#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Planting seeds with the tap root pointing up will prevent issues caused by ‘helmet head’.
Just throwing this out there.
Last time I had one grow the root out the top and the rest I had to dig for. Next watering it just flooded out cause the roots didnt have hold. Was gonna chuck it decided not to. Turned out to be my favorite lady (OBS) .Thought gravity was supposed to prevent that. Must've been a space seed. Anyway painting them root up seems like it would just make it take longer to hit the light and start producing more roots. I've had seeds stay on and just picked them off the sprout when it came up. Never had one stuck on hopefully I never will.

Opie1

Master Grower
If you put germinated seeds in the dirt with the root pointing down, it’ll shoot straight up, with a helmet on a lot of times.
If you put the tap up, it’ll curl back around and when it raises up it’ll pull the hull off.
I’m gonna be cracking a bunch of beans soon.
I’ll post a comparison test.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
If you put germinated seeds in the dirt with the root pointing down, it’ll shoot straight up, with a helmet on a lot of times.
If you put the tap up, it’ll curl back around and when it raises up it’ll pull the hull off.
I plant dry seed in pro mix , rockwool, or Jiffy plugs and let mother nature do her thing I never seen the reason to soak a seed, but I have and went back to dry seeding. I think the bacteria works on the seed hull to break it down enough to weaken the shell. Just my thoughts on it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
If you put it in sideways it’ll do the same but won’t risk the ones that don’t make the turn and end up lost in the dirt lol

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Will be the next best shit you guys hear about. Topanga is legit class 1 narcotic
Will you take a look at my pics I posted and tell me what these are. You know your plants. I planted a whole pack of the GG#4 and a couple Wedding Pies along with some others. I have 5 of these that purpled up super quick. The bottom pic is the only tall one out of all. These 5 should have been the GG4 unless I fucked up the labeling again. lol
Appreciate your input.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Will you take a look at my pics I posted and tell me what these are. You know your plants. I planted a whole pack of the GG#4 and a couple Wedding Pies along with some others. I have 5 of these that purpled up super quick. The bottom pic is the only tall one out of all. These 5 should have been the GG4 unless I fucked up the labeling again. lol
Appreciate your input.
I know you didn’t ask me man but I see no gg4 in the pics you most recently posted. Just my take on it based off what I see.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I know you didn’t ask me man but I see no gg4 in the pics you most recently posted. Just my take on it based off what I see.
That what I am thinkin'. I have it posted on one of these pages in the thread on what I had planted.
They are nice looking plants with good structure, has a sweet aroma.
If you notice, top and the bottom pics 2 different plants not different phenos.
Wedding Pie and Wedding Crasher maybe?
I'll try and post pics of the others. They, to me are more like the GG4's. 1st time I have ever grew any GG4.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Good info. Gonna try this in about a week on my next run

Always seem to have a problem with that

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I put it in the soil tap root pointing down and it shot straight up and said let’s get the hell out of here.
84CC4793-665B-4DAB-9A22-D8E6C7C4FE2E.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
But @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower has a ton of other threads to cover the point total anyways. I welcome my soon to be TS-3000 and the SP-250.....though I am thinking the TSW-2000 instead of the SP-250
They sent me an sp250 and a 2x4 tent for free, to run a grow with the light and review it. I’ve still got the light going, it’s not quite samsung diode quality but it isn’t far off!