#Heisenbeans Genetics

mjw42

Any of you guys interested in blue dream x purple punch cross? This blue dream I got is nice as fawk. I shucked the seeds out tonight and was like damn. These buds are legit blue calyxs with a heavy berry smell and coated up in trichs.
Sounds yum.

Thin leafed? My bud in San Diego had a legit SC BDream cut like 12yrs ago. Outdoor it was a giant plant, thin leafed beauty but it finished pretty quick. Soaring fruity high. Mixed with PP might be something!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
big drop coming next week. I mean really big. Sundae Driver x purple punch is Back! Including gelato 33 x purple punch and quite a few others.

I'm also throwing in a couple packs on the photo of the month contest of unreleased shit I been working on.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Any of you guys interested in blue dream x purple punch cross? This blue dream I got is nice as fawk. I shucked the seeds out tonight and was like damn. These buds are legit blue calyxs with a heavy berry smell and coated up in trichs.
Yeah that sounds amazing. I’m always looking for good BD strains.

I picked up another pack this morning, grabbed the Topanga stars, gonna run her alongside Topanga Wedding.

Black Banana Cookies S1 keeper. All the leaves turn purple near the end. Even on the buds. The smells are very banana and berry. The buds are dense and sticky as fuck. Yield from clones after 4 weeks of veg will be a little over an ounce in a 2 gallon pot. 16 of these in a 4 x 4 tent under 600 hps will possibly yield 20 ounces total. These are @ 57 days.

I will soon have a full tent of these every other month :alien:

BAM!!

BBC57days 003.JPG

Halfway down the branch....POW!

BBC57days 002.JPG

Twins...........BOOM!

BBC57days 005.JPG

So sweet....ZING!!

BBC57days 006.JPG

Thanks Uncle H!! :alien:

Last edited: