#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
These bubblegum seeds are some of the prettiest I've seen. They have a nice color stripe pattern

View attachment 31366
Nice, I just snagged some from CSI.

On A heisen note, just smoked some more purple crush #1. Still needs another week cure. Potent and tasty. Some of the best herb I’ve ever had.
Here’s a pic of wedding night#1. I have a cold so smells are tough. More later.
1574396151506.png

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Dammit man!!! Topanga Wedding & That Grape Pie×Purple Punch cross I gotsa have. I've been avoiding this thread so as not to have to swallow my pride and some other emotional moral shit...to sign back up or try a password reset on GPS.

Gonna have to find me a middle man/woman.
I thought bout that myself too .. But then i thought bout the disrespectful, greedy comments of G~~, & was like duck that guy i dont care if that guy had the best strains that the ganja gods ever made or what sale hes got. Theres alot of others that got as good or better and apprciates the coin u spend with them. Just my 2 cents

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I thought bout that myself too .. But then i thought bout the disrespectful, greedy comments of G~~, & was like duck that guy i dont care if that guy had the best strains that the ganja gods ever made or what sale hes got. Theres alot of others that got as good or better and apprciates the coin u spend with them. Just my 2 cents
I don’t mean to stir up shit or anything, but as someone who only recently discovered heis and only knows of GPS because of him..but what’s the deal with the other dude? I’ve seen a few people on here who seem to not have much respect for him, and then I was talking to someone in my local MMJ subreddit about how they can pick up heis beans through GPS, and their response was that “the guy who runs that site is a fraud”

struck me off guard as so far my experiences have been nothing but great, although I’ve only ordered fems from heis’ stock, if the other guy puts out Seeds I’ve never bought any.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I don’t mean to stir up shit or anything, but as someone who only recently discovered heis and only knows of GPS because of him..but what’s the deal with the other dude? I’ve seen a few people on here who seem to not have much respect for him, and then I was talking to someone in my local MMJ subreddit about how they can pick up heis beans through GPS, and their response was that “the guy who runs that site is a fraud”

struck me off guard as so far my experiences have been nothing but great, although I’ve only ordered fems from heis’ stock, if the other guy puts out Seeds I’ve never bought any.
Long story short gu got fucked over by someone selling bunk seeds. Alot of people were pissed off those seeds were bunk. Gu made the effort to give out replacement packs. One thing I have learned in this business no good deed goes unpunished. Everyone has a reason to hate the next guy and look at all the faults. When you deal with the customer base he has to deal with it's going to be impossible to make everyone happy. It's the guys on these forums that are the loudest like that dude above you. Be shocked if he ever even bought a pack but people read bullshit like that and than so on and so on. Just parroting bullshit or some dude will have to pay an extra 3 dollars for shipping and go on and on about it. Yeah gu wasnt perfect but from me working with him he does genuinely care about his customers. He works 18 hrs a day answering emails and you guys really have no idea how hard it is to try and make everyone happy with multiple shipping orders and so much on the back end that the average person would go crazy trying to sort out.
If you dig around enough you'll find shit on almost every breeder but it's a hand full of disgruntled parrots that never let up.
How often do you ever see a 5 star rating on amazon? I honestly rarely read reviews anymore.
Some dude will fuck their grow up and blame the breeder, harden off there seeds in some fucked up water and say seeds sprouted but didnt come up. Breeders fault. Or they will flat out say they sent money and accidentally mailed to a wrong address or not even send at all and demand free seeds or else they will spam every thread that will listen to them....
This is a hard business and impossible to make everyone happy. But we damn sure try

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Long story short gu got fucked over by someone selling bunk seeds. Alot of people were pissed off those seeds were bunk. Gu made the effort to give out replacement packs. One thing I have learned in this business no good deed goes unpunished. Everyone has a reason to hate the next guy and look at all the faults. When you deal with the customer base he has to deal with it's going to be impossible to make everyone happy. It's the guys on these forums that are the loudest like that dude above you. Be shocked if he ever even bought a pack but people read bullshit like that and than so on and so on. Just parroting bullshit or some dude will have to pay an extra 3 dollars for shipping and go on and on about it. Yeah gu wasnt perfect but from me working with him he does genuinely care about his customers. He works 18 hrs a day answering emails and you guys really have no idea how hard it is to try and make everyone happy with multiple shipping orders and so much on the back end that the average person would go crazy trying to sort out.
If you dig around enough you'll find shit on almost every breeder but it's a hand full of disgruntled parrots that never let up.
How often do you ever see a 5 star rating on amazon? I honestly rarely read reviews anymore.
Some dude will fuck there grow up and blame the breeder, harden off there seeds in some fucked up water and say seeds sprouted but didnt come up. Breeders fault. Or they will flat out say they sent money and accidentally mailed to a wrong address or not even send at all and demand free seeds or else they will spam every thread that will listen to them....
This is a hard business and impossible to make everyone happy. But we damn sure try
I'm happy. 😁

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Some dude will fuck there grow up and blame the breeder, harden off there seeds in some fucked up water and say seeds sprouted but didnt come up. Breeders fault. Or they will flat out say they sent money and accidentally mailed to a wrong address or not even send at all and demand free seeds or else they will spam every thread that will listen to them....
Well I know I’ve had nothing but pleasant experiences with my purchases I’ve made. Not to discount any negative experience others have had, but I was drawn to purchase from you bc I seen a cut of your ecsd, and I’ve seen enough grow logs of your shit to know it’s legit. None of the rest of the noise really matters to me, I got into growing cannabis for two reasons, to save money on medicine and to do my part in furthering cannabis genetics, even if it is a small part.
Thanks for taking the time to explain,

I’ll still be checking gps every 20 minutes for new strains to drop 😂

Heisen Bro, give us all an EXACT time and date when the new beans will be available on Greenpoint. You see you have customers overseas as well! time difference etc - dont wanna miss out on the new drop and i think everyone then has an equal and fair chance of getting what they potentially want until shit runs out.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Not for nuthin but if "I don’t mean to stir up shit or anything" is the truth....why even make a post like that ?

GCG

Dinosaur
If there is a sale and some seeds do not ship until first week in December can you get them to just all ship at the same time?
The sour cookies....i dont need seeds but i WANT that one !
And a topanga wedding sounds pretty good to me
And i might as well check out something else :D But i can wait for them to all ship at the same time. Do i specifiy that at checkout?

Or do i wait to see what is crossed with purple punch....time to smoke a doob of purple punch and ponder this in detail or lose my keys...
Had same scenario with a few orders, I emailed and asked for all to be shipped together. Not sure if it was policy or my email but they all came together onxe backorder was in a
So we came here in 1786 and i had 3 uncles then...Giant Scottsman 6 foot 5 was the shortest.

I would like to kick the fucker in the nuts for making our shoes so big but...i think my drive came from those pricks.

And i have not cared for shit except for working out for a decade and growing.

My mom says G I love you thanks so much for growing that weed so your aunt can have the brownies.

Yes I am living in the TwiLiGht ZoNe....

But fucking eh man its time. My mom thinks its great that cannabis helps my gut problems and her sisters and brothers...old school poor white quebec trash family of 18.

What I know is this....cannabis helps me to not feel the pain in my hands and get through shit....my IBS is fucked up but weed helps that even more....and i may be stoned 24-7

What was i saying...

Weed is good
Straight CBD oil twice a day and 35 years of IBS gone for most part. Fucking love this plant and alot of days I feel like it loves me too. Cannabis for the win!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Not for nuthin but if "I don’t mean to stir up shit or anything" is the truth....why even make a post like that ?
some of us got letters and tore down a lil ole grow over the deal, but no harm no foul now. Never got the replacements, but karma more than made up for that in a wild way. Why I want them crunch cookies, never got that dosidos and I want it now. lol Big picture, I think its all turned out for the best. Heisen's fems with Gu' distribution and those sales and prices, really do give a economical variety out there that hasn't been really seen other than Useful or just a few others or personal chucks from folks you meet, seems like. Far as quality bang for buck, for sure hard to argue with good or great seeds cheap or cheaper. Half price sales, etc. Wished they'd been around ten yrs ago. lol. Lots of good breeders throwin fems, few at GPS prices. If they could just fix the takin card thingie, lol.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Had same scenario with a few orders, I emailed and asked for all to be shipped together. Not sure if it was policy or my email but they all came together onxe backorder was in a
Straight CBD oil twice a day and 35 years of IBS gone for most part. Fucking love this plant and alot of days I feel like it loves me too. Cannabis for the win!
Where do you get your cbd