#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Walter white CHOP!. This one was ready this morning...or I am ready. Both of us are ready.
Beauty buds, easy to trim. This plant i didnt really manipulate except to top it 2 times early on. I had trouble getting it to get growing at first because of the cold floor (all matters resolved).
But wow is this a beauty plant. Nicest plant to trim I have ever had. 6 fat colas, 20 to 30 golf ball to fat colas and a few popcorn nugs that are dense and firm.
Over the next couple of weeks I will finish harvesting the GG4, harvest the purple punch (7 days or less), a dubstep and another walter white.
I have enough now i can start pressing some rosin and see how that tastes...I bet its GREAT.DSCF1996.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a couple of HB's specials.

The bridezilla will come down Wed or at least the plan, was going to take today but decided on a couple of more days. There are about 8 main stalks and all have stacked tight for between 16 and 20 inches they look like baby arms.

The purple punch X BBC will come off on Friday if all works well. This one bleached out a bit more but the lavender to blueberry colored buds are just gorgeous tight knots.
Could not ask for much more from either of these, they were put in a corner and fed every 2 days and zero problems and both look to be easy trimmers.

Bridezilla
bridezilla.jpg

bridezilla2.jpg

PP X BBC

BBC X PP 1.jpg

BBC X PP.jpg

Sorry guys not good at describing nose on these

View attachment 16757Gg4s1 - I’m not certain what day the glue is on, maybe 30 something.View attachment 16758wedding cake s1 are on day 45ishView attachment 16759 wedding cake s1 /\\/View attachment 16760View attachment 16761gg4s1View attachment 16762cakeView attachment 16763View attachment 16764View attachment 167651/2 room shot🔥
I’ll come back in 3 weeks & see what we got.
Gonna be some winners for sure
Your GG4 looks real fire Bro! Frost Rails on Fans ! Loving that crystal shine! Going to start my GG4 S1 run very soon. You mind sharing what nutes and strength you used for Veg and Flower?

Thanks man

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Your GG4 looks real fire Bro! Frost Rails on Fans ! Loving that crystal shine! Going to start my GG4 S1 run very soon. You mind sharing what nutes and strength you used for Veg and Flower?

Thanks man
thanks.
i use ffof & lots of perlite
i add some garden tone lime
that last a few weeks then i start on pure blend pro 'bout 4 or 500 ppm to start & i work up to 700 somtimes as much as 800.
i use 1ml of cal mag every time & i switch to the bloom bottle about 4 wks in.
i haul water in from a big outdoor fish pond & water with that, i feed every time to lots of run-off.
i don't ph anymore but mine runs 6.4 with nutes going in, i don't even check my ppm hardly i just know 10ml to maintain in veg & 15ml in bloom.
i taper em down the last couple weeks to just water.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The GG4 presses a great yield of rosin. Turns out it wasn't my press or methods I just needed greasier buds.

Wow. I put in a 8 gram bud and got just over 1 gram of rosin. Golden green colored and tastes even better!

And the buds are strong....the rosin is perfection in flavor and strength.

GG4, Walter White and Dubstep were selected by Heisen for me. I picked Purple Punch and didnt know stardawg from adub so I said hey man please select what you think is good and would work for this 5 foot 6 clearance thing.

GREAT selections. They are all amazing and grow well and they will press 15 to 20% yields for me and I am just getting going at it.

Last edited:
thanks.
i use ffof & lots of perlite
i add some garden tone lime
that last a few weeks then i start on pure blend pro 'bout 4 or 500 ppm to start & i work up to 700 somtimes as much as 800.
i use 1ml of cal mag every time & i switch to the bloom bottle about 4 wks in.
i haul water in from a big outdoor fish pond & water with that, i feed every time to lots of run-off.
i don't ph anymore but mine runs 6.4 with nutes going in, i don't even check my ppm hardly i just know 10ml to maintain in veg & 15ml in bloom.
i taper em down the last couple weeks to just water.
Thanks bro appreciate the input. Gives me a good idea on where i need to be.

Thanks a lot and keep em going!

The GG4 presses a great yield of rosin. Turns out it wasn't my press or methods I just needed greasier buds.

Wow. I put in a 8 gram bud and got just over 1 gram of rosin. Golden green colored and tastes even better!

And the buds are strong....the rosin is perfection in flavor and strength.

GG4, Walter White and Dubstep were selected by Heisen for me. I picked Purple Punch and didnt know stardawg from adub so I said hey man please select what you think is good and would work for this 5 foot 6 clearance thing.

GREAT selections. They are all amazing and grow well and they will press 15 to 20% yields for me and I am just getting going at it.
Good stuff! see where mine get to in the rosin department. I haven't even started yet, suppliers are really fucking me around with my equipment. Delays and delays!

Oh well when i get going hope to share how i get on here sooner or later

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I can honestly say this is the first time I get why you get a bigger rosin press. My 3 x 5 dulytech is great I just mean i can see actually squeezing an oz of rosin in that 1 oz jar i laugh at every couple of days.
But now....Hiesenbeans shows the possibilities....Oh I am getting ozs of rosin..Sure thing now.

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
2.2 ounces from the short Bridezilla pheno. smell is pure fuel, just what i like. nice thick coated buds. took a clone in flower and clone is now reverting. 8/10 for potency 2 day cure.

20190729_115714.jpg20190729_130755.jpg

BBC S1 mutant surviver yielded just over 2 ounces. smells of key lime pie. tastes sweet and 8/10 again for potency with 2 day cure. will be running sog next round.

20190729_123732.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My smoke report...I am baked...GG4 rosin is the champ an i tap out. WOW the yield and the flavor and intesnity. It was very nice in my train wreck doob. Tasty and wow am I baked.
I think I must watch stepbrothers later followed by taledega and roll a couple more rosin oilers. I like it A LOT !!!
My wife will then kiss me and say OMG I love that smell of weed and oil on your breath and drag me to the bedroom. CAVEMAN!
So thanks Heisen!
I had real deep thoughts too and then i had another hit and cleaned the pool and went swiming. I couldnt remember the deep thoughts if i tried. Its nice having a not sativa!

Ugh ended up having to let a friend watch the garden for a couple of days. Get back home to find my frost queen GG4 #1 was overwatered like fuck and had one of my lights fall down on it. So it had to get the chop a couple weeks early. I'm so pissed, that was the easily the best plant to ever be in my garden and I wasnt able to take her all the way.

Thankfully I have another GG4 and Adub in the tent that are fine. Both will be getting the chop in a week or two.