#Heisenbeans Genetics

”Heisenbeans...”

5 BBC are taking off after I up-potted them. Know I have at least 4 Orange Daiquiri x, as well as those Sundae Cakes. Plants are doing okay solely based on minimal lighting, fungus gnats and some soil issues. Will update in a few days with pictures.

I dont care about the review. Seriously if it's a valid review on the genetics and not some half cocked bullshit about stem clogs. That's just not a trait of purple punch and as far as potency that just seems like some parroted info that whytewidow was spouting off. The pp I have is not the same cut that got the bad rap for being all bark. The plant is putting out dank ass shit left and right. You cant fuck your grow up and tell me it was the genetics so you tossed them. You had some other issue you had to have overlooked and you basically took it wrong.

To add insult to Injury you went to GPS and left a 4 star review on seeds that you never even bought from there. You got those seeds from me for free. If I remember correctly I mailed you several packs for free and you seem to have a complaint that they wasnt perfect. As a matter of fact it seems like the majority of complaints I get are from people who got mostly free shit.
I dont care about your reviews either way I just found it odd that the only review you left over there was a negative one on seeds you got for free, from me and never purchased from greenpoint. I dont send people testers or free shit so they can tell the world if there fucked up. You could have messaged me direct if you had a question.
Since when is a 4 of 5 star a negative review? WTF are you on dipshit? Stop smoking the meth and put the pipe down. The review was for BBC S1 and it was a damn good review. Big deal I didn't get them from GPS. It was your BBC. Compare me to Widow? Go fuck yourself.

If you think I'm gonna kiss your ass you can suck my fat fucking cock. You got that mother fucker? This is all about your high and mighty ego. Get over it dipshit.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Since when is a 4 of 5 star a negative review? WTF are you on dipshit? Stop smoking the meth and put the pipe down. The review was for BBC S1 and it was a damn good review. Big deal I didn't get them from GPS. It was your BBC. Compare me to Widow? Go fuck yourself.

If you think I'm gonna kiss your ass you can suck my fat fucking cock. You got that mother fucker? This is all about your high and mighty ego. Get over it dipshit.
Was totally unrelated. Your taking it way to serious.

Was totally unrelated. Your taking it way to serious.
Why am I taking this so serious?

Ok H, this is why. I thanked you a million times over for the free gifts, some of which I did pay for. We then agreed that I would do pics and reviews on everything that happens. Good or bad. You wanted all the details.

But every time someone gives a neutral or bad detail they get flamed over it. I have pretty much stated everything on all of my grows except the PP. I left out a few things there and I think I posted some issues way back in other posts in my grow journal or here....I forgot which. Was a while back.

Then it hits me on wtf is happening here. You just did a major drop on PP crosses and the last thing you wanted to see was a "negative" review on them. "Small buds"..."low potency".....

I get it.

I know you wont admit it because you stand up for every little seed you make. It's your ego. Which I've always liked because it makes you want to be the best at what you do. That's why I stuck around after the free gifts. Because of you.......not your seeds.

I get it.

But not at my expense. I'm gonna snap back. It's the turtle in me. Bad fucking timing is what this was. Bad fucking timing.

And fuck all of ya cause I'm going to keep doing reviews and you can lick my hairy asscrack!!

Space gorilla is starting in 2 weeks. Suck it!! :alien:

ps...........btw, imo eso is probably right. Could have been salt buildup. When you have 3 different strains in the same tent and feeding them the same water and nutes, a few of those fuckers aint gonna like it. I've been a lucky ass fucker up till that point but that's life. Can we stop all the bullshit now and get back to our regular bullshit?

Or I'm gonna post more chicks tied to cars and less pot pics. Your choice :devilish:

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Heisenbeans I went to gps to leave review but no crosses I’ve grown out do I see there even if I search so bbc s1 Is flowering now I’ll review it later one and if any of the others come back I’ll get to them.
next to be popped more adub sundae driver ghost og bbc x gmo and bbc x PP

To clarify my comment to hotwired was just in an attempt to lighten the mood I know he loves them car pics lol

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sure grower error. Right on brother.

Maybe you thought you saw it all. Maybe you haven't. I learn new shit all the time even after 20 years.

Wish I would have. I then wouldn't see some of these stupid ass replies

You guys can't be fucking serious. Asking me dumb ass questions like I'm some kind of fucking noob grower. What light? What pots? What medium? You fucking kidding me?

Don't any of you fucking read? Or do you just skim parts and leave out other parts? This only happened to the PP plants and not the other fucking 13 plants in the same fucking tent. Open your wasted fucking eyes and get the big picture. Don't fucking treat me like some dumb ass. If you can't handle FACTS and try to make up your own lame ass excuses then you can all go fuck yourself.

I was not an unhappy person until I saw some of these replies. Well no more happy funny Hotwired. I try to be a reasonable person and tell the truth about the GOOD and the BAD. But saying ANYTHING bad means it must have been my fault.

Well now I stop posting. If I can't be forthright about FACTS, then I wont say anything at all. I'm done :whistle:
Ya u best watch out for the wolfpack of experts on here. Only their opinions count.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sometimes dumb asses need to be smacked and sometimes they need to learn.

For instance: http://archive.bio.ed.ac.uk/jdeacon/microbes/panama.htm

This is just one example how the xylem can get clogged and fuck the whole stem up.

Also: https://www.leafbuyer.com/blog/fusarium-marijuana-plants/

Here is what it's all about. Since you fuckers think I'm some kinda space alien making shit up.

http://www.biologydiscussion.com/plants/vascular-bundle/vascular-bundle-in-plants-with-diagram/69185

Do your own research and maybe something will click. I don't have anything to prove here and this is the last time I will say anything on this matter.
x2 well said

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yes, I did. My fault. I apologized for it. But hopefully you and I will see eye to eye once more. I see no further problems ahead. That's your call.
I dont hold grudges. I'm partners with a guy I pissed on his plants. At the end of the day it's still a fukin plant. I just want you to know i have spent 1000s of hours with these plants and I would not be doing a complete series of seeds if it sucked. Your experience threw me off because I have heard nothing but good reports from the crosses made using that cut.