#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Some of my strongest crosses never went out to people here so we may not ever get to see some of those crosses I made. Me n Gu mutually decided on a pollen donor based off all reports and what in seeing for the next drop to use on my strains along with some of his that I recieved. That drop.will be closer to mid November so you'll will have to wait on word for that. I can assure you those crosses are gonna be truly special and turning up the heat. Stay tuned as I'm working for everyone all at once and strive to make things even better
Sounds like your doing this the right way.
You have come a long way in what you have let the public see of ya. This new disposition you have leads us to believe you have started anew, as first a true chucker. To having a presence in a fairly legitmate seed co.
Not trying to boost the ego too much but ya did it right bro. Cant wait to see the new shit!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Some of my strongest crosses never went out to people here so we may not ever get to see some of those crosses I made. Me n Gu mutually decided on a pollen donor based off all reports and what in seeing for the next drop to use on my strains along with some of his that I recieved. That drop.will be closer to mid November so you'll will have to wait on word for that. I can assure you those crosses are gonna be truly special and turning up the heat. Stay tuned as I'm working for everyone all at once and strive to make things even better

What we're some of your strongest crosses? I remember you saying you were gonna have a new drop in June that didn't take place. Was those the crosses you are referring too?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a pack of adub....and room. Why do i have room...
How tall does the Adub stretch? I have to see how that goes. I bet she is a devestator too.

Later today I am making purple punch caramels. Each will have 100mg of purple punch THC (roughly based on a 25% thc assumption and...its there or better). So its a great 1 or 2 hours before bed caramel. I will put 1 oz of purple punch and a half of auto amnesia for the CBD into the batch.
I just need an idea what to do for space (and adub height) . I just cleared out a bubble bucket and waterfarm. Empty equipment is wasteful....

And it gets worse...there are only 2 plants in my flood and drain....what is going on...Harvest is whats going on. Time to restock the November and December flavors !

And the yields are great. Purple punch is coming in at about 6oz and the GG4 will be the same. 4 oz for walter white in a smaller footprint. Dubstep and another Walter white later this month too I expect 3 oz each from them.

Really great yields considering I didnt really mess with them or make 50 colas etc.

Last edited:

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
How tall does the Adub stretch? I have to see how that goes. I bet she is a devestator too.

Later today I am making purple punch caramels. Each will have 100mg of purple punch THC (roughly based on a 25% thc assumption and...its there or better). So its a great 1 or 2 hours before bed caramel. I will put 1 oz of purple punch and a half of auto amnesia for the CBD into the batch.
I just need an idea what to do for space (and adub height) . I just cleared out a bubble bucket and waterfarm. Empty equipment is wasteful....

And it gets worse...there are only 2 plants in my flood and drain....what is going on...Harvest is whats going on. Time to restock the November and December flavors !

And the yields are great. Purple punch is coming in at about 6oz and the GG4 will be the same. 4 oz for walter white in a smaller footprint. Dubstep and another Walter white later this month too I expect 3 oz each from them.

Really great yields considering I didnt really mess with them or make 50 colas etc.
[/QUOTE
ANY PICTURES OF THE
PURPLE PUNCH S1

Glossybudz

Super Active Member

Any pictures of the PURPLE PUNCH S1

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

ADub stretches a good bit. I need to measure but I flatten my canopy out when moved into flower room. And she got a good 3-4' past the net.

Attachments