#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Fuuuuuuk that shit. Dude it would take me 8 hrs a day to hand water all my shit. Look into.the floraflex. Super simple to setup and completely automated.
You can set your pots up on tables and recirculate the run off back to your res and just change the res once a week.
Yeah, I’ve run automated setups before, I just like my time with my plants. On days I work, it’s about the only part of the day I do enjoy lol. I’ve got the stuff for both a drip system and RWDC in my garage, packed into storage totes just in case I ever want to automate.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanksgiving , I give thanks for My Dog, My Bike , Weed , Friends , Old Milwaukee , and that lovely Waitress that believes empty hands and holes are a tragic waste , The Sales Girl at the HD Shop who always takes care of me with Leather ( on the road and in Her bed ) and for all My customers that fuel all my Hedonist needs.tenor.giftenor2.giftenor3.giftenor.gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
"I bet they wouldn't say shit to my face...."

Get the fuck out here with that shit. Every guys a tough guy till that get punched in the nuts. Just never understood trying to act tough on pot forums or YouTube comments, lmao.

People are some touchy sensitive little flowers.
People who say shit like that right off the bat on the internet are usually prison rape survivors , not saying that in any case on Here just in general but if the bar of soap and gagball fit ....

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I shit on your post Heathen. I have a Sporty. A 95 HP Hot Rod Sporty and I ain’t no Bitch or Hobbit.
It’s ok brother. I’ve always ridden Hondas and yammys like a true cuck 😆. IF ONLY I was man enough for a sportster lol.
I will say tho I once raced a massive dude on a massive Harley when I was 16. Roasted him. (Until I ran outta power at 110 mph obviously) I was on a nighthawk 450 with a 6 speed and weighed 135 lbs 😆. You can practically roast anyone on a Vespa even when you weigh 135 pounds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It’s ok brother. I’ve always ridden Hondas and yammys like a true cuck 😆. IF ONLY I was man enough for a sportster lol.
I will say tho I once raced a massive dude on a massive Harley when I was 16. Roasted him. (Until I ran outta power at 110 mph obviously) I was on a nighthawk 450 with a 6 speed and weighed 135 lbs 😆. You can practically roast anyone on a Vespa even when you weigh 135 pounds
ST1Rs Sporty at 95 HP would roast my Softail , but I am a Vane MF who likes to be seen and heard , big shock I know.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Unnecessary according to you? Shit attitude according to you? Ok you can have that. Enjoy it. Cherish it like the best words you ever had. Now that you had your say put it away.
I'll just keep those words in the back of my head for any future encounters with you. I will agree to disagree for now :alien:
You may not have a shit attitude all the time, but lashing out at someone genuinely trying to help is a dick move. You could have bitched all you wanted without throwing the last bit in and I would have just watched the show. Remember that too.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Whaddaya weigh now ? 😮 (for perspective and posterity purposes of course 😄)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
People who say shit like that right off the bat on the internet are usually prison rape survivors , not saying that in any case on Here just in general but if the bar of soap and gagball fit ....
The toughest motherfuckers around usually dont say shit. You run your mouth and by the time you noticed you crossed the line it's too late and you're getting corrected lol.

Any fight talk online is pointless. What are people gonna met up at airports to fight it out 😂. "Meet me in Tulsa at 8am morning next to the McD's on main st bro and I'll show you tough"

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The toughest motherfuckers around usually dont say shit. You run your mouth and by the time you noticed you crossed the line it's too late and you're getting corrected lol.

Any fight talk online is pointless. What are people gonna met up at airports to fight it out 😂. "Meet me in Tulsa at 8am morning next to the McD's on main st bro and I'll show you tough"
I just like to talk shit , big shock , it actually takes a lot to get me to pick up the axe. But I dare any freeman to try to take away My right to talk or anyone else's even if I dont agree with them . I love a lot about the internet , the tough guy bullshit is just something that comes with the territory I suppose.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

reminds me of the football players throwin punches at helmets. Although I did talk a gent into a gentleman's club a state away one time, over wanting to meet so bad. I did know the area, but I never intended to meet up, but he took the net thing to a new level. lol. It's my understanding that when he hit PT's in Sauget, IL, many moons ago, mouthin and askin for me, he was politely thrown out. lol. I can't imagine what the bouncers and folks thought. But by golly he showed me. Or was going to.