#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah, I’ve run automated setups before, I just like my time with my plants. On days I work, it’s about the only part of the day I do enjoy lol. I’ve got the stuff for both a drip system and RWDC in my garage, packed into storage totes just in case I ever want to automate.
LOL...I feel ya......my hydro shit is all buried somewhere in the shed. I did see the UC buckets the other day though.... :ROFLMAO: Wasn't at all tempted to get em out.

Looks like the beans dropped. Musta missed the Punch Bubble(?) Heehee....dizzaaam. You guys are nutz with that "Buy" button.

D

Deleted member 60

Much respect to those checkin pH and stuff....been there, done that. No need these days for the RWDC/UC yields and no running water in the garage/grow area now...so....um...nope. I did find my old Trimeter and a Hanna combo pen and am gonna see if they still work. Was a long time ago....prolly not.

So did the Bubblegum/PP cross drop guys?

@Hotwired i got your back man (on not every plant will be an all star not all the dick measuring that went down I'm drama free :ROFLMAO:)
here is a bbc x pp that is doing some weird shit in its 3rd week of flower ( size is not an indicator of anything bad i grew this one 12/12 from seedling 1 week veg ) but check out the leaves in this plant. This just recently started idk what it is it is in same soil same water as the rest. its only one of many plants exhibiting this weird trait @Heisenbeans, initially my mind went to bud rot but i pulled it out and looked it over good and its not rot. i know its not the soil mix since it never burnt and was in the soil mix as a seedling with no signs of stress at all

again im well aware that some plants just wont preform doesn't mean this cross wont be 🔥this was a solo seed I just got more of these wet as I'm sure i can find one i like

im still letting this grow it smells absolutely delicious cant pin point smells but just fruit bowl goodness right now and this weird leaf trait doesn't seem to be affecting growth it is only like that on smaller leaves no fan leaves or lowers ill snap some more shots another time. This one did get a drought though it got forgot about for a watering so it was dry for about 2 1/2 days that could be it but ive never seen a small drought cause this (maybe ive just had good luck with drought resistant plants)
View attachment 32208
ill probably pull fan leaves freeze and turn this one straight into bubble
Im here to show good and bad in any beans i grow this plant is ugly as shit but smells so good doesnt discourage me from popping more
Holy shit @Evergreengardner that's almost the same shit that happens to my Sour Goji. The top sugar leaves get all weird @ 3 weeks into flower. Mine don't seem to get as bad as that tho. They first start to change color and turn light green. Then the light green areas start to die right in the middle of the leaf.

Then it just STOPS and grows normally. Here is a pic @ 4 weeks into flower:

weird 001.JPG

It only happens to the top sugar leaves and then it finishes very nicely. I've tried different food and nothing matters. They start doing it 2 weeks in and by 4 weeks it stops and the plant grows normally the rest of the way out.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Holy shit @Evergreengardner that's almost the same shit that happens to my Sour Goji. The top sugar leaves get all weird @ 3 weeks into flower. Mine don't seem to get as bad as that tho. They first start to change color and turn light green. Then the light green areas start to die right in the middle of the leaf.

Then it just STOPS and grows normally. Here is a pic @ 4 weeks into flower:

View attachment 32258

It only happens to the top sugar leaves and then it finishes very nicely. I've tried different food and nothing matters. They start doing it 2 weeks in and by 4 weeks it stops and the plant grows normally the rest of the way out.
That’s wild man but yea like I said it doesn’t seem to be affecting growth the plant is on par with the others of the same age

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Dont take the little things for granted. I know for nearly 3 decades Ive existed in my own little world in the shadows. As Ive gotten older I've watch most of my growmies move on with life amd lose interest in the cannabis culture. I never did and kept plugging away growing for myself. Never having access to real genetics I grew whatever I could. In May I found GPS and Chuckers Paradise in August and my world changed. Being part of a community like this is something Ive lacked for years. I am extremely thankful I found it. Thankful for all the badass growers on here that I can now learn from. Thankful for the chance af getting fire genetics in my stable. Thankful for finally opening my eyes to a world I didnt know existed. Most of all I'm thankful for cannabis. Behind my family there isnt much I love more. Thanks everyone. Soliloquy over, stay safe this holiday.
Diddo. Huyyyyyyyaaaaa I love this place

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Lmao, no. It's water with a splash of nftg zues juice. It's humic and fulvic acid. It aides in softening the shells up in my experience.
Hey, I soak rapid rooters in water mixed with recharge, which also contains humid and fulvic acid. I have noticed slightly quicker sprout times since switching to this method, I always just assumed it was the microbes helping guide the roots, but now I’m wondering if the Fulvic & Humic have any role in this.