Cal mag or something else

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
This is my 2 or 3 dwc the first 3 where Gg4 and I had no problems but I'm running into some problems with this topanga star? I'm doing exactly the same as the Gg4 using same nutrients which is mega crop. What I think but I could be wrong it might be calmag problem Since I never use any till about a day ago but this problem was just as bad as before I put it in it also might because I did a late reservoir swap on that particular plant but I didn't have any slime What do you guys think also ph seems good and ppms F7C62C37-D587-4392-9802-F01A932B978E.jpeg5A531EE6-A3AA-4050-A93C-28C1D7EB8599.jpeg

Ps this the worse of the leaves the whole plant don't look like this
Thanks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is my 2 or 3 dwc the first 3 where Gg4 and I had no problems but I'm running into some problems with this topanga star? I'm doing exactly the same as the Gg4 using same nutrients which is mega crop. What I think but I could be wrong it might be calmag problem Since I never use any till about a day ago but this problem was just as bad as before I put it in it also might because I did a late reservoir swap on that particular plant but I didn't have any slime What do you guys think also ph seems good and ppms View attachment 32397View attachment 32398

Ps this the worse of the leaves the whole plant don't look like this
Thanks
What is water temps? Hopefully it's not lack of o2 or something like that, this time a year is usually good to go.

You shouldnt need calmag for most strains unless you run RO water but it dont hurt to add 2-5ml of cal mag per gal and see how it responds. Some strains are picky as hell.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
When i started in dwc buckets before i went to rdwc my ph would go out of range on some buckets for some reason. The purple stems and veins would show that i was lacking cal mag but it wasnt.

On my buckets i would have drain hoses attached at the bottom and i would drain out maybe a couple quarts and measure the PH and PPM.

Sometimes too much bloom booster will cause leaves to crinkle like that.

I always keep the PH at 5.7 my ppm i dont like going above 600 when using Jacks or Masterblend but with Mega you can push it higher because of the fillers in it like the molasses that push the ppm up. So 900 is the maximum i like to see.

If tou have other nutes laying around mix up something different for that plant. It may be really sensitive to something in mega.
But first thing id do is flush the roots and bucket walls off. Inspect the roots for color and growth. How much bubbles you getting? I use either a 4" puck or a 2x4 cylinder stone for bubbles in flower per bucket up to 8 gal. Like to use 2 of em per 8 gal but need to buy several pumps and stones for that

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I use ro. How often and when should I busing cal mag? I grow in fox farm mixed with pro mix and worm castings.