#Heisenbeans Genetics

GCG

Dinosaur
I'm just a bystander to all this. Frankly it's kind of irrelevant to me and don't know Amos but WTF! Seen him bashing riu and its members here then he flips and does Heison dirty like that over there. I dont get it.
For what its worth @Heisenbeans I'm grateful for this place. I really dig it and hope all this drama goes away now. @gwheels you got it from here, brother. Lets all just get high and grow some fire.

It's called jealousy. This whole weed seed and breed game is all about ego. Heisen should have never said a word to ANYONE about anything. I think that was a mistake he will learn from. Watch who you trust. There is always one mfucker who will stab you in the back. If Uncle H told me in an email he was getting paid that much $$ I'd get jealous too. Would I tell people even if I got pissed off at him? No fucking way. Not that type of guy. I'm not a vindictive cock sucker like your boy Trump.....but we wont go there :giggle:

I'm happy as shit for Uncle H and he deserves it. He worked his ass off to show he could pull off what he promised. Made videos, cursed people out, made a few more videos and then made some seeds that have proved to be the fire he said they would be. Who wouldn't be jealous over that? It's all of our dreams. Fucking admit it. We wouldn't be here otherwise.

People are not straight up with each other in this business and I doubt they ever will be but we have something here. If Uncle H gave up this website there would be quite a few of us that would miss each other and that would bother me. Unlike the other site where you wouldn't give a shit about anyone who came or went.

So....from me.............straight up.......yes I'm jealous of that fat salary but I am happy as fuck for Uncle H. He deserves it and IMO has earned every cent. If that is his real salary it pales in comparison to others in this business who make 10 times more. So grow the fuck up to the ones who are complaining over at the other site.

Lastly, I have no idea what went on or who got banned but either forgive and forget..........and STFU about personal shit. Christ WTF Amos? Some splainin' maybe?

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Here’s my awesome Heisenbeans
Seedling Adventure. Every seed from 41 HB strains cracked sprouted and has expressed. Not all have like being treated equal but in The seedling tray of 41 flavors that’s how we roll.
The seedlings showing issue in the house of pain are
Topanga star
Purple diesel
Purple crunch
They have not died but their canopy are not keeping up with the others.
I’ve got such a huge pleasure seeing
These seedling 🌱 take off. It’s going to be great having a table full of moms to compare plant to plant strain to strain. Clones will be my next drill down and the existing 5 mom strains from HB will provide plenty.
GG4
Topanga canyon
BrideZilla
Purple cake
BBC
I only run Heisenbeans. The universe dropped me right into the Heisenbeans reality and I have more abundance than I ever could imagine
With plant strain varieties. Thankyou
HB for A great life experience of goodness to the senses!

Attachments

Last edited: