#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I missed out on all of the PP crosses last time/passed on the 3 pack of freebies cus there weren't any PP crosses to be had........so my guess is that they'll probably sell out before this old man figures out what's going on :ROFLMAO:

I AM covered on PP via other breeders offerings....but I would like to run some Heisengear PP crosses in this next run as well. Like I need more seeds....bwahahahahaha...fuck me....heehee....click...wait...click...wait.....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I missed out on all of the PP crosses last time/passed on the 3 pack of freebies cus there weren't any PP crosses to be had........so my guess is that they'll probably sell out before this old man figures out what's going on :ROFLMAO:

I AM covered on PP via other breeders offerings....but I would like to run some Heisengear PP crosses in this next run as well. Like I need more seeds....bwahahahahaha...fuck me....heehee....click...wait...click...wait.....
Dude. That purple punch cut I have is special. It's so good I cant even say where I got it. I will say I went through 2 other purple punch cuts before I got this one. The nova and some other breeder cut from solfire and I didnt like either so i tossed them. I never bred seeds with either of those earlier cuts. The nova sucked so bad it had no taste and hardly any potency. I've sent this cut to 1 dude I trust and everyone he let near it says its retarded nice.
The only thing i hate about it is it's so hard to pollinate to make s1s. The hairs are so fukin long and sticky it's impossible to use a brush cause all the hairs get stuck in the brush and and they just clump together. Than the seeds it makes are fat and take forevor to finish.
But it does reverse and I get about 3 solo cups of pollen on a 4 foot plant in 5 gallon pot. In the fem making breeder world that cut is a needle in a hay stack.

D

Deleted member 60

My first PP S-1 attempt didn't realize a keeper...not much smell....but i know they are in there so I'm goin back in. Gonna do a wide selection of PP crosses from multiple folks. For sure....that Bubblegum/PP sounds like it might be seriously off-the-hook....

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I actually think I have some of @Heisenbeans genetics (second generation) in the Florida Diesel I am flowering now. @J.James would need to confirm, but it's ECSD x Big Bud #4. I noticed the ECSD on Heisen.com or whatever.

I don't want to come across as a beggar or anything. I just like growing plants. I'm the guy that would take unidentified dropped seeds from a reputable grower not giving a damn what strain they were. And mutants are more fun to grow if it's just for smoke, "good structure" can get boring LOL
I have never crossed any of @Heisenbeans gear, My ECSD was from East Coast Breeders and the Big Bud #4 Is my own cross. I do have Heisen's work in this next round of plants. Wedding Cake, Black Banana Cookies, and Dubstep. I also have some Banana Orange Daiquiri I will be starting soon.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Black banana cookies s1 from another forum
There are some serious gems to be found in those seeds if you know how to grow and can be patient.

View attachment 31575
I got one bbc s1 flowering now the only one from a pack to make it out the mutant stage and grow into a nice plant but it is nice looking smells are hard to say right now I’ll get it out to get a scent profile. Have to take it out close the flower area and wait a bit my maturing plants are overpowering at the moment. I’ll get some pics of it soon. Also got a pp x bbc going

at the price most of us got the bbcs1 ( damn near free on that firstdrop lol no one should be bitching about it imo)

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Tell Gu to put on his website that the BBC will throw out some mutants. People will bitch about everything so might as well tell them up front so they know what's coming. If people don't read that note, it's on them
I poped 3 Black banana cookies seeds and got one undesirable. No complaints here. It's unrealistic to think every seed should be a keeper. As breeders, we are constantly trying to "stabilize plants" for consistency while the plants themselves have 470 million years of plant evolution to maximize biodiversity. Just a little food for thought.

PB200129.JPG

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
@Heisenbeans any chance your gonna do some fems for the commercial side? Dont have to super top notch just something that yields well, looks decent and smokes decent. Doesnt have to look killer like these guys been posting up.
Nobody wants to pay more here if it looks fire. They just wanna get baked. Lol
He’s got a blue dream clone... @Heisenbeans . Any plans to s1 the blue dream or just crosses?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Just put 2 ice cream cake and 2 purple punch clones in the system yesterday. Can't wait to see these take off. I'll do a review Heisen as soon as I can at GP. I say that I have had a 100 % Germation rate with no mutants except for GP City Slicker had single leaves for a long time then came out of it. Not Heisen stuff, just thought I would throw that in