#Heisenbeans Genetics

Fungus infections are a bit different than clogged pipes.

I was under the impression the plants were healthy and just got plaqued up "arteries"/ xylem via perhaps excess salts in food.
Dude this is what I typed:
3) A strange problem. What I'm going to call "clogging of the arteries".

Strange problem. Stems were clogged. WTF else was I supposed to call it? WTF knew what it was? Am I a fucking plant doctor? The stems were clogged. How and why wtf knows but it only affected those 3 PP plants and the other 13 plants were fine. You figure it out. I chucked them. They are no longer in my garden. At least I didn't pee on them and make a video about it.

But grower error I'm sure. right?

I'm more apt to believe it was salts because there was no fungus I could see. I only posted those links to prove it can happen. Thanks.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I so much want to fucking backhand bitchslap you right now. Seriously :alien:
I'm trying to help you, but without more information I cant.

I'll guess and say it could be Fusariosis caused by Fusarium and you need to treat all your plants/soil with Trichoderma or you will continue to have issues with future plants.

I'm adding you to my ignore list, You clearly don't want advice and I am only here to help people become better growers.

Last edited:
I'm trying to help you, but without more information I cant.

If you are in soil, don't use added beneficial fungus, and there is less then 10k lumens hitting the soil's surface I would say it was Fusarium and you need to treat all your plants with Trichoderma or you will continue to have issues with future plants.

I'm adding you to my ignore list, You clearly don't want advice and I am only here to help people become better growers.
Dude I don't want or NEED your fucking help. STFU already. Read the fucking post you fucking idiot. It only happened to 3 out of 13 plants in the same fucking tent. So shove that fucking ignore up your fat fucking ass and sit on it. Thanks.

Hotwire always seemed stand up to me! Why couldn’t everyone be nice with the questions
Thx Pro.
I always post honest results when I do my grows. I have given so many great reviews on H's stuff. But the one time I post something not good about one of his strains I get made fun of and treated like a total fucking noob with fucking noob questions. That's why I'm angry.

Hundreds of good posts with great reviews and one not good review and I get shit on. This is not right. If you can't see that then why do reviews at all? Fuck honesty then huh. Fuck it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'll be honest I have no idea what would cause those issues , if all the other plants are fine and assuming same environmental issues then to Me that eliminates lighting, soil, temps , plenty of times I have had multiples of the same strain growing and there be one that fed way lighter or heavier than all the others. I have the PP S1s but havnt run em yet so I will bow out saying that. If there is a personal issue that's got You all twisted up and need to talk PM Me Bro .

I apologize to everyone for my anger and curse words. I lost it but IMO have a good reason to be pissed. I can see that a "bad" review will not be tolerated so I won't post any reviews at all anymore. That's how I will solve this problem.

Please forgive my tirade. Thanks 🤐

I'll be honest I have no idea what would cause those issues , if all the other plants are fine and assuming same environmental issues then to Me that eliminates lighting, soil, temps , plenty of times I have had multiples of the same strain growing and there be one that fed way lighter or heavier than all the others. I have the PP S1s but havnt run em yet so I will bow out saying that. If there is a personal issue that's got You all twisted up and need to talk PM Me Bro .
No personal issues with anyone HR. I got mad for being made fun of and noob questions. Thanks for asking my friend. I had to smoke some of H's AWESOME GG4 and relaxed a bit ;)

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Anybody grow out the ice cream wedding? I'm breaking out the credit card ffs. Tried some wedding breath that blew my mind and this looks even better.
I tried some of a local guys wedding cake a week or so ago, he wouldn’t tell me where he got the seeds but I swear it looks identical to what I’ve seen on here for the wedding cake strain. It was super frosty and had a heavy narcotic buzz. IIRC correctly, I’ve cream wedding is wedding cake x wedding cake x gelato 33

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dont care about the review. Seriously if it's a valid review on the genetics and not some half cocked bullshit about stem clogs. That's just not a trait of purple punch and as far as potency that just seems like some parroted info that whytewidow was spouting off. The pp I have is not the same cut that got the bad rap for being all bark. The plant is putting out dank ass shit left and right. You cant fuck your grow up and tell me it was the genetics so you tossed them. You had some other issue you had to have overlooked and you basically took it wrong.

To add insult to Injury you went to GPS and left a 4 star review on seeds that you never even bought from there. You got those seeds from me for free. If I remember correctly I mailed you several packs for free and you seem to have a complaint that they wasnt perfect. As a matter of fact it seems like the majority of complaints I get are from people who got mostly free shit.
I dont care about your reviews either way I just found it odd that the only review you left over there was a negative one on seeds you got for free, from me and never purchased from greenpoint. I dont send people testers or free shit so they can tell the world if there fucked up. You could have messaged me direct if you had a question.