#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Alright so no more pics of the sundae driver s1 I decided today was chop day at 55 days from flip it was about 90 percent cloudy with some clear and few amber. Now it’s hanging to dry where I hang them they usually take 10ish days before I cut them off the stem E47F705E-013F-4CE1-8AC6-360AF7C91111.jpegF342EDD3-95F6-4275-9FCB-32103B28E1F6.jpeg
This was grown in a 1 gal nursery pot so half a gallon of soil. The main cola is about the size of a bud light can in height and width. The nugs are super dense some of the densest bud I’ve ever grown

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Be playing guess the strain bout 6 weeks, lol. Got 3 Topango Stars goin, but 5 or 6 bastids up, lol. Be fun
Be playing guess the strain bout 6 weeks, lol. Got 3 Topango Stars goin, but 5 or 6 bastids up, lol. Be fun
I got 2 that I think I can id so far , one smells and looks Stardawg so I am thinking its a Corey, the other smells straight Cake . Definetely a lot of different stuff in them Basterds.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Nice job dude plants look dam good. I also reconized the nice set up of led strips for ur lighting.
What brand ? What kelvin used? Total watts? For myself led is best option but its gotta be the top teir brands of diodes used. Like samsang, brigdelux, epistar. My last setup was 750-800w of Samsung's 301lmb & lm561's diodes in a diy alum 5x5 fixture. Was fun to do myself and it saved me a bunch of $. Everything invested it cost me little under 400.
But nice setup and sum dam nice lookn plants! Thx

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Any of you guys interested in blue dream x purple punch cross? This blue dream I got is nice as fawk. I shucked the seeds out tonight and was like damn. These buds are legit blue calyxs with a heavy berry smell and coated up in trichs.

I am. Ive been waiting on those blue dream seeds since you got those plants several months back lol