#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It's called jealousy. This whole weed seed and breed game is all about ego. Heisen should have never said a word to ANYONE about anything. I think that was a mistake he will learn from. Watch who you trust. There is always one mfucker who will stab you in the back. If Uncle H told me in an email he was getting paid that much $$ I'd get jealous too. Would I tell people even if I got pissed off at him? No fucking way. Not that type of guy. I'm not a vindictive cock sucker like your boy Trump.....but we wont go there :giggle:

I'm happy as shit for Uncle H and he deserves it. He worked his ass off to show he could pull off what he promised. Made videos, cursed people out, made a few more videos and then made some seeds that have proved to be the fire he said they would be. Who wouldn't be jealous over that? It's all of our dreams. Fucking admit it. We wouldn't be here otherwise.

People are not straight up with each other in this business and I doubt they ever will be but we have something here. If Uncle H gave up this website there would be quite a few of us that would miss each other and that would bother me. Unlike the other site where you wouldn't give a shit about anyone who came or went.

So....from me.............straight up.......yes I'm jealous of that fat salary but I am happy as fuck for Uncle H. He deserves it and IMO has earned every cent. If that is his real salary it pales in comparison to others in this business who make 10 times more. So grow the fuck up to the ones who are complaining over at the other site.

Lastly, I have no idea what went on or who got banned but either forgive and forget..........and STFU about personal shit. Christ WTF Amos? Some splainin' maybe?
tenor (61).gif

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Although not a fan of new grower bashing or forcing one to grow your way. There are quite a few, well more now, good hearted amazing growers over there. A few that never came here who got me started and answered ALL my noob questions in a timely manner. The patience they showed got me through my first run. They taught me more then the years of reading I did all in a few messages. So not all of them are bored losers as you put it. Oh well fuck it. Let's just grow. Fuck the nonsense.
ADobji @Hotwired 😈😈😈
Well obviously not all . Many a good grower yes I started over there as well . Not all just some

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The haters have the loudest voices. 1000 packs of seeds and 1 dude gets a plant with nuts and hes the loudest. Making you think everyone got nuts. Than the 1 or 2 haters parrot that shit. Nevermind all the fire pics on both forums and IG. All the smoke reports and such. I can honestly see why alot if growers and breeders left the forums. To many haters lingering around with. Nothing but negative shit on there minds.
I've seen a lot af awesome pics of your plants . And even more good words . Guy probably stressed the shit out of it too. Balls are pretty par for the course nowadays anyhow . Keep up the fire 🔥!

Rivendell

Seemed it was chunky stool who used to post here, Tangerine, vato 504, Rivendell etc.
#1. I did not "Gang Up" on you, I simply responded to you commenting on my posts.

#2 I went out of my way to be clear that I was not talking about H or his plants. Literally made a post saying that explicitly.

#3 I will say that yes I called Gu out on the same shit H called him out for in the past. Things never change if people keep silent.

All my posts are there for review if anyone questions this.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
After that I don't even want no parts. I can't figure out how to delete my account.
Same here man! I tried 2-3 times but have failed. If u or anyone else knows how plz say so.. Or 🤔 ... U no if go talk shit to them il get banned so that is prolly my best way to get the fuck outta there.. Ever since i was invited over here , i gave up on every other forum cause this is the best group out there.. Went to gen's site to see whats cooking there... Nothing! Same shit he had a year ago.. I did see like 5 reviews people left on his site. Was interesting...Guess he only had 5 customers... Lol.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Bah, all this drama. Come march or so when the new new drops we’ll all be here like ITS XMAS F@&$ING MORNING BOYS!!! The beans, the plants, the pics, the fire will all do the talking, and a few dorks on other forums will still be talking about pics on GPS, that shit really gets some peoples panties in a bunch for some reason. Lmao, how about any other seedbank where you don’t even get a pic? Just the breeders logo... and the packs cost 2 bills LOL. Guess thats allright though. Smh.

D

Deleted member 60

Nobody ever gets their account deleted there...or @ The Farm/etc. You merely become part of a collective of folks who have come and gone....but whose names and content still fill the site to make it APPEAR that the good folks/knowledgable folks who were ONCE THERE are STILL THERE. Just think of how many (everyone) folks have had memberships @ The Farm who are no longer there. Tens of thousands......and a lot of them from a decade ago are now some of the more recognized names out there Chucking right now.....

onward, through the fog.....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
anyone else wanna make a formal announcement they are leaving we can make that happen. All these butt hurt individuals that have absolutely no dog in the fight whatsoever and dont know the full circumstances of what happened. I dont need these cats creating a shit storm in the shadows and talking about how terrible it is here. I sure am gonna miss all the ad revenue all these vendors created. I learned my lesson the first time with whytewidow and green256 creating industrial sabotage after they was banned for stealing.
We will pick up the pieces and move on after everyone decides who they are keeping it real for and the smoke clears.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm stating something you already knew, but I don't think Big Terps meant he was leaving here, I think he was trying to have his RIU account deleted, but couldn't.
That's how I took it also. People are trying to delete their RIU accounts and can't.

I have an alias there but I wont talk shit. I stay on the down low. I want to keep my account so I can see what's up and who's talking shit there.