#Heisenbeans Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I can still talk shit right? It's in my nature, sorry.
Oh yeah, mofos sometimes need to be called out on their bullshit. I used to be quick to call folks out on bs but now Im trying hard to bite my tongue. I just don't want to deal with crybabies and have them spend time thinking about me and what Im doing.

People like chunky who follow H and gu around talking shit. Calling out glitches in websites? What the fuck is the point? Nowadays too many folks with too much time and too much negative energy.

Best to avoid those folks at all costs. But damn its fun sometimes giving it to shitty folks.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Oh yeah, mofos sometimes need to be called out on their bullshit. I used to be quick to call folks out on bs but now Im trying hard to bite my tongue. I just don't want to deal with crybabies and have them spend time thinking about me and what Im doing.

People like chunky who follow H and gu around talking shit. Calling out glitches in websites? What the fuck is the point? Nowadays too many folks with too much time and too much negative energy.

Best to avoid those folks at all costs. But damn its fun sometimes giving it to shitty folks.
I am pretty sure some of those tards could be cured if they actually got laid and were relieved of thier STS , ( Sperm Retention Syndrome)

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member

Too true. I usually am good. But chunky gets under my fucking skin in a real way. I only go to rollitup to post heisen fire 95 percent of the time.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well its harvest day for purple punch X BBC, buds don't show well in picts but are berry purple and she smells like true PP with somewhat of a fruity almost like rotten bananas background smell. Large plant that needed yo yo's for the bigger branches but a no problem plant. About 8 days of flushing and she bled from green to purple to yellow fast. 65 days today since the flip.

BBC X PP.jpg

BBC X PP2.jpg

BBC X PP3.jpg

BBC X PP 1.jpg

Last edited:

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Well today is purple punch X BBC, buds don't show well in picts but are berry purple and she smells like true PP with somewhat of a fruity almost like rotten bananas background smell. Large plant that needed yo yo's for the bigger branches but a no problem plant. About 8 days of flushing and she bled from green to purple to yellow fast. 65 days today since the flip.

View attachment 17447

View attachment 17448

View attachment 17449

View attachment 17450
Awesome job man. Keep us posted on finished product. 🔥🔥🔥

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Too true. I usually am good. But chunky gets under my fucking skin in a real way. I only go to rollitup to post heisen fire 95 percent of the time.
Pretty fucking sure I am banned there lol although I am not sure because for the same reason I have no desire to sleep with a fat Yeti I have no desire to spend time there, I am happy here and U fucks put up with Me

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Well today is purple punch X BBC, buds don't show well in picts but are berry purple and she smells like true PP with somewhat of a fruity almost like rotten bananas background smell. Large plant that needed yo yo's for the bigger branches but a no problem plant. About 8 days of flushing and she bled from green to purple to yellow fast. 65 days today since the flip.

View attachment 17447

View attachment 17448

View attachment 17449

View attachment 17450
I got this and BBC s1's my first heisen drop.
I will see if the old man will let me take a few pics of what these do outside. He jas led me to believe the genetics do well outside.
Its in a strategic location that is best left unvisited as much as possible.
Damn groundhogs got my babies.
Man I love indoor and controlling my environment.
Like g said. Its all the same genetics but here we are seeing who gets the most out of it. @lakegrow is obviously killing it!
Man the HBG coming in strong this month!
My adubs are getting a full veg and prime seasoning on her roots she will be ready for her trip to the flower tent like a virgin to prom night!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I will see if the old man will let me take a few pics of what these do outside. He jas led me to believe the genetics do well outside.
Like g said. Its all the same genetics but here we are seeing who gets the most out of it. @lakegrow is obviously killing it!
My adubs are getting a full veg and prime seasoning on her roots she will be ready for her trip to the flower tent like a virgin to prom night!
Lake grow is doin work Man, I hope u get an ADub like I found, I want like more ADub S1s

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Some of my strongest crosses never went out to people here so we may not ever get to see some of those crosses I made. Me n Gu mutually decided on a pollen donor based off all reports and what in seeing for the next drop to use on my strains along with some of his that I recieved. That drop.will be closer to mid November so you'll will have to wait on word for that. I can assure you those crosses are gonna be truly special and turning up the heat. Stay tuned as I'm working for everyone all at once and strive to make things even better

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I don’t know...seeing all this fire is making me regret ditching the HPS.

Although I was quite happy with the LED and I was still able to get big colas.
i never grown with anything but leds, these are all under 600 watt 3500k cobs in 4X4 tents. I supplement with very strong 4 foot UV florescent (not reptile tubes) for 2.5 hours a day but nothing else. Just have to defol to let the light in.