#Heisenbeans Genetics

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After vaping the Space Gorilla hash that strain checks the boxes for the flavors of Alien OG and the floral exotic taste of GG4. Vaping it really brings out the aromas and flavors better than the water bong (although that is very tasty too)
Hash that tastes of floral pine and earth. I think i will run Space Gorilla again to make hash with it.
And the strongest concentrate I ever had to date. Truly outstanding!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Choparoo for the Dubstep mom. Plant ended up @ 30", every branch with nice buds. I trained/never cut the main cola., and that one is a beer can. This was great plant to grow, plus/minus 92 days total. There's fan leaves with major frost. The daughters will be done in 2 weeks,
Trichromes are mostly cloudy, with a spattering of amber and also a spattering of clear.
I'm thrilled with the height, just put tres mas in the cloner, there's 2 in the mom tent now, and 6 daughters flowering. I had to take a shoe off to do the math, but that's 12 super stoney plants from 1 seed. and we ain't done...think I'm going to keep this one around for a bit if the smoke checks out.
Thanks to Heisen for the good genetics! dubbydoneday62.JPG

dubbydonec.JPG

dubbydonea.JPG

Not to shabby a yield from a 30" plant!

dubbydoneb.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Choparoo for the Dubstep mom. Plant ended up @ 30", every branch with nice buds. I trained/never cut the main cola., and that one is a beer can. This was great plant to grow, plus/minus 92 days total. There's fan leaves with major frost. The daughters will be done in 2 weeks,
Trichromes are mostly cloudy, with a spattering of amber and also a spattering of clear.
I'm thrilled with the height, just put tres mas in the cloner, there's 2 in the mom tent now, and 6 daughters flowering. I had to take a shoe off to do the math, but that's 12 super stoney plants from 1 seed. and we ain't done...think I'm going to keep this one around for a bit if the smoke checks out.
Thanks to Heisen for the good genetics! View attachment 25329

View attachment 25330

View attachment 25331

View attachment 25332
Those are really nice looking mugs man. They look dense! Can’t wait to flower 🌸 mine out.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I

I heard from others that triangle kush hard to reverse. I totally agree tk s1 would be awesome
Not sure about the tk cut but my tk leaning pheno of lvtk was easy to reverse and gives up very potent pollen. But the original to cut is also 20 plus years old by now so that maybe a factor?

That tk does work in the offspring side of things though, really nice things have come from her.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
TOPANGA WEDDING
CAKE
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 in the vault

28$ odd each pack on reverse auction gladly recived today on time . No tracking no issues fast delivery.
would like to say thank you to HEISENBEANS GENETICS for putting in the work to make these available DOING his magic 😎
would like to also thank GU~ for makein these easily available trough
Greenpoint seeds

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
TOPANGA WEDDING
CAKE
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 in the vault

28$ odd each pack on reverse auction gladly recived today on time . No tracking no issues fast delivery.
would like to say thank you to HEISENBEANS GENETICS for putting in the work to make these available DOING his magic 😎
would like to also thank GU~ for makein these easily available trough
Greenpoint seeds
That topanga wedding is gonna be dropping some bombs. That topanga is the strongest shit I've been around. Will get you high from the second hand smoke.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
TOPANGA WEDDING
CAKE
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 in the vault

28$ on reverse auction each pack crazy gladly recived today. No tracking no issues fast delivery recived on time.
WOULD like to thank GU~ GREENPOINT SEEDS For makein these easily available trough greenpointseeds
and would like to thank Heisen Heisenbeans for doing his magic to make these genetics available.😎View attachment 25338

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Thanks to Heisen for the good genetics! View attachment 25329

View attachment 25330

View attachment 25331

View attachment 25332
Great job with Adub🏆

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
DING! HYDROGUARD!! 1010190440~2.jpg
Veg site. Week 6 almost ready for the big show.a dub cut and wed dub are flowering under 9 hours dark . 8pm to 5am no light leaks. Its Cool imo. Just the wrong amount of n for early flower and it,shows.

1010190441.jpg
Will update with defol pics
1011191844a.jpg
Week 6 flower A dubs and MAC x AAW
We May have a momma here1011191844.jpg1011191843.jpg
Getting the full GH lineup. Koolbloom for the last week, and a lil hydroguard in the rez dont hurt. Shit it only lasts 6 months. Better to use it

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I’m surprised there’s not much of a stretch on her. What light are you running?
On that run they were under a 600 & 400 HPS.(13 sq ft tent) The mom's main cola was restrained until the other bud sites came up and then was untied. I was looking for 10 bud sites and ended up with 16. Dividing up the food between those 16 stunted her vertical growth. Now her daughters on the other hand were given 2 weeks veg time, they went into flower at less than 12" and went to 32". They are pretty much bean poles, but they are packin.... :)

Checked my notes and mom got flipped at 12" tall. Kids were smaller

Last edited: