#Heisenbeans Genetics

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Not bad for starting 2 years ago in March haha
Just hit over 600g with 500 qb132 watts. View attachment 30361View attachment 30362View attachment 30363
Personal best. Thanks for the genetics @Bodyne @Rosinallday and most of all THE MAN @Heisenbeans
A dub after almost 10 weeks flower, oh and a couple nice MAC x AAW
[/QUOTE
Not bad for starting 2 years ago in March haha
Just hit over 600g with 500 qb132 watts. View attachment 30361View attachment 30362View attachment 30363
Personal best. Thanks for the genetics @Bodyne @Rosinallday and most of all THE MAN @Heisenbeans
A dub after almost 10 weeks flower, oh and a couple nice MAC x AAW
looking nice 😎

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
That's how my shoreline is. Like a skunk ran through a pine forest. It's really good. I cant wait to see people posting reports on those seed grows
Two of the Shoreline OG x ECSD phenotypes I have flowering (10 days in today) are real impressive. Sour Chem and pinesol for sure off the stem rub. These plants are quickly catching up to larger clones that are flowering under the same lights.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Purple Crash is definitely staying around and also the purple cakes. I'll be honest man the purp punch cut I have kicks ass. It really puts itself onto alot of what i breed with. So get this. My homie @Dustjesus ran 6 packs of purp cakes and found 3 definite keepers. So I ended up sending him my breeder cut cause I trust him and I know he would NEVER give it out.
He legit told me that alot of those smell almost identical to my purp punch mom cause now he has her in flower. I'm real curious to see how close they resemble and he is sending me back 3 of those cuts to back cross to the cake and punch.
All true. Except I had 6 keepers. And it was 5 packs. It was very difficult to narrow down to the 3, all boxes checked. Absolute beauties.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
It would be nice to get some overhead shots so we could see the bud and leaf structure from above. I'm not like most of you. I've never seen what all these strains are suppose to look like. I can tell more about the "cultivar" by comparing the overhead shots to what I've grown out for myself in the past.