#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
95 percent of people not on this forum are buying the seeds. The only way we can make everyone happy is to include pics of the moms used or actual crosses. We get a combined 20 emails a day on people asking for pics and it's always you can google the images for the mothers used. It's really just easier this way and we actually swap the photos when people tag us on IG or send them in. I provide most of the photos and they are mostly the moms used or the crosses from photos people have sent in. It's just difficult to leave a blank photo up there when 90 percent of people are picture shopping for seeds
Well shit man thank you for the response. With a answer like that I guess I can get behind it but did they need to add all those filters imho it makes them look fake like most here we just know weed doesn’t look like play dough

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
These fire genetics will sell themselves. Dont understand putting up doctored pics.
I somewhat agree and feel like the oversaturation really fuks up the pics. Some of them before the filters were added looked alot better. I dont make all the decisions and I'm sure there is a reason. It could be bandwidth on the server allows for small pixel photos and they may have to oversaturate them to get the details. I'm not sure.
One thi g I am sure of is the seeds are what they say they are and I worked really hard on this drop.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I somewhat agree and feel like the oversaturation really fuks up the pics. Some of them before the filters were added looked alot better. I dont make all the decisions and I'm sure there is a reason. It could be bandwidth on the server allows for small pixel photos and they may have to oversaturate them to get the details. I'm not sure.
One thi g I am sure of is the seeds are what they say they are and I worked really hard on this drop.
Some of the packs say 10 regs in the description and some say 10 fem beans in the description

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Hilarious how rattled I was that Heison was going to tear into me. Appreciate the honest response brother.
As long as you don’t come off as a dick or asshole @Heisenbeans has never turned away someone’s honest opinion on what he’s doing ( not in my experience anyway) and usually responds to it it can be easy to miss some when you have as much going as that man

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Sorry to highjack your thread H but I'm I need some help and I know there are some great growers on this thread so any off you guys could help me... it be much appreciated my friends Thanks

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Purple punch x Mac1
These ain't gonna last cause there a cunt to make and there wont be that many.

These came off 2 smaller plants. About the same on a bigger plant

View attachment 32284
I wish I didn't go manic over the weekend and spend frivolously lol. Damn. Really kicking myself. Lost out on the bastard seeds and now these. Nope. Career change is in order I believe. I'm expensive.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have a bbc in early flower and just popped gmo x bbc can you take a moment to tell me what you getting terp wise off those plants?
I just planted 15 more Heisenbeans gmo x bbc more adub, ghost og, pp x bbc and more sundae driver s1 these will get proper veg and ill pull clones this time.
Since @Heisenbeans said he doesn’t care if we breed with or give a fuck what we do with them once they are ours and mostly since he’s done with them I’m going to put my hand at reversing the adub and sundae drivers with sts

That BBC looks like my keeper holy crapola!

Edited to add some descriptions:
Smells like spice and banana and berry. Tastes spicy and fruity. Very smooth smoke. She grows very easy in veg and gives me 4 awesome colas on each plant. A higher than average yield for my style of growing. I think I can squeeze 40 grams out of her. 16 x 40 = 640 grams under a 600 watt hps.

She is an awesome finisher in color and trichcome production. This particular cut gets 5 of 5 stars. Checks all the boxes like H would say.

bbc keeper 001.JPG

bbc keeper 004.JPG

bbc keeper 003.JPG

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I have a bbc in early flower and just popped gmo x bbc can you take a moment to tell me what you getting terp wise off those plants?
I just planted 15 more Heisenbeans gmo x bbc more adub, ghost og, and more sundae driver s1 these will get proper veg and ill pull clones this time.
Since @Heisenbeans said he doesn’t care if we breed with or give a fuck what we do with them once they are ours and mostly since he’s done with them I’m going to put my hand at reversing the adub and sundae drivers with sts
Fuckin right bro ofcourse honestly gimme a second to go wash my face and hands and get a clean palette going. This is going to fun. I just got done playing with them all lol. Be back shortly to edit this...not gonna lie the gmo BBC are *orgasmic moan* seriously...my one of two gmo BBC and only to live has imo the structure of gmo with the BBC Dom terps with gmo I suppose unders. It self leveled out, the main stopped sides shot up...The buds are slower but I attribute that to a hydro error I have two more clones of her waiting in the wings...running one into soil for a mother if I like the smoke and the other in a proper hydro life.