#Heisenbeans Genetics

You may not have a shit attitude all the time, but lashing out at someone genuinely trying to help is a dick move. You could have bitched all you wanted without throwing the last bit in and I would have just watched the show. Remember that too.
I apologized several times. What else do you want from me? Blood? Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.

Does anyone else want to bitch at me for blowing a fuse yesterday? Please smack me around now and get it all out so we can go on from here.

Thanks

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.
Then there was
Unnecessary according to you? Shit attitude according to you? Ok you can have that. Enjoy it. Cherish it like the best words you ever had. Now that you had your say put it away.
I'll just keep those words in the back of my head for any future encounters with you. I will agree to disagree for now :alien:
Your superior attitude is what is getting a response from me. Now who is talking down to who young man?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I apologized several times. What else do you want from me? Blood? Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.

Does anyone else want to bitch at me for blowing a fuse yesterday? Please smack me around now and get it all out so we can go on from here.

Thanks
why not eh. Hotwired you filthy vagrant! you are a very bad boy!
there we go. its done :p

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive converted everything to 1 and 3 gallon pots for the production side in floraflex , Hands down it is the best system i have run for automation. DWC is ok but after i got the flora dialed in it beats out the bigger plants in dwc hands down. smaller plants get fed 3 times a day make better seeds. Me and Gu both agreed smaller plants make better seeds. Also the bigger plants you lose alot of air space like you would normally have packing smaller plants in.

I used to grow in a stadium setup with 1 gal square pots in soil. depending on strain it would vary between 275-325 plants. I had 1000 watt bare bulbs hanging down on a light mover. I had 5 2x8 boards on each side that held the plants and a run on the bottom as well. I was able to get some weight out of that set up but man was it a pain to water. Especially with the lights on as I would have to dodge those 1000 watt bulbs going back and forth. I got burnt so many times I got fed up with it and took it all down. I had that room another room with a conventional set up, a green house and outside plants. I was using a trimmer to get the bigger fans an sugar leaves off then when the trimpro come out I bought one of those. That really sped harvest up.
I used to cut plants and hang them up like tobacco. Took me several months to get to all the plants eventually.

It would be 10 degrees outside and I would be trimming in the barn. cold as shit.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .

I got several seeds left and am gonna sit on em until I find something I like to bred it with. Havent' really had the time to research any male seeds.

Critical Bilboa is always a good one to breed to nice mother plants. It adds yield and pretty much keeps everything with the mother plant intact. Bud structure, potency, taste etc. Its not like the stardawg which overpowers the females like Gu says it does.