#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Window sunlight too intense humidity wicking dome warped from heat dry out of seedlings occurred. Slap spare dome on but others almost all have fallen and now the nail in the coffin ⚰ the molding begins upon the seedlings that are decomposing.
Scrapped all 15 feminine HB 1st sprouting attempt totally my fault excessive aggressive push on seedlings 💥 soon I will start 10 or 11 HB strains again for my mother hunt.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's bad ass. The alien and gmo seeds are easy to tell. Those look like sundae driver seeds.

On another note I'm doing a rdwc experiment un breeder related and have these. Blue dream, gg4, gelato 33, triangle kush, bio diesel, Sunset sherbert.
I wanna seed them up so bad but cant decide what to reverse to hit em with. I suggested the male but gu said naw. Maybe I'll reverse the blue dream and make some seeds to give away for potm contest

20191008_223131.jpg

That's bad ass. The alien and gmo seeds are easy to tell. Those look like sundae driver seeds.

On another note I'm doing a rdwc experiment un breeder related and have these. Blue dream, gg4, gelato 33, triangle kush, bio diesel, Sunset sherbert.
I wanna seed them up so bad but cant decide what to reverse to hit em with. I suggested the male but gu said naw. Maybe I'll reverse the blue dream and make some seeds to give away for potm contest

View attachment 25077
Blue Dream would be the big seller probably...

I’d like to see a gelato x triangle and gelato x sunset sherbet. Would make delicious terps.

You already know Id cop a reversed TK

View attachment 25077

GCG

Dinosaur

View attachment 25077
I would dig the blue dream, that'd be awesome.