#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Walter White aka Wedding Night...the barely touched walter yielded 118 grams of smokeable buds. Just over 4 oz (exluding my samplers and such from the growing plant) There may be aother 5 grams burped off as they cure but its there. If they all make 3 to 4 oz with almost no veg...why do i veg plants...?
What was really nice about the shape was it took up very little area to produce the weight. This would be a solid tent producer for weight and great bud.
Flavor profile on this one is...amazingly different than my other 2. Solid Pine and Vanilla cake flavor. The cake flavor came on late in the ripening. The earlier buds (3 and 2 weeks ago) tasted like pine cones. Once those terps developed it was really fanastic.
Strong, frosty, delicious. Even though this would squeeze A LOT of rosin I might keep it in flowers.
I love that pine flavor, and with vanilla hints it is quite something else.

I think this is one I will always have in my garden. It is budular perfection.

DSCF2032.JPG
Bud tray on the keyboard really made that a long blank space...maybe it was the walter white wedding night.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Punch...smoke report. I have some branches dry enough to easily smoke now.
The flavor is grape koolaid powder. It is tart but not too sour. A really nice fruity taste with wicked strength behind it. This one kept me locked to the couch. HARD. Not a great smoke to get shit done but great to unwind or use for pain relief or just sit there as a human fly catcher with your mouth hanging open.
Allegedly...

3 for 3 strains are stellar in flavor and strength. And wonderful variety in flavor. I will have to smoke many bowls to pick a favorite but why restrict ourselves!

BEAUTY strain. It grew kind of weird but I left it grow wild without training. Next time I will train this to grow colas and no larf. I think the Purple Punch may require it more than the other 2 i have grown (GG4 and WW).
DSCF1950 (1).JPG

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
no I don't maybe in context it didn't sound too great but all I did was Pat on the back and say keep at it. When I make a negative, you will know it's negative I don't throw trash at people very rarely ever. I I'm not here to fight and nor will I. The poster understood and that's What mattered
Ok but it sure sounded and was worded like u was bustin balls, free world , GWheels a big boy

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Chop Chop for Bridezilla today at a couple days over 2 months. Very sturdy self supporting large plant. Fed every other day, pinched once and left alone she is all one could ask for. She seemed to stretch alot at first but she filled in tight from top to bottom of each tight knotted cola.

Bridezilla
bridezilla1.jpg

bridezilla2.jpg

bridezilla.jpg
mids
bridezilla mids.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter