#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Topanga canyon was a hippie stop off on route to topanga. Hollywood stars used it for weekend getaways in old days. Lotta wrecks on that road. Fwiw, Kelly kapowski aka Tiffany thiesen on saved by the Bell puts Topanga to shame imo, LMFAO

I had to look her up to see what she looked liked. WOULD!!!! :cool: Looks like she has a nice set of colas on her.
After a weekend with her id be coming out of the bedroom all gaunt.

33d943cbdb5d6d34f43e118310d7e26c.jpg

Oblazer

I have a complaint on my purple punch’s...
Looks like everyone is a keeper lol
I’ve popped about 7 packs of Heisen beans but killed most of them ... couldn’t wait for it to cool down ( outdoor guy) my bad
It’s on now , getting cuts for 2020,call me Ketchup!

My fav PP just on looks was the runt
chopping them today at 8 weeks F8055BF1-1B22-4ABD-A0F0-30533CAFDD54.jpeg

Opie1

Master Grower
Planning any more sundae driver crosses?
I asked the same thing a couple months ago, H said that the SD doesn’t put out a lot of pollen and he wasn’t gonna use it again.
There’s been A LOT of awesome plants come out of all the strains, but from what I’ve seen the better ‘looking’ plants have come from the Purple Punch crosses and the Sundae Driver crosses, IMO. Purple Crash should be stellar and I’ve got 2 pks, yeehaw!!

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I asked the same thing a couple months ago, H said that the SD doesn’t put out a lot of pollen and he wasn’t gonna use it again.
There’s been A LOT of awesome plants come out of all the strains, but from what I’ve seen the better ‘looking’ plants have come from the Purple Punch crosses and the Sundae Driver crosses, IMO. Purple Crash should be stellar and I’ve got 2 pks, yeehaw!!
The bbc sundae driver are back up, just grabbed a pack

These weren't just keepers,, they were phenomenal plants.I run quite a few testers and the topanga cakes, there was several as good as the cake.
I have a gelato 33 punch that is killing it.
oooh exactly what I was going to ask if you’d be doing a cross of! the GMOxPP and Gelato33xPP are getting ordered ASAP, anything else you’d recommend? I’ve got 2 packs of Topanga Wedding that I will document for you as well along with w.e new ones I order, whole packs will be popped each time too.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
oooh exactly what I was going to ask if you’d be doing a cross of! the GMOxPP and Gelato33xPP are getting ordered ASAP, anything else you’d recommend? I’ve got 2 packs of Topanga Wedding that I will document for you as well along with w.e new ones I order, whole packs will be popped each time too.
Both GMO x PP and Gelato x PP will be available at greenpoint by thanksgiving