#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What's good yall!!
I dropped 2 Bridezilla
1 Gmoozy
1 GMO Cake
Got a bunch of Heisens gear going just found my way over here the site!!
Shit.... its saying my pic to big to post. I'll keep trying.
y'all got some fire ish going on here though!! hell yea!!
Nice little chat earlier. Them haters over there are persistent. Luckily it's only a small hand full. Most of em fell off the map after all the pics started dropping. A few still lingering. Mostly small time chumps bored or pissed off at there own shitty set ups. PowderyDemon still lurking in my shadows. He will never come here to face me or any of his goon squad members that started up that shit hole forum shitucate and there entire 10 members sitting around holding my nuts in there jaws wondering what I did and they didnt. Wait.till pics drop of all the new shit i just sent out to greenpoint.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Waiting for a full buzz sativa to drop.
I dont buy into that sativa vs indica hype buzz. It's about half accurate cause there are some indica dominant that will knock your dick off. That topanga is the strongest In my stable. Your high the second you inhale. Wifi43 was supposed to be sativa dominant and that shit put me to sleep.

Cake still takes the crown for taste and bag appeal. Combined with the topanga is my number one strain IMO.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Heisen tester updates

Purple crash 1: 33 days of 11/13. Looks to be a low yielded and early finisher. Im wondering if I wrote down the wrong date for flip? I’m guessing is mostly my fault as I don’t produce much as I’m still a noob and crappy grower. In addition to that looks to be a low yielder. Any advice on how to bulk them up and when it to harvest? Seems way too early.
PNG image.png

My pic of #2 sucked

Here is a wedding night, same days of flower
2.png

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heisen tester updates

Purple crash 1: 33 days of 11/13. Looks to be a low yielded and early finisher. Im wondering if I wrote down the wrong date for flip? I’m guessing is mostly my fault as I don’t produce much as I’m still a noob and crappy grower. In addition to that looks to be a low yielder. Any advice on how to bulk them up and when it to harvest? Seems way too early.
View attachment 25537

My pic of #2 sucked

View attachment 25538
Some are big yielders and some not. My biggest yielding strains also happen to put out the most seeds. More calyxs mean heavier buds. Some dont put out alot of calyxs. That's just the way they are sometimes. You may find 1 in a pack that yields alot.
Finding a heavy yielder and strong on the nose as well as potency is really good find. Most really good smokes that check all the boxes are typically medium to lower yields. You want big yields look at the cake and gmo strains.
Also your plants still look like they have a ways to go. When the calyxs take over the pistols and you see less white hairs it's close. The last week things usually fatten up A Lot

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Some are big yielders and some not. My biggest yielding strains also happen to put out the most seeds. More calyxs mean heavier buds. Some dont put out alot of calyxs. That's just the way they are sometimes. You may find 1 in a pack that yields alot.
Finding a heavy yielder and strong on the nose as well as potency is really good find. Most really good smokes that check all the boxes are typically medium to lower yields. You want big yields look at the cake and gmo strains.
Also your plants still look like they have a ways to go. When the calyxs take over the pistols and you see less white hairs it's close. The last week things usually fatten up A Lot
Thanks. All 4 of my heisens look great in flower. The small yielder has cookie like nugs. Im going to give it some PK then h20 a few times and see what happens. I’m all good with head stash as im mainly personal. The big wedding night is gonna have a nice yield. Frostiest pheno. Thanks again for the testers. More to come

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Heisen tester updates

View attachment 25537

My pic of #2 sucked

View attachment 25538
All looks good dude so far.. We all was a noob at one time or another. One thing il suggest wood be to defoil all big fan leaves that are in the top half of ur plants. If ur bout half way threw flower, then imo theres no need for them. They block valueable direct light that ur buds need more than a leaf at this point in process.
Another wood be to strip all bud sites below the top foot or 18inches on each branch. That way all energy is focused on growing colas.
Again even after 22yrs of growing i still try to learn as much as i can on growing. And these are just a couple things ive had success using. Was just trying to help and am not one of those growers that claims to be sum expert. Good luck dude

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
An
Nice little chat earlier. Them haters over there are persistent. Luckily it's only a small hand full. Most of em fell off the map after all the pics started dropping. A few still lingering. Mostly small time chumps bored or pissed off at there own shitty set ups. PowderyDemon still lurking in my shadows. He will never come here to face me or any of his goon squad members that started up that shit hole forum shitucate and there entire 10 members sitting around holding my nuts in there jaws wondering what I did and they didnt. Wait.till pics drop of all the new shit i just sent out to greenpoint.
Any news of when the new drop is going to be HEISEN

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
All looks good dude so far.. We all was a noob at one time or another. One thing il suggest wood be to defoil all big fan leaves that are in the top half of ur plants. If ur bout half way threw flower, then imo theres no need for them. They block valueable direct light that ur buds need more than a leaf at this point in process.
Another wood be to strip all bud sites below the top foot or 18inches on each branch. That way all energy is focused on growing colas.
Again even after 22yrs of growing i still try to learn as much as i can on growing. And these are just a couple things ive had success using. Was just trying to help and am not one of those growers that claims to be sum expert. Good luck dude
TLDR - long post coming

Thanks for the feedback. I actually just lollypopped my next plants that I'm going to flower. I've noticed my LED doesn't penetrate well and there is a bunch of tiny buds in the lowers, esp. the middle of the plants. I'm going to start taking off a lot of the bottoms before I flip to flower. Not only for yield, but it makes it easier to water the plants.

Current situation, if I take off the top fans will the top of the colas still produce well? Should I remove all of them or just the ones blocking lower buds? I am going to leave a couple of lowers to see if the plants spit out any bananas/seeds down there as I am testing. As a bad grower, I'm an amazing tester. @Heisenbeans . Hope you didn't take my yield comment the wrong way. I wasn't complaining, just trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong. I've noticed that my plants take way too long to veg. I think most of you all can grow the same size plant in 1/2 the time. I'm wondering if I have some bugs in my soil or pH issues slowing things down. thanks again everyone

Opie1

Master Grower
X2! Well said brother.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
that defoliating during flower, be careful, I have to do it sometimes too, but I notice it def shocks or slows the plant not quite a week to get back goin. JME. And Ive had never quite recover a couple times. Prolly strain dependent. But some plants shake it right off and others seem to be quite shocked for a day or two.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
TLDR - long post coming

Thanks for the feedback. I actually just lollypopped my next plants that I'm going to flower. I've noticed my LED doesn't penetrate well and there is a bunch of tiny buds in the lowers, esp. the middle of the plants. I'm going to start taking off a lot of the bottoms before I flip to flower. Not only for yield, but it makes it easier to water the plants.

Current situation, if I take off the top fans will the top of the colas still produce well? Should I remove all of them or just the ones blocking lower buds? I am going to leave a couple of lowers to see if the plants spit out any bananas/seeds down there as I am testing. As a bad grower, I'm an amazing tester. @Heisenbeans . Hope you didn't take my yield comment the wrong way. I wasn't complaining, just trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong. I've noticed that my plants take way too long to veg. I think most of you all can grow the same size plant in 1/2 the time. I'm wondering if I have some bugs in my soil or pH issues slowing things down. thanks again everyone
If you’re in soil and comparing your growth rate to others that are in hydro, don’t!

I’m in soil, and sometimes I’ll see someone in hydro post “this plant is two weeks old” and it’s way bigger than mine at a month, I’m all like WTF?

I will try hydro one day, but soil frees up a lot of your time commitment.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
If you’re in soil and comparing your growth rate to others that are in hydro, don’t!

I’m in soil, and sometimes I’ll see someone in hydro post “this plant is two weeks old” and it’s way bigger than mine at a month, I’m all like WTF?

I will try hydro one day, but soil frees up a lot of your time commitment.
If you don’t water everytime until runoff, ( I’m water only no nutes so I don’t worry about salts, Been using same soil for 5-6 flower cycles now). But if you water with a small amount of water and more frequently soil plants can and will grow fast as well.