#Heisenbeans Genetics

sandman83

Super Active Member
All I'm saying is you have to take any plant picture with a grain of salt. You don't know if they selected that 1 out of 100's, or whatever. A picture doesn't replace doing a little research, and getting a gauge on other people's experiences with a strain or a breeder.
I can't believe people ever expected more? Of course they select the best 1 out of 100 for the photo.....that's how every ad is done ;). The stuff I knew has been mixed and crossed and grown out so far from my day that I just trust yall know some fire.

If I had the space I'd do some open pollination but I'm chasing stash supply.

Promedz

Zeus
Quick question.. long time t5 guy here, got a qb 240watt and put it in place of a t5 for now to test! My plants are always happy under the t5 but now I have like 4 seedlings to teens that are drooping like they are over/under watered! But they are not! Hadn’t been watered in a few days and don’t need it! But they look sad my only thought is the light too strong? Or close? I moved them lower to see if that helped but would like confirmation? Anyone?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Quick question.. long time t5 guy here, got a qb 240watt and put it in place of a t5 for now to test! My plants are always happy under the t5 but now I have like 4 seedlings to teens that are drooping like they are over/under watered! But they are not! Hadn’t been watered in a few days and don’t need it! But they look sad my only thought is the light too strong? Or close? I moved them lower to see if that helped but would like confirmation? Anyone?
might be light stressed. when starting I always turn my Quantum boards all the way down and turn them up gradually each day for a week. I run 2 QB 260 , each has two boards and each puts out 288 watts. so pull that light up and turn it down, you should be ok then.

sandman83

Super Active Member
my seedlings and clones didn't like the LED, too strong IMHO. I switched back to fluro's and haven't had any issues. If you have an adjustable driver you can try dimming the QB.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
You will be amazed at how the quantum boards will produce.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Look Heisen, you have no control over the pictures, these people must be Democrats, twisting facts to get their outcome. Just keep up the good work and as far as i'm concerned the can go toke on Heathens bong he posted , he needs some hair on them balls.. LOL . I know this bothers you as we all can tell but sometimes you have to just say fuck it and move on. Your beans have been nothing but stellar IMO and have never had an issue. My two cents from a old fart grower.
untitled  bong.png
Even here I gotta hear about politics

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Just get a cheep light meter 7-10K lux for clones seedlings and your golden.
No sense in guessing they are to hard to dial by eye.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah thanks for the support guys. I'm not even gonna look at that shit anymore. Enjoy my vacation fuk it
seriously Man enjoy Your vaca and don't worry about what People who are the equivalent of crack heads who hang at bus stops think . That is what the MFs on RIU are . They are beneath even the worst of the worst here , and there aren't too many bonesmugglers on this site . Good peeps who are bringin it.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Yeah thanks for the support guys. I'm not even gonna look at that shit anymore. Enjoy my vacation fuk it
I'm sure most of us here got your back👊🙏don't let it bother you,we all know it wasn't you posting those pics.Take a deep breath,try to relax and enjoy a break.Just because i'll go post a pic of jar full of wedding dub to wow the kiddies over there.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'm sure most of us here got your back👊🙏don't let it bother you,we all know it wasn't you posting those pics.Take a deep breath,try to relax and enjoy a break.Just because i'll go post a pic of jar full of wedding dub to wow the kiddies over there.
I absolutely hate being the Adult in the room , I mean really but to put an end to the picture thing here it is : Heisen makes the beans , Gu has a Webmaster that I am pretty sure isn't Heisen , If there are augmented pics it aint coming from Heisen . If Gu augments pics so be it it's His site , His company and He can do what the fuck He wants with His business. If some assclown doesn't buy seeds because of a pic instead of doing research then that buyer is a mental midget who I hope never has children to dumb the gene pool . Fuck RIU and fuck anyone who doesn't agree with Me . There DONE , Lets talk Heisen genetics , Hot Women ( and I guess Men since there is Ladies here , )and Move forward . untitled wf.png

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I absolutely hate being the Adult in the room , I mean really but to put an end to the picture thing here it is : Heisen makes the beans , Gu has a Webmaster that I am pretty sure isn't Heisen , If there are augmented pics it aint coming from Heisen . If Gu augments pics so be it it's His site , His company and He can do what the fuck He wants with His business. If some assclown doesn't buy seeds because of a pic instead of doing research then that buyer is a mental midget who I hope never has children to dumb the gene pool . Fuck RIU and fuck anyone who doesn't agree with Me . There DONE , Lets talk Heisen genetics , Hot Women ( and I guess Men since there is Ladies here , )and Move forward . View attachment 45799
💪🏽

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Only one place I know to find factual grower content of HB genetics, by real
Growers that grow it. Smoke it and review it. Where standup breeders are open and directly available by open forums access by simply posting a comment or question.
Not to mention getting education of mothers strains and best growing practices fully shared upon the open forums community upon this site.
+++ HB YouTube videos documentaries 😊👍😎
Heisen it’s your new year
it’s your new decade.
Throw everything out which does not serve you.
That which does serve you will grow in abundance even greater
Peace ✌ bro-

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
But @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower has a ton of other threads to cover the point total anyways. I welcome my soon to be TS-3000 and the SP-250.....though I am thinking the TSW-2000 instead of the SP-250
Ya if u got a square area to grow in , the ts models especially the bigger tsw2000 n tsw3000 are pretty decent fixtures. They use meanwell drivers like hlg does. The leds are epistar diodes which are a little less quality than samsung diodes. The price is my problem with them tho.
I did own the ts1000 when they first came out. Its a mix of 2700k & 4000k + uv , up to 150watts. It grew sum dank buds and liked the square fixture more than the long skinny sp models. The 2 work quite well but if id chose my vote goes for the tsw models over sp. Just my opinions tho. ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya like others have said its just to much for them at the young stage. Thats exactly why i use just the dual spectrum 30 watt cheap led strip lights for the first 2 weeks after the pop the surface. Raise light or turn it down.
Hope u get them dialed in dude. ✌