#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So i took a cut of the GMO cake...my first clone ever...i cut it in flower and then after solo cup went to a 4 gallon autopot running 700 TDS megacrop.
I thought clones were supposed to be shorter or something.
GMO cake...it smells like WTF is that smell. IT hits the mind like a 10 pound maul. I am not a fan but the hash....well that is legendary kind of hash.
So i wanted to kill it but i couldnt...now its 4 feet tall and stretching still. Its bigger than what i cut it from. WTF is that. Maybe its better environment. Regardless....this thing clones really well. Because i did it and i am a newb at it and look at this stretchy bitch. More tops than her parent. I might have to clone this and put iti n veg for 4 weeks and repeat...:D it is to keep the perpetual garden officially !

And i might be tremendously high. A-Dub checks the boxes and for some reason it doesnt make me tired. I LOVE IT !!!!. What a delicious smoke with great effect. :D

For reference that tiny plant at the GMO cakes knees is an almost finished A-dub. Crazy eh

20191121_064306.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok took some purple cake down yesterday just shy of 9 weeks. Running 11 hours on 13 off so may be the extra week but I also had a couple in front of it to harvest so she had to wait.
No problem plant, put in bud at about 16 inches ended up at about 5 foot but not real wide. A great plant to stuff about 6 in a tent if all grow this shape. She was just getting good color but the trichs looked like bud light so she had to come down.

Natural light shot

purple cake.jpg

purple cake 1.jpg

purple cake 3.jpg

purple cake 2.jpg

BBC X ADUB gets cut today Whoo Whoo

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Cake is really tasty. I had some that cured for a month in a jar and when i cracked that open. frosty awesomeness. And the flavor is wonderful.
I also think it is in the top 3 of yielders for what i have grown. GG4, Purple Cake and Wedding Night were all solid yielders.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Purple Cake is really tasty. I had some that cured for a month in a jar and when i cracked that open. frosty awesomeness. And the flavor is wonderful.
I also think it is in the top 3 of yielders for what i have grown. GG4, Purple Cake and Wedding Night were all solid yielders.
I took a branch early and it was super tasty and quite couch lock. It was a very good yielder and Very easy to trim did the whole plant in 90 minutes I was shocked but buds were tight with few upper leaves.

I have a GMoozy scheduled for the next couple of days that will probably double this yield but she was special with almost black leaves. I was thrilled with this purple cake.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just took a clone of a SDxPP who was neglected and her leaves were identical to yours. This is my keeper tho. As soon as I can't get this light wired it's uppot then into flower for her Adub, ECSDxBubba & WCView attachment 31279
LMK how the nose is. The one I'm showing is totally different than the rest of the plants in that tent. It started off mutanty but pulled the ugly duckling card and is finishing very nicely, probably the first or second nicest plant I have atm.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My purple punch was the ugliest plant i ever grew. 1 seed of 3 caught (my fault) and the 1 that did grow produced 5 oz of staggering wonderful and ugly purple punch buds.

I just cracked that last oz this past week. It has been vac sealed since July and it was the strain i got when Heisen first started this gig. I said i want purple punch because it sounds tasty and send me what you think for freebies.

Heisen is the man! he nailed it. And the GG4 and purple punch were my first heisenbeans and produced 11 oz for the pair each in a bubble bucket.

The flavor of purple punch is most wonderful. Grape greatness and my plant was strong as fuck. My friends that got gifters all said hey man...you sellin any of that.

And i dont....period. I just grow at this crazy insane level because if you set a bar....well fuck that bar...
I will crush that bar.

And i am Canadian so I want the competition to crush that bar....Do you have the minerals..

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
My purple punch was the ugliest plant i ever grew. 1 seed of 3 caught (my fault) and the 1 that did grow produced 5 oz of staggering wonderful and ugly purple punch buds.

I just cracked that last oz this past week. It has been vac sealed since July and it was the strain i got when Heisen first started this gig. I said i want purple punch because it sounds tasty and send me what you think for freebies.

Heisen is the man! he nailed it. And the GG4 and purple punch were my first heisenbeans and produced 11 oz for the pair each in a bubble bucket.

The flavor of purple punch is most wonderful. Grape greatness and my plant was strong as fuck. My friends that got gifters all said hey man...you sellin any of that.

And i dont....period. I just grow at this crazy insane level because if you set a bar....well fuck that bar...
I will crush that bar.

And i am Canadian so I want the competition to crush that bar....Do you have the minerals..
If you set a bar I will crush that bar! Love it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So we came here in 1786 and i had 3 uncles then...Giant Scottsman 6 foot 5 was the shortest.

I would like to kick the fucker in the nuts for making our shoes so big but...i think my drive came from those pricks.

And i have not cared for shit except for working out for a decade and growing.

My mom says G I love you thanks so much for growing that weed so your aunt can have the brownies.

Yes I am living in the TwiLiGht ZoNe....

But fucking eh man its time. My mom thinks its great that cannabis helps my gut problems and her sisters and brothers...old school poor white quebec trash family of 18.

What I know is this....cannabis helps me to not feel the pain in my hands and get through shit....my IBS is fucked up but weed helps that even more....and i may be stoned 24-7

What was i saying...

Weed is good

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will continue to run what i have....because holy shit there is fire in all the heisenbeans i have...the problem is picking one or 3.
But i lean to the fruity shit and that purple cake is the real deal...
Purple punch has a slight flavor advantage but mmmmmm
Wedding Night has a solid cherry box cake and fill the kief tray frost.
After really thinking about it...those are my favorite because of flavor and mad fat buds !

And i have 7 other strains....they are all fire