#Heisenbeans Genetics

I dont hold grudges. I'm partners with a guy I pissed on his plants. At the end of the day it's still a fukin plant. I just want you to know i have spent 1000s of hours with these plants and I would not be doing a complete series of seeds if it sucked. Your experience threw me off because I have heard nothing but good reports from the crosses made using that cut.
I thought you guys trusted my grow style. If you guys trusted me you wouldn't have asked me noob questions but rather some type of explanation. So I blew a fuse.

For instance, after I brought up the fungus issue Eso brought up the salts. Maybe just those plants were overfed and got clogged. I tried to explain what the problem was as best I could. Remember, I do 4 main colas on each plant. Two plants had only 2 colas affected out of the 4 colas. It was so fucking weird how it wasn't all 4 colas. My total tent colas = 64 so shit happens.

I never said the PP was at fault or bad genetics.....I said they were the only ones affected with this weird issue. They were probably more finicky than the other 5 PP in the tent. I also had one GG4 in the same tent stop drinking @50 days but she was just overfed and overwatered. She bounced back nicely before the next feed. A few of the PP's actually wanted MORE food, as I already mentioned. I noticed them losing their dark green color a few weeks into flower. The 5 WC's grew like champs and were frosty as fuck in the same tent.

It's very hard to calculate brand new plants of different phenos in the same tent and what they will drink/eat. Sometimes one (or 2) go bad. It happens. Was it "user error"? Sure could have been but no one wanted to discuss more complex issues. Instead focusing on soil, bugs, lights etc etc......

Don't worry H. I admire how you stick up for each seed. I believe that's what others see also :alien:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Gotta admit I'm a little disappointed, everybody talks about how good the community is here and how everbody takes care everyone and all the love, but damn I feel like everybody kinda threw @Hotwired to the dogs.
My 2 cents agrees with everything u said..
You guys think this is pre school where everything is nerf coated!?
nowhere is going to be conflict free. What makes chuckers different is we don’t actively try to have beef. Just happens sometimes. Egos flare, folks argue, but at the end of the day, buddy just let it out and even told Heisen to suck his fat f@ckin c@ck. Did Heisen instantly boot him and delete his comments tea h cee farmer stylez? Nope. He let him vent and Said his piece and here we are. Working our way towards peace and harmony like a bunch of lesbians. That’s what chuckers is all about. I gave Heisen a bunch of sass back a few years like a dink and now I m a supporter of his awesome web forum, where other chuckers are not only permitted but encouraged.
Seriously boys maybe your too soft for the internet lol.
shit me n @yougrowyourway were arguing fairly bitterly over competition semantics few weeks back and were bffs again by the end of that day 😆

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Suck on deez roots at 80 degrees......

View attachment 31929
Wow that is hard to do.. Your a real expert and a professional.. Just cause Hotwired put u in ur place that dont mean im gonna be ur punching bag.. I promise u that u woodnt pop off if we was to meet in person. Got the bark of a pitbull with the bite of a poodle.. When u fill a 8gal smart pot full of roots and a 10 gallon tote per plant is my norm and ive only done hydro twice. U can keep ur temps at 80, il stick to 66-72 degrees. Why is it if sumone suggests their opinions and if it doesnt align with ur thoughts, why are they wrong and ur allways right? Do your jeans have holes in the knees from the hard work u do for mr ~~. So ya im doing fine without those fine expert grower genetics ur workn so hard to create. Put that ice pipe down and quit acting like sum hardass with keyboard courage mr im the best hydro grower cause your not the only 1 that can grow. You think ur reinventing somthing that nobody has done? Chump0516190207.jpg0516190205b.jpg20190724_050517-COLLAGE.jpg0516190204a.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
You guys think this is pre school where everything is nerf coated!?
nowhere is going to be conflict free. What makes chuckers different is we don’t actively try to have beef. Just happens sometimes. Egos flare, folks argue, but at the end of the day, buddy just let it out and even told Heisen to suck his fat f@ckin c@ck. Did Heisen instantly boot him and delete his comments tea h cee farmer stylez? Nope. He let him vent and Said his piece and here we are. Working our way towards peace and harmony like a bunch of lesbians. That’s what chuckers is all about. I gave Heisen a bunch of sass back a few years like a dink and now I m a supporter of his awesome web forum, where other chuckers are not only permitted but encouraged.
Seriously boys maybe your too soft for the internet lol.
shit me n @yougrowyourway were arguing fairly bitterly over competition semantics few weeks back and were bffs again by the end of that day 😆
Lol x 10! 🤣🤪

D

Deleted member 60

Bottom line...not ALL seeds will produce FIRE. I don't care who chucked/brushed the STS. I have yet to be impressed by the PP or the BBC. Is it MY fault or my skills that should be the target for blame because they were pedestrian plants?

Blaming environment is whack shit. Sorry. Folks been growin for years....no problems...then they introduce different genetics and have hermies and it's THEIR fault? It's >their< room? It's >their< SKILL (oh, fuck you noob) It's >their< fault? Nope. That's just bullshit/disrespect/over the top ego. That shit should stop. It isn't right. Not at all. It's just a seriously bad way to handle things. A deal ender for buying more seeds, for sure.

But yeah...all of it kinda harshed the mellow feel here. Hopefully all parties can come to terms and make amends.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
It dies down and someone just keeps bringin it back up, lol. Looks like its settled, then someone got to open up about it again, for Pete's sake, its over. Always did think it was funny, whyte makin and having all them killer cuts, don't sell beans nor hardly give em away, obviously runs a cash not medical biz, something just seemed a lil off vibe wise, but jmho. Now let's talk bout real probs, lmfao, I didnt label two pots and I think they are Heisen bastids, so I get to try to double guess, either what his floor beans might have been or if its one or two of my other strains goin. Oh, the dilemma, what am I gonna do, lol. Let em grow out of course and see wassup. Got 3 Topanga stars goin and 5 Bastids. Ive been flowering from seed anyhow, but it and no topping on heisens gear or some of them is what helps with the stretch on some of em. Ive even snipped the main stem belly high at a sucker leaf junction and the two that come off that one dont go crazy and it builds some of the lowers up, absolutely hate to cut a plant like that, but it don't hurt em much, Im finding out. Hope the TStars are as good as advertised,lol, wooohooo. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day comin up and shoppin day friday.