#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
[QUOTE="Dwnundr, post: 57645, member: 437"
The joys of business ownership. You will always have someone who is unhappy, some legitimately, some just assholes who can't be pleased no matter what you do. Such a shame there are assholes like that who have easy access to kick ass genetics, while people on the other side of the world would kill to get hold of some.

I'll admit when I first started here I thought it was a forum full of fan boys. But after being here for a while I can see why. The reports, grows and pics dont lie.
[/QUOTE]
I am no fan boy but I have learned over the Years there are Men not worth looking at, Some Men worth listening to , some Men You want following You , some You leave behind , some worth killing and worth saving and some who say they will accomplish something and nothing stops them, And that last one is why I respect Heisen . I don't like many People and I respect even fewer, Imagine My surprise to find Men and a couple Women here that I both like and respect, strange.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Any of you guys that would like to post reviews over at greenpoint of your gear that would be cool. Im Not one to ever ask for handouts but again I never ask anyone for much of anything.
If you ever want to toss me some to try I'll GLADLY do a review. Beware - I'm honest :) That said the pics of all your plants have you on my list to try seeds from at some point. Was it you that had the true skunk strain? The nasty sticky kind? 🥴

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
If you ever want to toss me some to try I'll GLADLY do a review. Beware - I'm honest :) That said the pics of all your plants have you on my list to try seeds from at some point. Was it you that had the true skunk strain? The nasty sticky kind? 🥴
What’s this about true skunk...

skunky skunk? Like...SKUNKY skunk? Dead raccoon in the road from two days ago skunk?

I hope so, i need this. any skunk I try, I can’t get the dead animal smells.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What’s this about true skunk...

skunky skunk? Like...SKUNKY skunk? Dead raccoon in the road from two days ago skunk?

I hope so, i need this. any skunk I try, I can’t get the dead animal smells.
Yes! 👆 Roadkill in the pine barrens skunk. I love reading about all the strains guys are creating, and someone on here said they had one - but I'm a stoner. Could have been any of the genetecists on here

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Yeah man some of these growers are legit straight bitches. The banana cookies does not like to be crossed to itself BUT of those offspring you will find one that is top shelf. I can see the plant in the dudes pics. She is weird ass plant. Huge fan leaves and little side branching with long intermodal space till flower. Giant baseball nugs at the end of every cola.
Tell Gu to put on his website that the BBC will throw out some mutants. People will bitch about everything so might as well tell them up front so they know what's coming. If people don't read that note, it's on them

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And I say "he" because I am impressed with the genetics (at least in pics). Everyone that grows his stuff seems impressed, so I haven't even done strain shopping. It all looks good. But so do many on here - and I just grow for myself.

I'm not one to take many pics in the garden, but I decided fuck it and just threw this one on Instagram. Landmark moment for my paranoid ass haha. I'm a pretty shit photographer but I'm gonna make a concerted effort to get better and start putting pics on here now and then. Running mostly @Heisenbeans gear and will be for the foreseeable future with ~50packs in the vault. Got a nice Purple Crash going that I need to snap some pics of soon.

This is a little side branch down low in not much light on this one pheno of East Coast Stardawg. Day 30-something from flip, quite happy with this plant so far. Got some super interesting variegation on this plant that looks just like Chem D. IMG_20191123_005034_458.jpg

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Some moms make ugly ass seeds. Wedding cake and alien also make some pretty seeds.
Sundae driver and east coast make these tiny little ugly seeds but they produce some nice plants.
I dont really care what they look like, but i can say with Heisens seeds watch them, cause those fuckers are ready fast! Last 2 ice cream cake I popped shed the helmet and had leaves in a matter of a few days! One day you open the baggie and you're like, meh, few more days, come back a day later and the thing is 2 inches long!

410_Farms

Really Active Member
So Heisen....can u possibly...please....(see I'm using manners....lol....) Give us a list of what's upcoming as I'm trying to get my money right...and it'd would be great to plan for what's coming....I'm in for purple canyon, purple gmo, punch gum, and sherbet punch, but what else might be coming down the line so I can start eating hot dogs ...and bolony.....and then following the hot dogs ,steal a few creamers from Tim Hortons, and make CREAM OF HOT DOG WATER SOUP..... sacrifices have to be made lol.....
Save up 3 hundy, you'll be alright🤣🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Why not buy a pack ?
I actually think I have some of @Heisenbeans genetics (second generation) in the Florida Diesel I am flowering now. @J.James would need to confirm, but it's ECSD x Big Bud #4. I noticed the ECSD on Heisen.com or whatever.

I don't want to come across as a beggar or anything. I just like growing plants. I'm the guy that would take unidentified dropped seeds from a reputable grower not giving a damn what strain they were. And mutants are more fun to grow if it's just for smoke, "good structure" can get boring LOL