#Heisenbeans Genetics

Glossybudz

Super Active Member

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Cake...stretchy like crazy but its close to the end now. It will just clear the lights and I know I have to put them in about 6 to 8 inches to keep them under lighting.

The yield per plant is close to what i did with 3 more weeks of veg so I think its working out fine.

I murdered a few of these so I am happy to see one get to where I am going to actually smoke it at some point !
DSCF2049.JPG

With regard to good yielders. For the shape and ease of trim and yield, So far Walter White now known as Wedding Night (wedding cake X wedding pie) is a stellar performer. Tastes like vanilla cake with a pine hint and something else. All very flavorful but not overbearing. Very flavorful insanely strong and awesome ganja.

Currently it is my favorite HeisenStrain!

They take up no space and produce fat heavy easy to trim ball colas. Strong as a train make you dumb as a post. Its great.

And they stretch the least of the heisenbeans I have grown. Really easy for my garden.
DSCF2045.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yes, I do believe there are some "pros" looking in on us and keeping us "humble" lol
There are some super cool ass people here that dont post much. I met dude back at rollitup and honestly hes like a brother to me.

The only thing that bothers me is how so many haters fell off the map. It's like people are quick to talk so much shit but cant man up and admit when they was wrong or jumped on my ass for no reason. I'm always quick to admit when I fuck up or ju.p to conclusion instead of continuing to justify a mistake. That's a trait that separates people that I want to associate with and ones I avoid.
Some people just hate on shit because or they dont agree or understand it.
Everything will continue to improve and I'm not going anywhere

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
There are some super cool ass people here that dont post much. I met dude back at rollitup and honestly hes like a brother to me.

The only thing that bothers me is how so many haters fell off the map. It's like people are quick to talk so much shit but cant man up and admit when they was wrong or jumped on my ass for no reason. I'm always quick to admit when I fuck up or ju.p to conclusion instead of continuing to justify a mistake. That's a trait that separates people that I want to associate with and ones I avoid.
Thats why the core group of us is only getting bigger everyday.
I openly invite cool peeps from riu, the farm, led gardener, anywhere.
Some stay. Some go. Paradise isnt for everyone if your not into the chill vibe here and u just wanna troll and pick out peoples mistakes. Or just to talk shit.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

I'm sure the haters are still around. Some just stand behind whoever is winning at that time. lol
You always been straight up with me, I respect that. Gu has been good to me also.
I joke a lot with everyone, but you guys stick out among the rest.
Now if any of you "pros" lurking in the shadows want to be added to my "seed will"? lol