#Heisenbeans Genetics

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Was out in the shop and found a small bag of mac1 flower I stored away about a month ago and forgot about gotta love it when that happens, opened a drawer and found a bag with a few nugs this size in it so.. I know what I’m smoking on tonight
@Dustjesus Good looking out man shits fire very hashy tasting with age!
View attachment 46179
One of my favorite strains and I'm smoking it right now this kinda bugged me out a little lol15804324306658854980263062620534.jpg

Was out in the shop and found a small bag of mac1 flower I stored away about a month ago and forgot about gotta love it when that happens, opened a drawer and found a bag with a few nugs this size in it so.. I know what I’m smoking on tonight
View attachment 46179
Yeah that shit he grew just looks phenomenal. Does a stand up job from grow to end product. Never tried, but can tell from the nugs.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
If you put germinated seeds in the dirt with the root pointing down, it’ll shoot straight up, with a helmet on a lot of times.
If you put the tap up, it’ll curl back around and when it raises up it’ll pull the hull off.
I’m gonna be cracking a bunch of beans soon.
I’ll post a comparison test.
I’ve read that you should always plant seeds with the point up. The tap root comes out of the point and curls back down, then pushes the top up through the surface.

just like you said. And that’s what I’d do if I didn’t germinate in paper towels.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 46179
Love the mac. One of my favorites to watch flower of all time honestly.
Screenshot_20200129-165534_Messages.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Quick question.. long time t5 guy here, got a qb 240watt and put it in place of a t5 for now to test! My plants are always happy under the t5 but now I have like 4 seedlings to teens that are drooping like they are over/under watered! But they are not! Hadn’t been watered in a few days and don’t need it! But they look sad my only thought is the light too strong? Or close? I moved them lower to see if that helped but would like confirmation? Anyone?

They need to be hardened off from the direct intense light. If im fixing to put plants outside i put them in the shade for a couple days. They will droop every time from the much more intense light.

They sent me an sp250 and a 2x4 tent for free, to run a grow with the light and review it. I’ve still got the light going, it’s not quite samsung diode quality but it isn’t far off!
Yea I cant complain. Mars was my first white light LED when I first started growing after a run or two with terrible blurples. I loved the result I got with it. Their other lights I got seem to be doing well too so I cant really complain.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Smoke report for Sundae
Banana Cookies #1. These buds have been curing for approximately 2 weeks. The smell is a mixture of garlic, onions, and industrial cleaners. I don’t get any bananas or sweetness. The flavor is pure spice, very pungent. 458CB278-378F-4FFB-98BE-5F0544E7E11D.jpeg
The high is very powerful. I smoke quite a bit. I typically don’t feel to much of a buzz from most strains, this one is up there with the best I’ve grown. The Hugh is wonderfully sedative, I’d recommend it for anyone with sleep issues.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I do the same from day one under the cobs. They seldom stretch tall like you see some seedlings.
I also start seedlings under LED, although I use QBs and not cobs. I leave my QB dimmed 50% throughout all of veg, start at 32” and let the plants grow until they’re 24” away, then just maintain 50% at 24” until flip, when I raise the light all the way up, turn it to 100% and let them grow into it. at the end of stretch i sometimes drop the light an inch or two but it usually works out perfect if I time the flip right.