#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Wow that is hard to do.. Your a real expert and a professional.. Just cause Hotwired put u in ur place that dont mean im gonna be ur punching bag.. I promise u that u woodnt pop off if we was to meet in person. Got the bark of a pitbull with the bite of a poodle.. When u fill a 8gal smart pot full of roots and a 10 gallon tote per plant is my norm and ive only done hydro twice. U can keep ur temps at 80, il stick to 66-72 degrees. Why is it if sumone suggests their opinions and if it doesnt align with ur thoughts, why are they wrong and ur allways right? Do your jeans have holes in the knees from the hard work u do for mr ~~. So ya im doing fine without those fine expert grower genetics ur workn so hard to create. Put that ice pipe down and quit acting like sum hardass with keyboard courage mr im the best hydro grower cause your not the only 1 that can grow. You think ur reinventing somthing that nobody has done? ChumpView attachment 31944View attachment 31945View attachment 31946View attachment 31937
Come on Man it's not a cock measuring contest , both Your methods are looking dialed in.

D

Deleted member 60

I got burned big by those S-1's and have not bought anything from GPS since. Said I wouldn't......ever.

Dammit though...I really want to try those Punch Bubbles side by side with a bevy of other PP crosses....that is...if you fuckers don't buy em all up.....

this week, huh?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow that is hard to do.. Your a real expert and a professional.. Just cause Hotwired put u in ur place that dont mean im gonna be ur punching bag.. I promise u that u woodnt pop off if we was to meet in person. Got the bark of a pitbull with the bite of a poodle.. When u fill a 8gal smart pot full of roots and a 10 gallon tote per plant is my norm and ive only done hydro twice. U can keep ur temps at 80, il stick to 66-72 degrees. Why is it if sumone suggests their opinions and if it doesnt align with ur thoughts, why are they wrong and ur allways right? Do your jeans have holes in the knees from the hard work u do for mr ~~. So ya im doing fine without those fine expert grower genetics ur workn so hard to create. Put that ice pipe down and quit acting like sum hardass with keyboard courage mr im the best hydro grower cause your not the only 1 that can grow. You think ur reinventing somthing that nobody has done? ChumpView attachment 31944View attachment 31945View attachment 31946View attachment 31937

What is those big chunky buds? Got some long fingers on those fans.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I got burned big by those S-1's and have not bought anything from GPS since. Said I wouldn't......ever.

Dammit though...I really want to try those Punch Bubbles side by side with a bevy of other PP crosses....that is...if you fuckers don't buy em all up.....

this week, huh?

I have not had a problem with anything ive bought from GU this year. This is the regular and Fems ive bought from Gu/Heisen just this year. Ive had to wait a month before to get some packs because it wasnt in stock but it wasnt a big deal. Communication with Greenpoint was fair and told me about the delay

What i have so far Pioneer kush, Dreamcatcher, Sky dweller pebble pusher, California cannon cherry wine, City slicker, Iron horse, Peace maker x2, Copper chem x2, Cowboy kush x 2, Bison breath x3, Rain dance x2, Eagle scout x2, Ghost town , Jelly pie x2, Tomahawk x2, Orange blossom special x2, Sundance kid x2, Dyanamite diesel x2, Sky warden x2, Cake n chem x2, Snake oil, Cowboy cookies x3, Chinook haze, Sundae stallion x2, Bounty hunter,
Sunset sherbert x wedding cake, Black banana cookies S1, Punch buggy, Stardog corey cut S1 x2, Purple Punch S1 x2, ECSD x 91 chem, Skeleton cookies (ghost OG x bbc), ECSD S1, GG 4 x2, Wedding pie x Adub x2, Space gorilla (alien OG x GG4), Outer Ape (GG4 x outer ape), GMO cake (wedding cake x gmo) x2, Purple Cake ( wedding cake x purple punch) x2, Rogue OG Kush, Topanga Stars x2, Sundae Banana cookies, Purple Crash, Wedding Pie, Gorilla OG Kush, Adub x 3, BBC x Adub x3, Bridezilla x2, WW. Wedding cake x wedding pie, Black Zafiro (GMO x BBC)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have not had a problem with anything ive bought from GU this year. This is the regular and Fems ive bought from Gu/Heisen just this year. Ive had to wait a month before to get some packs because it wasnt in stock but it wasnt a big deal. Communication with Greenpoint was fair and told me about the delay

What i have so far Pioneer kush, Dreamcatcher, Sky dweller pebble pusher, California cannon cherry wine, City slicker, Iron horse, Peace maker x2, Copper chem x2, Cowboy kush x 2, Bison breath x3, Rain dance x2, Eagle scout x2, Ghost town , Jelly pie x2, Tomahawk x2, Orange blossom special x2, Sundance kid x2, Dyanamite diesel x2, Sky warden x2, Cake n chem x2, Snake oil, Cowboy cookies x3, Chinook haze, Sundae stallion x2, Bounty hunter,
Sunset sherbert x wedding cake, Black banana cookies S1, Punch buggy, Stardog corey cut S1 x2, Purple Punch S1 x2, ECSD x 91 chem, Skeleton cookies (ghost OG x bbc), ECSD S1, GG 4 x2, Wedding pie x Adub x2, Space gorilla (alien OG x GG4), Outer Ape (GG4 x outer ape), GMO cake (wedding cake x gmo) x2, Purple Cake ( wedding cake x purple punch) x2, Rogue OG Kush, Topanga Stars x2, Sundae Banana cookies, Purple Crash, Wedding Pie, Gorilla OG Kush, Adub x 3, BBC x Adub x3, Bridezilla x2, WW. Wedding cake x wedding pie, Black Zafiro (GMO x BBC)
It’d be easier to just list the ones you don’t have. LMAO.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

NOW THATS A STACK!! F@ck me!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Next batch of seeds i run i am doing some purple punch again. I grew one that was fire. Still maybe the strongest shit i have grown and i am pissed i did not know how to clone things and stuff.
Sometimes the learning curve sucks balls hard !
But i have 9 seeds left :)

I had a great pheno and at the time i had to google WTF a pheno was. 9 seeds...i like my chances and hitting a mom of character. :D

But I think I will hone my clone a little more so i dont screw it up. It is why Walter White (wedding night) and Purple Punch have been on reserve in the seed hoard.

So many flavors....so little space in the bloom room :D

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just because i didnt except your way of thought all of a sudden im an asshole. STFU dude, I just pulled up over 1500 dollars worth of floraflex just to soak and clean. Ive had DWC plants in 4 gallon pots that would shit plants that look like that. Matter of fact i have plants in 3 gallon pots that dwarfs that clusterfuk.
Me and you had squashed that little episode a while back and i stay out of your threads and expect the same from you. BUT of course you cant do that and feel the need to come back here in a discussion THAT aint none of your business and add in your 2 cents to stir shit and than post these dumb ass pics of your home depot bucket grow. Dont even talk about how hard i work. YOU have no clue the capacity of shit i have to manage all by myself. Stay the fuk off my thread. I wont ask again

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Just because i didnt except your way of thought all of a sudden im an asshole. STFU dude, I just pulled up over 1500 doollars worth of floraflex just to soak and clean. Ive had DWC plants in 4 gallon pots that would shit plants that look like that. Matter of fact i have plants in 3 gallon pots that dwarfs that clusterfuk.
Me and you had squashed that little episode a while back and i stay out of your threads and expect the same from you. BUT of course you cant do that and feel the need to come back here in a discussion THAT aint none of your business and add in your 2 cents to stir shit and than post these dumb ass pics of your home depot bucket grow. Dont even talk about how hard i work. YOU have no clue the capacity of shit i have to manage all by myself. Stay the fuk off my thread. I wont ask again

I know the work involved in what i do. Couldnt imagine the amount of shit you gotta do on the seed side.

Having machine trimmers has really saved me countless hours. When i was really growing a lot 10 yrs ago i had something like 20 mother plants to upkeep and it was a bitch along with having a couple hundred clones and 500 plants flowering. That was such a pain. Get like 2 hrs of sleep and back at it trimming and watering

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know the work involved in what i do. Couldnt imagine the amount of shit you gotta do on the seed side.

Having machine trimmers has really saved me countless hours. When i was really growing a lot 10 yrs ago i had something like 20 mother plants to upkeep and it was a bitch along with having a couple hundred clones and 500 plants flowering. That was such a pain. Get like 2 hrs of sleep and back at it trimming and watering
Ive converted everything to 1 and 3 gallon pots for the production side in floraflex , Hands down it is the best system i have run for automation. DWC is ok but after i got the flora dialed in it beats out the bigger plants in dwc hands down. smaller plants get fed 3 times a day make better seeds. Me and Gu both agreed smaller plants make better seeds. Also the bigger plants you lose alot of air space like you would normally have packing smaller plants in.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Glad you mentioned the Adub. I ended up not cloning my last run with it. Let it go, just not the yielder and noone asked for it again. Still got several S1s of it. One day im going to cross it with some better yielding and tasting varities and see what i can get out of it.
I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .