#Heisenbeans Genetics

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
This fukin guy is straight up lying. Telling complete bullshit. I never stole any fukin pics period. There are 600 pages here of photos. Does this fukin guy not realize greenpoint has a content writer. I have 0 input or say on what is used. I have over 100 instagram pics of people who have tagged me and I reposted the pics of the plants they grew FROM MY FUKIN SEEDS. why is this dude telling lies and making up shit. What is even worse is his ass is unchecked and allowed to even spread those lies. Cant believe no one over there has put this dude on blast and point out the obvious. Hate my guts sure. I'm fine with that but why make up 100 percent fabricated stories.
It's not like gu is behind a screen stealing pics on the internet and reposting them everywhere. It was a content writer issue.

WTF

View attachment 45782
I went to log in over there to set the record straight. But I'm banned. Because on this forum I bitched that someone was allowed to post my amazon review, and said "fuck rollitup" my opinion hasn't changed. They can have their echo chamber.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I went to log in over there to set the record straight. But I'm banned. Because on this forum I bitched that someone was allowed to post my amazon review, and said "fuck rollitup" my opinion hasn't changed. They can have their echo chamber.
Brother pretty sure We got banned the same Night , Them fucks got hammered by both of us hard that night and pretty sure We both were right fucking wrecked . I was laughing My fucking ass off . Poor Gen hahahaaha . His South Beach Breeze was a very nice little Huah for My Orange Sundae tho to be fair ,.

Ya'll have any experience or opinions on these products from over seas?
Ha ha I was looking at all that stuff this last week. Everything dirt cheap on the baba. Just have to do homework and find a reputable seller.

Thought I had the real deal on a few bars, but then saw I had to order 100...

But they’re knocking off companies left and right. For some of the prices I wouldn’t care if it did take a shit on me after a run or two.

I likely will buy some stuff in a couple months.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Ha ha I was looking at all that stuff this last week. Everything dirt cheap on the baba. Just have to do homework and find a reputable seller.

But they’re knocking off companies left and right. For some of the prices I wouldn’t care if it did take a shit on me after a run or two.

Im not sure if they are knocking anybody off or just selling direct.... the spiderfarmer 2k and 4k on the baba look identical to me and I'm sure "meizu us" just imports them. I was curious what the minimum order was and if you needed a business account.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah thanks for the support guys. I'm not even gonna look at that shit anymore. Enjoy my vacation fuk it
I have been a part of this forum since the beginning of this.
Heisen, You have been straight up with me, and shared your ideas and concerns. You have helped show a lot of us, there is still good, hard working growers, who really care for the highest quality and the people who grow them for medicine or for the love of the plant.
What these guys are doing whether they realize it ,is showing you one of the "best" forms of flattery there is. Envy!
Let them eat cake! lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have been a part of this forum since the beginning of this.
Heisen, You have been straight up with me, and shared your ideas and concerns. You have helped show a lot of us, there is still good, hard working growers, who really care for the highest quality and the people who grow them for medicine or for the love of the plant.
What these guys are doing whether they realize it ,is showing you one of the "best" forms of flattery there is. Envy!
Let them eat cake! lol
Let them Eat a Dick , fuck sugar coating lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Quick question.. long time t5 guy here, got a qb 240watt and put it in place of a t5 for now to test! My plants are always happy under the t5 but now I have like 4 seedlings to teens that are drooping like they are over/under watered! But they are not! Hadn’t been watered in a few days and don’t need it! But they look sad my only thought is the light too strong? Or close? I moved them lower to see if that helped but would like confirmation? Anyone?
Agree with others here on light stress, I ran t5s and switched to quantum LEDs, I had to raise them to 24" before they quit stressing, it also helps to run your temps about ten deg warmer since the LEDs have little heating the leaves, easy to over water since soil and room temps were cooler, that's what helped my situation anyway...

mjw42

That specific link I posted you can buy a single. They get you for $75 for shipping but still waaaay cheaper than I've seen here. Maybe the diodes are lower binned?

Im not sure if they are knocking anybody off or just selling direct.... the spiderfarmer 2k and 4k on the baba look identical to me and I'm sure "meizu us" just imports them. I was curious what the minimum order was and if you needed a business account.
We noticed that on Baba the Spider Farmer SF-2000 has like 880 diodes and the price is around 250ish area...then on the SF actual website. The same board is over $500 but has like 1212 diodes instead.

I even defoilate in veg if its the right thing to do to that plant. Like i did yesterday. :)
Same here, I’ll pluck big old fans anytime through veg if they’re blocking something. I like to lollipop everything but the top 6-8 inches of the canopy about a week or 2 before flip and do a little defoliation if needed as well. Haven’t noticed a loss in yield and no larfy bs to deal with come harvest..nothing but nice chunks makes for a much happier harvest haha

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Are they shorter or the taller out the two? Heisen says the pie is a short plant..
Bottom pic is the only tall one I have. the rest are all short, but i have more than I planted of the Wedding Pie that all look the same. I'm a little confused, but they are h's.
Reminds me of seed we got in about 2008 from canada.
They purpled up too fast to be GG4.
My environment wasn't out of whack to cause purpling.