#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Smoke report for Sundae
Banana Cookies #1. These buds have been curing for approximately 2 weeks. The smell is a mixture of garlic, onions, and industrial cleaners. I don’t get any bananas or sweetness. The flavor is pure spice, very pungent. View attachment 46236
The high is very powerful. I smoke quite a bit. I typically don’t feel to much of a buzz from most strains, this one is up there with the best I’ve grown. The Hugh is wonderfully sedative, I’d recommend it for anyone with sleep issues.
My GMOxBBC had that garlic onion funk mixed with a cookie undertone faint but you tasted the sweetness somehow they meshed well. I ruined that run if hmit drying but have another about to go into flower in 2 weeks...the reason I said this was I'm curious where your terps came from. Sundaexbbc are the only ones that eluded me. But I have plans. Ahaha
@Evergreengardener you running soil or hydro?
I have another BBC in soil flowering now I believe I'm at day 14...already better then the first run if I may so myself 🤪😉😏 I'm truly excited to see yours flower out.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
My GMOxBBC had that garlic onion funk mixed with a cookie undertone faint but you tasted the sweetness somehow they meshed well. I ruined that run if hmit drying but have another about to go into flower in 2 weeks...
@Evergreengardener you running soil or hydro?
I have another BBC in soil flowering now I believe I'm at day 14...already better then the first run if I may so myself 🤪😉😏 I'm truly excited to see yours flower out.
I’m in soil man I’m to lazy for hydro checking ph and shit 🤣 I also get clumsy so I’d step on a pipe and flood a room haha.
I flowered out a s1 that came out really nice imo but don’t know if it was close to the real or not had a sweet inhale but the aftertaste on the exhale tasted like fresh brewed coffee.
I’ll be watching yours flower as well

I just put a gmo x bbc to flower myself with a few more vegging

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I’m in soil man I’m to lazy for hydro checking ph and shit 🤣 I also get clumsy so I’d step on a pipe and flood a room haha.
I flowered out a s1 that came out really nice imo but don’t know if it was close to the real or not had a sweet inhale but the aftertaste on the exhale tasted like fresh brewed coffee.
I’ll be watching yours flower as well

I just put a gmo x bbc to flower myself with a few more vegging
Oh bro I'm swinging through your thread now. It's funny you say that. I feel like soil takes more effort. I'm going back to hydro fully after I flower out everything and figure out who stays and who goes. In a perfect world they'd all stay. Did your GMOxBBC self level out the canopy? What I mean by that is did the main cola stall out this allowing the sides to catch up then resume normal growth? This one I have is really nice I got ridiculously lucky off 2 beans and only have that one make it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Oh bro I'm swinging through your thread now. It's funny you say that. I feel like soil takes more effort. I'm going back to hydro fully after I flower out everything and figure out who stays and who goes. In a perfect world they'd all stay. Did your GMOxBBC self level out the canopy? What I mean by that is did the main cola stall out this allowing the sides to catch up then resume normal growth? This one I have is really nice I got ridiculously lucky off 2 beans and only have that one make it.
i just put it in flower now so we will see how it ends up but it’s side branching are pretty damn close to the mains but I did top these.

I’ll go snap some pics of plants and update

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You will not be disappointed. Bro tag me if you remember when you post the GMOxBBC. I'm curious to see them. All BBC just with a GMO structure and a complimentary terp influence.
GMOxBBC by Heisenbeans
IMG_20191216_223541.jpgIMG_20191219_015043.jpgIMG_20191216_223558.jpgIMG_20191212_173800.jpgIMG_20191219_015032.jpg
Here you can see how nice the structure was. No lst/hstIMG_20191219_170545.jpgIMG_20191219_014828.jpg

ill try to find better ones, heres my vegging clone. If the above flowered plant. She just got over the stalling I was talking about. You can see the sides are pretty uniform around.IMG_20200129_222035.jpg

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
After finishing trimming this run I scraped off the table. 🤯💣 weighed it for fun 5.60g

View attachment 46280
View attachment 46281
That's a nice topper , or I saved mine and add it to my outdoor to increase potency!!
I had half of what u have there, but my process needs some work. We used some underlayment foam for flooring Hahah. It worked and I'm happy AF I have it cause my outdoor dudnt finish. C99, did pretty well under the circumstances....
Do u use a dry sieve under you while trimming or just scrape it off the table after?1116191354.jpg

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
That's a nice topper , or I saved mine and add it to my outdoor to increase potency!!
I had half of what u have there, but my process needs some work. We used some underlayment foam for flooring Hahah. It worked and I'm happy AF I have it cause my outdoor dudnt finish. C99, did pretty well under the circumstances....
Do u use a dry sieve under you while trimming or just scrape it off the table after?View attachment 46287
I just scraped the table with putty knife. Have it lined in thick plastic. I Think it all ended up on my floor other times. Was surprised at the amount.