#Heisenbeans Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Adub S1 @61 days @Heisenbeans this will yield something at least 2zips and it was grown in a 1 gallon nursery pot so that only a half gallon of soil. No nutes given to these just my soil blend and 1 feeding of fishtank water ( extra N) around week 2 of flowerView attachment 32118View attachment 32119View attachment 32121View attachment 32122View attachment 32123View attachment 32124View attachment 32125View attachment 32127
Seems I underestimated the yields you'd get with 1 gallon. I think I told you around 1 oz but nice you blew that away. Looks killer

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Seems I underestimated the yields you'd get with 1 gallon. I think I told you around 1 oz but nice you blew that away. Looks killer
some will come in around that i only expect a zip off of the sundae but that blueberry red bull pheno of your dynoberry will yield me about 2 oz also, I just put pics up in your thread

Last edited:

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Bridezilla....well the runt looks to be Herming, It's only on a few branches so idk. I can't tell if it's sacs or buds starting . I'm paranoid from my last grow lol. Let me know what you guys think .
A female plant having primordia pre floral nodes is a normal female organ and isn't suspect but rather very common. Yours that you pictured could possibly contain male parts based on the curved, claw like tip. You can watch it closely, or as @Heisenbeans suggested, you can pluck it and continue to watch the plant. Plucking a perfectly normal female pistillate primordia won't hurt the plant either. So there's no ill affect if the grower decides to pluck them to put their mind at ease.
IMG_E2397.JPG

IMG_E2398.JPG

IMG_E2399.JPG

IMG_E2400.JPG

IMG_E2401.JPG

IMG_E2402.JPG

This is a herm. Notice the staminate primordia, "loaded bananas."
IMG_E2394.JPG

IMG_E2395.JPG

And here's a perfectly normal female with her pistillate primordia
IMG_E2392.JPG

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Hotwired i got your back man (on not every plant will be an all star not all the dick measuring that went down I'm drama free :ROFLMAO:)
here is a bbc x pp that is doing some weird shit in its 3rd week of flower ( size is not an indicator of anything bad i grew this one 12/12 from seedling 1 week veg ) but check out the leaves in this plant. This just recently started idk what it is it is in same soil same water as the rest. its only one of many plants exhibiting this weird trait @Heisenbeans, initially my mind went to bud rot but i pulled it out and looked it over good and its not rot. i know its not the soil mix since it never burnt and was in the soil mix as a seedling with no signs of stress at all

again im well aware that some plants just wont preform doesn't mean this cross wont be 🔥this was a solo seed I just got more of these wet as I'm sure i can find one i like

im still letting this grow it smells absolutely delicious cant pin point smells but just fruit bowl goodness right now and this weird leaf trait doesn't seem to be affecting growth it is only like that on smaller leaves no fan leaves or lowers ill snap some more shots another time. This one did get a drought though it got forgot about for a watering so it was dry for about 2 1/2 days that could be it but ive never seen a small drought cause this (maybe ive just had good luck with drought resistant plants)
IMG_0108.JPG
ill probably pull fan leaves freeze and turn this one straight into bubble
Im here to show good and bad in any beans i grow this plant is ugly as shit but smells so good doesnt discourage me from popping more

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A female plant having primordia pre floral nodes is a normal female organ and isn't suspect but rather very common. Yours that you pictured could possibly contain male parts based on the curved, claw like tip. You can watch it closely, or as @Heisenbeans suggested, you can pluck it and continue to watch the plant. Plucking a perfectly normal female pistillate primordia won't hurt the plant either. So there's no ill affect if the grower decides to pluck them to put their mind at ease.
View attachment 32158

View attachment 32159

View attachment 32160

View attachment 32161

View attachment 32162

View attachment 32163
🤔 👆 what is this cave-man stuff? Is that papyrus? A tome of some sort?

Good info dude :)