#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I used to grow in a stadium setup with 1 gal square pots in soil. depending on strain it would vary between 275-325 plants. I had 1000 watt bare bulbs hanging down on a light mover. I had 5 2x8 boards on each side that held the plants and a run on the bottom as well. I was able to get some weight out of that set up but man was it a pain to water. Especially with the lights on as I would have to dodge those 1000 watt bulbs going back and forth. I got burnt so many times I got fed up with it and took it all down. I had that room another room with a conventional set up, a green house and outside plants. I was using a trimmer to get the bigger fans an sugar leaves off then when the trimpro come out I bought one of those. That really sped harvest up.
I used to cut plants and hang them up like tobacco. Took me several months to get to all the plants eventually.

It would be 10 degrees outside and I would be trimming in the barn. cold as shit.
Yeah man the flora flex works good. I use an 1200 GPh pump. On a minute second timer. I use 2 60 gallon totes under each table and have everything drain back to the res. Set the ppm to 800 veg 1200 flower. 3 minute lights on and 2 minutes at 6 hours in. Plants love that shit. No Dicking with the ph like hydro. I like the 1 gallon pots but I'll be going up.to 3s to get a little bigger veg plant and more stability. 2 flora caps per pot worked really well.
Once I get it all set up I caneave the plants alone for 10 days at a time. I need to.make a video of the run down when i get this next run setup.

You can see plants love this shit. The plants in the first few seconds are in 3 gallon and the rest are in 1 gallon. I feel like the 3s are a little more stable as there is more medium to buffer the ph.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I hope so I posted about that earlier. I had like $600 bucks worth in my cart and put in BLACK for that 50% off code and it wouldn't go through. Felt like a good kick to the nuts. So now I'm just waiting.
That coupon code expired on Friday, I tried the same thing and had to go back and reread the email. There will be another code for BF.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .
I got 4 zips a plant. I topped twice and long veg. 5 weeks + , 3000k and 4000k 500watts in a 4x4, coco/perlite/ff happy frog and gh nutes with liquid kool bloom for last 4 week's of flower. A lil over 8 weeks of "real" pistil showing 🔫 🌼 flower time.1108192013~2.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yeah man the flora flex works good. I use an 1200 GPh pump. On a minute second timer. I use 2 60 gallon totes under each table and have everything drain back to the res. Set the ppm to 800 veg 1200 flower. 3 minute lights on and 2 minutes at 6 hours in. Plants love that shit. No Dicking with the ph like hydro. I like the 1 gallon pots but I'll be going up.to 3s to get a little bigger veg plant and more stability. 2 flora caps per pot worked really well.
Once I get it all set up I caneave the plants alone for 10 days at a time. I need to.make a video of the run down when i get this next run setup.

You can see plants love this shit. The plants in the first few seconds are in 3 gallon and the rest are in 1 gallon. I feel like the 3s are a little more stable as there is more medium to buffer the ph.

<~~~~~Subbed
Looking for atleast 7 days without a checkup. No arduino needed. I dont have time for cpu's