#Heisenbeans Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Next batch of seeds i run i am doing some purple punch again. I grew one that was fire. Still maybe the strongest shit i have grown and i am pissed i did not know how to clone things and stuff.
Im running a pp cross right now (not heisens gear) and it to has come out to be 1 of, if not the most potent strain ive ever grown in my life. Really surprising as alot of the batches of pp ive gotten before has been a bit lacking in the potency department. Tastes great, looks great but the potency just wasnt there.

This cross came out so potent, its the first strain i want to have tested but im not sure of a reputable place that caters to non recreational states. We have medical here but not recreational yet. Only 12 ppl in the entire state were awarded a growers permit.

I did everything i could when things first got started here to get my foot in the door early. After a non refundable $200,000 application fee and the mandatory 1.5 million dollars in liquid assets, the only ones with a permit in this state are the unfathomably rich, which means its being grown by people who have no idea what their doing, all they care about is the money.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Im running a pp cross right now (not heisens gear) and it to has come out to be 1 of, if not the most potent strain ive ever grown in my life. Really surprising as alot of the batches of pp ive gotten before has been a bit lacking in the potency department. Tastes great, looks great but the potency just wasnt there.

This cross came out so potent, its the first strain i want to have tested but im not sure of a reputable place that caters to non recreational states. We have medical here but not recreational yet. Only 12 ppl in the entire state were awarded a growers permit.

I did everything i could when things first got started here to get my foot in the door early. After a non refundable $200,000 application fee and the mandatory 1.5 million dollars in liquid assets, the only ones with a permit in this state are the unfathomably rich, which means its being grown by people who have no idea what their doing, all they care about is the money.
You north or south?

I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .
Same with my ADUB but it also yields well. People want more of it. I got a keeper out of my pack and I should have a full tent of that keeper soon :alien:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Gotta admit I'm a little disappointed, everybody talks about how good the community is here and how everbody takes care everyone and all the love, but damn I feel like everybody kinda threw @Hotwired to the dogs.
Sorry dude - I would ask @J.James opinion on that one - you don't get my vote. That was a unnecessary comment from someone with a shit attitude. Period.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Ive converted everything to 1 and 3 gallon pots for the production side in floraflex , Hands down it is the best system i have run for automation. DWC is ok but after i got the flora dialed in it beats out the bigger plants in dwc hands down. smaller plants get fed 3 times a day make better seeds. Me and Gu both agreed smaller plants make better seeds. Also the bigger plants you lose alot of air space like you would normally have packing smaller plants in.
3 gal is as big as I go. 70/30 coco perlite, usually feeding 3 times towards the end of flower. Fills up my tent still so haven’t had a reason to go bigger yet.

GCG

Dinosaur
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Dont take the little things for granted. I know for nearly 3 decades Ive existed in my own little world in the shadows. As Ive gotten older I've watch most of my growmies move on with life amd lose interest in the cannabis culture. I never did and kept plugging away growing for myself. Never having access to real genetics I grew whatever I could. In May I found GPS and Chuckers Paradise in August and my world changed. Being part of a community like this is something Ive lacked for years. I am extremely thankful I found it. Thankful for all the badass growers on here that I can now learn from. Thankful for the chance af getting fire genetics in my stable. Thankful for finally opening my eyes to a world I didnt know existed. Most of all I'm thankful for cannabis. Behind my family there isnt much I love more. Thanks everyone. Soliloquy over, stay safe this holiday.

Sorry dude - I would ask @J.James opinion on that one - you don't get my vote. That was a unnecessary comment from someone with a shit attitude. Period.
Unnecessary according to you? Shit attitude according to you? Ok you can have that. Enjoy it. Cherish it like the best words you ever had. Now that you had your say put it away.
I'll just keep those words in the back of my head for any future encounters with you. I will agree to disagree for now :alien:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
3 gal is as big as I go. 70/30 coco perlite, usually feeding 3 times towards the end of flower. Fills up my tent still so haven’t had a reason to go bigger yet.
With coco the smaller pot the better. I use soil now with flora flex as I dont have to monitor the ph as much because it buffers itself. I'm running 5 4x10 tables 2 4x4 and 1 4x8. I dont have the time or resources to babysit multiple resoviors