#Heisenbeans Genetics

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Hey, I soak rapid rooters in water mixed with recharge, which also contains humid and fulvic acid. I have noticed slightly quicker sprout times since switching to this method, I always just assumed it was the microbes helping guide the roots, but now I’m wondering if the Fulvic & Humic have any role in this.
Probably a little bit of both helping tbh

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Fungus infections are a bit different than clogged pipes.
I'll be honest I have no idea what would cause those issues
Fusarium fungus colonizes the xylematic tissues of plants, blocking the vessels. This blockage causes yellowing and wilting of leaves and stems, together with necrosis and, in severe cases, death of the host plant.

Symptoms of Fusarium
  • Rotting at the base of the stem
  • Lignificación of the stem
  • Nutritional deficiencies on the leaves, which turn yellow and necrotic but remain attached to the plant
  • Only one branch (or part of the plant) can be infected
  • Root rot
  • If we cut the stem, we observe brown vascular bundles
  • Normally, the infection advances from the lower part of the plant toward the top
Fusarium penetrates from the soil through wounds in the roots or the stem and via the root hairs or the younger epidermal root cells. It reaches the woody tissues (xylem) where it develops, preventing the transmission of water and spreading to all parts of the plant.

Unfortunately, there is no effective treatment or fungicide to combat Fusarium or treat infected plants. Prevention is, therefore, the best and only option we have to avoid it; we should be very strict with hygiene in our crop, disinfecting the trimmers, irrigation tanks, plant pots, etc. before their use. Needless to say, using a quality substrate with known properties is very important.

We can also water our plants less often and ensure to keep our substrate under 30ºC. Another commonly used option by many marijuana growers is adding Trichoderma to the growing media, a beneficial fungus that – in addition to providing an explosive growth of the roots – colonizes the soil and prevents the growth of other fungi.

Source: www.alchimiaweb.com

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Couldn't wait......> if< there is a Black Friday sale I guess I'll just miss the big ole' boat yet again....

Lights got shipped today.....beans are gonna be droppin' ASAP. The Heisen stuff from that first drop lost out on the Summer grow 'cus it just didn't arrive early enough for inclusion. Wanted to get this order in so I can run these along side a buncha other stuff and see who plays the nicest. Just a couple packs I didn't really need...Punch Bubble & Purple Dream. Will run the last 3 PP S-1's in the same mix.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I really don’t need to buy any more seeds, I’ve got enough to double the amount of plants I’m running, never keep any clones and still not need seeds for a good 5 years at least, but I know if they do another half off code for Black Friday, I’m going to end up with either a pack of the purple aliens or oil slick.

takeurmeds

First sentence of the purple dream (PP x BD) listing says "Purple Dream is a hybrid Indica created by crossing Granddaddy Purple and Blue Dream" rather than Purple Punch x Blue Dream....maybe that was copy and pasted from Granddaddy purp genetics purple dream which is GDP x BD?

Also some of the new posts are claiming 10 seeds per pack, while others say 6 seeds.
Maybe something to look over before a wave of emails from folks claiming their packs were short.

Gu need any help with these listings?

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Heisenbeans

New vids are full of great info. all your moms looking super healthy....you know...if your just gonna throw that kush mints out i know a guy who wouldnt mind taking it off your hands :)

Deff love your setup with the floroflex, going to go recirculating as well as long as i have enough headroom for the bins under the flood table. My new place has taller ceilings so it might be time to come outa the tent and switch to a 630 cmh

I try to start and veg all my plants outside the tent while the batch inside the tent flowers then changing them out as they finish to try and keep as steady of a rotation as possible.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That
@Heisenbeans

New vids are full of great info. all your moms looking super healthy....you know...if your just gonna throw that kush mints out i know a guy who wouldnt mind taking it off your hands :)

Deff love your setup with the floroflex, going to go recirculating as well as long as i have enough headroom for the bins under the flood table. My new place has taller ceilings so it might be time to come outa the tent and switch to a 630 cmh

I try to start and veg all my plants outside the tent while the batch inside the tent flowers then changing them out as they finish to try and keep as steady of a rotation as possible.
Kush mints was ok just terrible seed producer. Super tiny and the stretch and structure on the plant truly sucked. The grape pie and wedding pie are similar but definitely 100 percent better

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
What’s with most the pics being taken from insta from other grows though? Then all the added filters by gps none of them plants look like the ones on gps if you click the grower credit you’ll see the real pics. They are pics of the moms but not the moms used. Not an attack post just curious, I’d rather there be no pics until the grows start to come in.

GCG

Dinosaur
What’s with most the pics being taken from insta from other grows though? Then all the added filters by gps none of them plants look like the ones on gps if you click the grower credit you’ll see the real pics. They are pics of the moms but not the moms used. Not an attack post just curious, I’d rather there be no pics until the grows start to come in.
That's suspect. Tne pic for punch bubble is really altered.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Don’t get me wrong I’m sure theyll be plants found that look way better but until then I’d rather see no pic for the cross
95 percent of people not on this forum are buying the seeds. The only way we can make everyone happy is to include pics of the moms used or actual crosses. We get a combined 20 emails a day on people asking for pics and it's always you can google the images for the mothers used. It's really just easier this way and we actually swap the photos when people tag us on IG or send them in. I provide most of the photos and they are mostly the moms used or the crosses from photos people have sent in. It's just difficult to leave a blank photo up there when 90 percent of people are picture shopping for seeds