#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
The GG4 presses a great yield of rosin. Turns out it wasn't my press or methods I just needed greasier buds.

Wow. I put in a 8 gram bud and got just over 1 gram of rosin. Golden green colored and tastes even better!

And the buds are strong....the rosin is perfection in flavor and strength.

GG4, Walter White and Dubstep were selected by Heisen for me. I picked Purple Punch and didnt know stardawg from adub so I said hey man please select what you think is good and would work for this 5 foot 6 clearance thing.

GREAT selections. They are all amazing and grow well and they will press 15 to 20% yields for me and I am just getting going at it.
That's really not that good way less then 20% maybe 2 g per 8 at .25 is worth ranting but that's below avg keep working bro

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That's really not that good way less then 20% maybe 2 g per 8 at .25 is worth ranting but that's below avg keep working bro
I will...it is the best I have achieved to date but I have not had a stash of enough size to get the hang of it. I have had that press for over a year.
Once I create the right puck press it will really squeeze out of there. Walter will be crazy!.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Take it to the sinkkkkkk!!!!
I'm behind ya g!
I still make mine using my wife's hair straightener with her sitting on it. Because shes larger than me of course! I loveeeee the fatties!
But I get my cans of butane for 3$ each and make bho because I am still just a twinkle in the eye of some of these talented growers.
But I have no shame. Shit I wish I even knew how to grow an 8g bud!! Hahahah

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Heisenbeans, sir i would just kike to say thank you for all your contributions to the community everywhere youve been, im a 100% self taught grower learned most all of it on the forums and you were a huge part of getting me to where i am today, again thanks a ton and now im here getting to post grow pics on a site with the likes of all you fine gentlemen, sorry to say but im like a giddy little school kid meeting his heros lol definitely be ordering some beans shortly, youve got a supporter for life here. 👏👏👏