnnnnGGGG.... Rip NOW.

Retirement..why did i wait so long???? it is fucking AWESOME!!!
Lord, don't "waste" the Topango.
Roll a couple in wet paper towels and send them my way. I got a home for them. Haha!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
#1. I did not "Gang Up" on you, I simply responded to you commenting on my posts.

#2 I went out of my way to be clear that I was not talking about H or his plants. Literally made a post saying that explicitly.

#3 I will say that yes I called Gu out on the same shit H called him out for in the past. Things never change if people keep silent.

All my posts are there for review if anyone questions this.

If you do not like his business practices then do not do business with him. Pretty simple. A pic that a web guy puts up will not deter me or influence me not to do business with him.

To clarify to everyone on the board what he said and i said in return (may it be inappropiate on my part) here is what was discussed. If anyone wants to see they go to the greenpoint thread on riu. But this is the last im going to comment on it. Here is a screenshot to those who have been banned over their.

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If you do not like his business practices then do not do business with him. Pretty simple. A pic that a web guy puts up will not deter me or influence me not to do business with him.

To clarify to everyone on the board what he said and i said in return (may it be inappropiate on my part) here is what was discussed. If anyone wants to see they go to the greenpoint thread on riu. But this is the last im going to comment on it. Here is a screenshot to those who have been banned over their.
That dudes a clown. Gu has a PHd in business for fuks sake. What he is not realizing is like any business there are gonna be issues. Not many forums on fruit or diapers to complain about. Seems like most people who review or hate target the forums. The haters tend to be the loudest even

though it is exactly .5 percent of our sales.

That ad campaign ran on rollitup is like 1 percent of clicks and web traffic. A fukin joke. The haters will eventually get bored and move on. If a hand full of turds can only complain about fake pics I had nothing to do with I'll take that with pleasure.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Hey dude chill out bro! I have tried 2-3 times to get rid of my trollitup account and havnt had no luck is wtf i was saying dude! U might be under alot of stress from them idiots but i have no fuckn clue what anyone has done to u or ur buisness. I was talkn shit on them not u.. I want no part of narkville over there. I droppd every forum i had except yours man! Go back and check potm contest where i thankd your ass numerous times for letting me be here along with others..
U could of asked me wtf was going or just read my words ive posted. I was wondering why the 15 mins everytime i tried logging on here it kept saying i was fuckn banned?? If i had any beef with u id say so.. U didnt see anything bad coming from my mouth bout u..

Look dude i appreciate everything uve done for me and all us here. I wanna be here but im not kissing ur ass or playing high school games..I didnt do shit towards u or be disrespectful to anyone else!
Frankly i can give 2 fucks bout that drama. Im here for the brotherhood of growers and the friends ive made here. Im not here to bust ur balls over sum drama i no nothing bout. If they are narks i dont want anything to do with em.. Not sure how my words got twisted into what u are saying? With all that weed u produce do u have time to smoke any of it? I think u need to burn one dude wasnt shit talkn u.. Hell gweedo and mtraindog was able to read my words correctly?
Oh my, Lets all take a chill pill. Lets just do what we all came here to do and grow and pass on any knowledge we can . Lets just plug along now and everyone get along.