#Heisenbeans Genetics

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I have another one coming up on black friday will be grape Pie x Purple Punch. Those two combined are gonna make some very interesting crosses for sure. Pretty excited to see those get ran
Dammit man!!! Topanga Wedding & That Grape Pie×Purple Punch cross I gotsa have. I've been avoiding this thread so as not to have to swallow my pride and some other emotional moral shit...to sign back up or try a password reset on GPS.

Gonna have to find me a middle man/woman.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
East coast Stardawg from IG, haters gon hate, ainters gon ain't. Word around the campfire is someone is telling people his whole tent got seeded from one of my strains. Well first off I sent the dude some free tester packs a while back cause hes on a fixed income. Trying to be nice and shit. These are polyhybrid F1 strains and shit is gonna happen. You have to watch your plants especially on the lowers. I have since dropped a couple crosses and replaced those problem plants end of story. Some shit just didnt play well with some of the others. Me and Gu put our heads together and were constantly making things better.
I just wish dude would come to me and explain the situation instead of telling everyone who lends an ear his shit got seeded. I hate to have to hear it from other people. Sneaking around is worse than just saying it on the thread. I'm a big boy. I can handle it.

Anyway thanks to everyone for running these genetics and finding all the fire shit.

IMG_20191120_234409_668.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans been following you for awile now, thought it was time i made an account.

Been growing 10+ years Got busted for manufacturing when i was younger so i had to take a small hiatus. Strarted up again last year and tho ive never ran any of ur gentics i see an entire community stand behind all the time and work youve put in. Its truly amazing what you've built here.

Thinking a Topanga wedding cake for my 1st heisen run. When you said it smelled like Patron 😲🤤

Knowing what all of you do now gowing out different strains, what would u run for your 1st time?

ill throw up some pics and vids up on another thread of some stuff im working on right now. I dont wanna clog this thread up with non heaien gear. looks like we need a symbiotic thread :)
Topanga Cake is one of my favorites. Both of these plants check every box IMO and when I ran a few testers i found multiple keepers. 1 plant out of 30 grew some sacks on the main nodes at first of flower but they went away. I have a youtube video of one of the ones I chopped. It was legit one of my favorite seed plants I've ever ran.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
C'mon, amigo, Uncle Heisen is a let bygones be bygones kind of guy, ~Gu is his business partner fer cryin' out loud, what better example? He'll treat your money the same as everyone else's. :sneaky:

View attachment 31234
Ol' Heis' is a cool Kat & stand up dude in my book. I still have my Heisenbeans pom poms. I'm a fan. Nothing to do with him. We've never had beef.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If there is a sale and some seeds do not ship until first week in December can you get them to just all ship at the same time?
The sour cookies....i dont need seeds but i WANT that one !
And a topanga wedding sounds pretty good to me
And i might as well check out something else :D But i can wait for them to all ship at the same time. Do i specifiy that at checkout?

Or do i wait to see what is crossed with purple punch....time to smoke a doob of purple punch and ponder this in detail or lose my keys...

Last edited: