#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Riu is a bunch of fucking losers that are bored
Although not a fan of new grower bashing or forcing one to grow your way. There are quite a few, well more now, good hearted amazing growers over there. A few that never came here who got me started and answered ALL my noob questions in a timely manner. The patience they showed got me through my first run. They taught me more then the years of reading I did all in a few messages. So not all of them are bored losers as you put it. Oh well fuck it. Let's just grow. Fuck the nonsense.
ADobji @Hotwired 😈😈😈

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Although not a fan of new grower bashing or forcing one to grow your way. There are quite a few, well more now, good hearted amazing growers over there. A few that never came here who got me started and answered ALL my noob questions in a timely manner. The patience they showed got me through my first run. They taught me more then the years of reading I did all in a few messages. So not all of them are bored losers as you put it. Oh well fuck it. Let's just grow. Fuck the nonsense.
ADobji @Hotwired 😈😈😈
Yeah I second that .............buncha cunts @ Riu..........you c ouldn't have said it better, lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seemed it was chunky stool who used to post here, Tangerine, vato 504, Rivendell etc.
The haters have the loudest voices. 1000 packs of seeds and 1 dude gets a plant with nuts and hes the loudest. Making you think everyone got nuts. Than the 1 or 2 haters parrot that shit. Nevermind all the fire pics on both forums and IG. All the smoke reports and such. I can honestly see why alot if growers and breeders left the forums. To many haters lingering around with. Nothing but negative shit on there minds.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I got a text that a ex Mod is telling the world personal e mail stuff about business contracts and salaries ect . I broke My own rule and checked it out , it's true and that cunt Gen was right there like a 20 dollar whore to lap up the money shot , no respect for a cock sucker pulling that I don't give a fuck what transpired , that is a bitch move , but I guess if You worship a gay as fuck cowboy it should be expected , but He will be using the gear for his next drop . Divulging info given in confidence in E mail , phone or fucking smoke signals is crossing the line , might as well be a cop , If You deal with that cunt don't bother talking to Me because if He will do that He would have no problem goin States witness in My book. If He is Your Friend ok just don't bother hitting Me up

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
The haters have the loudest voices. 1000 packs of seeds and 1 dude gets a plant with nuts and hes the loudest. Making you think everyone got nuts. Than the 1 or 2 haters parrot that shit. Nevermind all the fire pics on both forums and IG. All the smoke reports and such. I can honestly see why alot if growers and breeders left the forums. To many haters lingering around with. Nothing but negative shit on there minds.
Nuts happen from time to time lol part of growing chop and move on and pop another instead of running there mouths lol on that note 3 for 3 quick germination on my wedding cake and 3 for 3 on the adub germ 👌👌

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
When and/or if I get a few balls, I just pull em off. No bitchin, no whining or anything. I may say "well I found a ball sac down low today" and I put it towards stress I caused or that polyhybrids do it every great once in awhile or its just a strain trait like gg4 or some diesels. Not bash the breeder or anyone, no sense in it. So I say pullem off it's still fire lmao.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I got a text that a ex Mod is telling the world personal e mail stuff about business contracts and salaries ect . I broke My own rule and checked it out , it's true and that cunt Gen was right there like a 20 dollar whore to lap up the money shot , no respect for a cock sucker pulling that I don't give a fuck what transpired , that is a bitch move , but I guess if You worship a gay as fuck cowboy it should be expected , but He will be using the gear for his next drop . Divulging info given in confidence in E mail , phone or fucking smoke signals is crossing the line , might as well be a cop , If You deal with that cunt don't bother talking to Me because if He will do that He would have no problem goin States witness in My book. If He is Your Friend ok just don't bother hitting Me up
Double agent shit. Someone told me to look out for that cat a while back and I was like naw man hes alright. I guess I had to learn another lesson and just deal with the fallout and bullshit as usual.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Double agent shit. Someone told me to look out for that cat a while back and I was like naw man hes alright. I guess I had to learn another lesson and just deal with the fallout and bullshit as usual.
There was a disagreement , I don't care if You call Him every name in the book and vice a versa , but to post details especially sensitive business contracts , salaries , intellectual property ect is way over the line and is the same to Me as a paid informant for Five O , sorry it just is . No respect for that shit. RIU by not deleting it immediately just showed the World what I have been saying all along , full of Transvestite Narcs and scum bag so called breeders and sub 60 IQ fluffers

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
There was a disagreement , I don't care if You call Him every name in the book and vice a versa , but to post details especially sensitive business contracts , salaries , intellectual property ect is way over the line and is the same to Me as a paid informant for Five O , sorry it just is . No respect for that shit. RIU by not deleting it immediately just showed the World what I have been saying all along , full of Transvestite Narcs and scum bag so called breeders and sub 60 IQ fluffers
Mods would pin that shit over there if they could. That forum has prob kept the owner out of prison since prohibition.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I seen that shit personal info shouldn't be discussed. Amos really surprised me with that one.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Wow, that happened? I was under the impression he was on a higher horse................not that he was sucking horsedick. Posting personal/private shit is not cool.