#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Wedding Pie S1 , Aaliyah Pheno , no fucking balls on this beauty. Sarcasm meter turned up to 10 for the haters, Keeping this in the rotationView attachment 47711View attachment 47712
Wow what a shit show that thread over there turned to. I wonder if the haters realize they are driving sales and redirects to this forum lol. Crazy ass tangerine talking about the craziest shit got me scratching my head. Gen telling flat out lies about his info getting posted which was 100 percent complete bullshit. Than other people posting screens of all kinds of shit haha. Wow it's a great time to be alive watching people trying to hurt you actually helping you .....

Oh and the guy that told everyone I didn't have gu's male is now making guarantees on more false bullshit. I'm happy truly there is no one I hate that much to make up complete stories about. I mean damn I must have really hit a nerve on some of them folks.
And Yes Heisen has My permission to grab any pic of His gear I post . If I ever post one good enough. So haters now what?

Promedz

Zeus
I posted my first message At riu and didn’t even talk shit but didn’t remember My promedz user name over there! Guess who called me out in less than one minute:. Not like I cared or was hiding but just shows that he still uses a burner account and can’t stay off this forum.. oh his name is Amos.

Then I went in!

Bigchief

Really Active Member
Been lurking a while so I guess I’ll contribute something. I have Bridezilla and Sundae Banana Cookies on day 47. The Bridezilla is so fucking sticky and dank it’s ridiculous smells sour and slightly chocolaty. The Banana Cookies smells of berries and is the beast of my small garden. Been feeding them jacks 3-2-1.

Bridezilla
40AF2766-07A0-4CF0-A87C-9559B1FB9021.jpegD6871859-07F7-49F3-A06C-66CFB796FBAB.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A like that is a face palm would be great (WTF I believe).

I am back after a day of foggy blur...opened some wedding dub, gmo cake and i cant remember...

The wives picked up their grinning idiot husbands...:D they have a bag of smokeables for later.

The rockwool...man that stuff works good when you follow the instructions. Tap roots are hitting the cubes in 2 days throught the 1 1/2 plug. Topangas the size of fiats! I have lots of veg room.

Dubstep...vegging nice
20200206_050534.jpg

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
You all should stop going over to RIU aka Troll It Up and feeding the trolls. That's what they want. I stick to the bodhi, useful, etc. threads without drama. With that said, @Heisenbeans you do have to protect your name so just make sure you tell people the truth about what you do vs. Gu. People at RIU are treating you like you were with Gu when he did some things people are still pissed at. Not sure why Gu even goes in that thread over there.