#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive read where the topanga yields well. So its def one im grabbing the next time those packs become available.
Yes, H kept suggesting to me to invest in the Topango.
I never listened. lol

Time for a quick "update" from the "Forbidden Lands".

4 ECSD's and a couple Wedding pies are curing and GG4 in flower. The Purple Punch crosses vegging out. Also the H's cut of MAC x Old Skunk males f2 daughter is filling out and getting her "frost" on. Her clones are rooted and thriving.
I'm sad to say the "MAC mother" didn't make it.
It was just bad luck and "grower error" on my part.
But, I have seeds from her. lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wow what a shit show that thread over there turned to. I wonder if the haters realize they are driving sales and redirects to this forum lol. Crazy ass tangerine talking about the craziest shit got me scratching my head. Gen telling flat out lies about his info getting posted which was 100 percent complete bullshit. Than other people posting screens of all kinds of shit haha. Wow it's a great time to be alive watching people trying to hurt you actually helping you .....

Oh and the guy that told everyone I didn't have gu's male is now making guarantees on more false bullshit. I'm happy truly there is no one I hate that much to make up complete stories about. I mean damn I must have really hit a nerve on some of them folks.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Been asked a few time about the Banana Orange Daiquiri growth and if it is easy to clone. BOD is a very vigorous plant that tripled in height from flip over the first 3 weeks of flower and is the easiest plant I have ever cloned.

Clones were taken Jan 12th (Day 25)
View attachment 47715

View attachment 47714
Never saw those rooters before. What are they? Pretty sweet