#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Can’t be H, temps haven’t been over 75 and 0 bugs. Unless lady bugs count.
Maybe light intensity? I just started using a 315, and this is one of the plants under it.
Prob radiant heat because the humidity is to low. VPD is out of wack. 75 doesnt seem high unless your humidity is in the 20s. Check and see if the plants are drinking alot. Leaf curl.is typical of a transpiration issue

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This shows the stupidity we deal with. Dude got 7 black banana seeds in a 6 pack. All 7 came up and he still felt the need to complain and talk shit about them. Little does he know he will have 1 or 2 bad ass plants in that group. The banana cookies is alot like the ogkb and mac. It will put out mutants. It's going to happen but there will always be that bad ass keeper in there. Shit like this makes me not even want to even release these genetics to the public. 3 months he will be like holy shit that 1 plant that was weird is the best fukin plant I've ever grown.

Screenshot_20191122-182614_Samsung Internet.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I will agree, just had a mutant in a BBC guess what I just popped another and hope like hell I get one like I harvested awhile ago. No body gets any of that it is just that good, when bored with what I am smoking I hit the BBC and happy again. No complaints here!

Hies just keep throwing the fire we appreciate it.

GCG

Dinosaur
This shows the stupidity we deal with. Dude got 7 black banana seeds in a 6 pack. All 7 came up and he still felt the need to complain and talk shit about them. Little does he know he will have 1 or 2 bad ass plants in that group. The banana cookies is alot like the ogkb and mac. It will put out mutants. It's going to happen but there will always be that bad ass keeper in there. Shit like this makes me not even want to even release these genetics to the public. 3 months he will be like holy shit that 1 plant that was weird is the best fukin plant I've ever grown.

View attachment 31546
Dont let some jackass screw the rest of ua who get it and appreciate the chance to add these fire croases to our gardens. Fuck those kind of douche bags.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I will agree, just had a mutant in a BBC guess what I just popped another and hope like hell I get one like I harvested awhile ago. No body gets any of that it is just that good, when bored with what I am smoking I hit the BBC and happy again. No complaints here!

Hies just keep throwing the fire we appreciate it.
Yeah man some of these growers are legit straight bitches. The banana cookies does not like to be crossed to itself BUT of those offspring you will find one that is top shelf. I can see the plant in the dudes pics. She is weird ass plant. Huge fan leaves and little side branching with long intermodal space till flower. Giant baseball nugs at the end of every cola.

Dwnundr

Upside down
The joys of business ownership. You will always have someone who is unhappy, some legitimately, some just assholes who can't be pleased no matter what you do. Such a shame there are assholes like that who have easy access to kick ass genetics, while people on the other side of the world would kill to get hold of some.

I'll admit when I first started here I thought it was a forum full of fan boys. But after being here for a while I can see why. The reports, grows and pics dont lie.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah man some of these growers are legit straight bitches. The banana cookies does not like to be crossed to itself BUT of those offspring you will find one that is top shelf. I can see the plant in the dudes pics. She is weird ass plant. Huge fan leaves and little side branching with long intermodal space till flower. Giant baseball nugs at the end of every cola.
I think a proper response would be "Do I need to come grow them for you as well?" :) but I'm an asshole that doesn't own a business LOL

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My BBC, 1st ones you sent out, came out a little fluffy, but that was my fault. Produced some big purple colas.
Getting ready to cut a nug for testing.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur

View attachment 31546
some of those look like environment problems. I see maybe one I would cull, even that one is just a maybe, it could be this picture. Sometimes I wonder if people know that cannabis takes months to grow.

Promedz

Zeus
I had the first batch off bbc all of mine were mutant or didn’t pop I didn’t give you 1 star! Or ask for more? During the first batch you was giving a free pack so I just took that loss as the free pack! Would of been nice to no you replaced them and I could of ran more.. lol too late for all that but I’m not mad!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The joys of business ownership. You will always have someone who is unhappy, some legitimately, some just assholes who can't be pleased no matter what you do. Such a shame there are assholes like that who have easy access to kick ass genetics, while people on the other side of the world would kill to get hold of some.

I'll admit when I first started here I thought it was a forum full of fan boys. But after being here for a while I can see why. The reports, grows and pics dont lie.
<~~~YO, fanboy here HMU, dm me and I'll give ya the scoop.
Me and heis, is bros