#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is some tents that I also plumbed into my RDWC. I have 25 buckets so far that I flower in each tent has 2. My main flower room has 15
I have 18 buckets in veg in one area and another 4 in veg in another 4x4 tent.

Here is some my tents plumed for rdwc that is flowering. These are the exact same plants that got damaged pretty bad. Some of them died and I replaced. They were damaged because of the root structure being so big it fills up the whole bucket and cuts down on flow of water. It has happened several times since last June. I have to rip bottom of roots off the plant. These are not runners going into the 2" pipe but the whole bucket being packed with roots. I really need 13 gal buckets and 3" pipe.

This is coming out of veg. Completely fills a.5 gal bucket
IMG_20190720_084543.jpg
Well to be honest I need a warehouse. Lol I need 5x more than what I'm growing now. Well anyways water flow is limited to main Rez tank. It gets low so my top off tank then starts to fill it back up. This in turn causes excess water in all the buckets and drowns the roots. The plant can survive doing this for a small amount of time but not any extended period of time.

This is one of my tents that has chem 4 in it. The results of too much water drowning the roots. All my tents and most of my plants in my big room all looked like this. Big time set back.

IMG_20190630_090917.jpg

As you can see pure devastation. All my tents looked like this. So I decided to save what I could if I can since I didn't have enough plants in veg to replace everything. So I then put them all on 24 hr of light and see what happens. Well some start to regrow leaves and the plants then decided on it's on which branches it's going to weed out.

Some plants come back quicker than others while some died and was discarted.

IMG_20190707_094045.jpgIMG_20190707_094023.jpg

After revegging and then prunning off the dead branches I reflowered. This is what it looks like now 6-7 weeks later.
First pic with light burn is Larry lemon OG . Second pic is chem 4 that's the totally wilted pic you see up top
Third pic trainwreck looked just as bad maybe even worse.
Fourth pic is black dog.

IMG_20190802_152557.jpgIMG_20190802_152514.jpgIMG_20190802_152455.jpgIMG_20190802_152538.jpg

Here is the Larry revegging out.

IMG_20190630_090822.jpg

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I got those exact same hot shot no pest strips hanging up everywhere. You think they work? I've had em for around a year now. Sure didn't keep out thrips. Lol
I always keep them up when I get new cuts. I start em in the cloner and than keep em around till I know there good. I've had thrips before but Monterey took them out pretty fast and the pest strips killed all the fliers. Thank god I've Never had to deal with any other kind of bugs. Everything is good on this run and I dont see any sign of bullshit on any of them.
I think being aware of signs and really pay attention goes a long ways.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I always keep them up when I get new cuts. I start em in the cloner and than keep em around till I know there good. I've had thrips before but Monterey took them out pretty fast and the pest strips killed all the fliers. Thank god I've Never had to deal with any other kind of bugs. Everything is good on this run and I dont see any sign of bullshit on any of them.

What cuts are those??? :p

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I was recommended a spray that was absolutely killer on those thrips I tried safer soap brand and many others to no avail. In the infirmary forum I was recommended Spinosad by Montgomery.
Tried that. Used it one time and it killed off those bastards .

Since I stopped growing in doors with dirt my bug problems practically went away. No more, gnats, spider mites, root aphids etc.

In my green house I get ants and termites just like growing outdoors of course.

If anybody here has a problem with thrips use this. Works amazing.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was recommended a spray that was absolutely killer on those thrips I tried safer soap brand and many others to no avail. In the infirmary forum I was recommended Spinosad by Montgomery.
Tried that. Used it one time and it killed off those bastards .

Since I stopped growing in doors with dirt my bug problems practically went away. No more, gnats, spider mites, root aphids etc.

In my green house I get ants and termites just like growing outdoors of course.

If anybody here has a problem with thrips use this. Works amazing.

Yeah that stuff works good. I also hit em with azamax as soon as I put them out on the table and they was rooted just in case. So yeah I nuked em pretty good. They got eagle 20 the week after but usually PM dont survive in a cloner so no issue really there. I think people have issues with PM when they get a rooted clone with live spores that get to the more favorable environment of a flower room or they bring it in from other people's grows.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Here is some tents that I also plumbed into my RDWC. I have 25 buckets so far that I flower in each tent has 2. My main flower room has 15
I have 18 buckets in veg in one area and another 4 in veg in another 4x4 tent.

Here is some my tents plumed for rdwc that is flowering. These are the exact same plants that got damaged pretty bad. Some of them died and I replaced. They were damaged because of the root structure being so big it fills up the whole bucket and cuts down on flow of water. It has happened several times since last June. I have to rip bottom of roots off the plant. These are not runners going into the 2" pipe but the whole bucket being packed with roots. I really need 13 gal buckets and 3" pipe.

This is coming out of veg. Completely fills a.5 gal bucket
View attachment 16661
Well to be honest I need a warehouse. Lol I need 5x more than what I'm growing now. Well anyways water flow is limited to main Rez tank. It gets low so my top off tank then starts to fill it back up. This in turn causes excess water in all the buckets and drowns the roots. The plant can survive doing this for a small amount of time but not any extended period of time.

This is one of my tents that has chem 4 in it. The results of too much water drowning the roots. All my tents and most of my plants in my big room all looked like this. Big time set back.

View attachment 16662

As you can see pure devastation. All my tents looked like this. So I decided to save what I could if I can since I didn't have enough plants in veg to replace everything. So I then put them all on 24 hr of light and see what happens. Well some start to regrow leaves and the plants then decided on it's on which branches it's going to weed out.

Some plants come back quicker than others while some died and was discarted.

View attachment 16663View attachment 16665

After revegging and then prunning off the dead branches I reflowered. This is what it looks like now 6-7 weeks later.
First pic with light burn is Larry lemon OG . Second pic is chem 4 that's the totally wilted pic you see up top
Third pic trainwreck looked just as bad maybe even worse.
Fourth pic is black dog.

View attachment 16670View attachment 16667View attachment 16668View attachment 16669

Here is the Larry revegging out.

View attachment 16671
Sweet recovery! Its amazing how quick things can turn around in hydro. Bridgelux strips? An I hear ye on the spinosad, I seen shit on the leaves, look like paint overspray, i had always used safers soap but the spinosad knocked em right out. Aphids are the worst, was for me anyway, finally tried Pyrethrin and that shit works for aphids. If anybody knows anything that works for termites , inground outdoor, please let me know. Again man sweet recovery! an Patience!

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah that stuff works good. I also hit em with azamax as soon as I put them out on the table and they was rooted just in case. So yeah I nuked em pretty good. They got eagle 20 the week after but usually PM dont survive in a cloner so no issue really there. I think people have issues with PM when they get a rooted clone with live spores that get to the more favorable environment of a flower room or they bring it in from other people's grows.
I don't think I've ever had powdery mildew before. I've had mold in bud because of how humid it is here. At night time humidity goes up to 95-98 during the summer. In the day it's upper 60s mostly.
So no way can I pull air from the outside at night while the lights are going for good exchange. My plants would mould from the inside out.
I could if I had buds not too dense but even growing outside I get mold a lot and have to harvest too early with just minor bud density.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Sweet recovery! Its amazing how quick things can turn around in hydro. Bridgelux strips? An I hear ye on the spinosad, I seen shit on the leaves, look like paint overspray, i had always used safers soap but the spinosad knocked em right out. Aphids are the worst, was for me anyway, finally tried Pyrethrin and that shit works for aphids. If anybody knows anything that works for termites , inground outdoor, please let me know. Again man sweet recovery! an Patience!

Thanks man. Need to let me know as well because I've battled termites in my plants for many many years. Some years worse than others. Won't know you got em till the leaves droop. By then it's too late.

And yes those are bridgelux

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
View attachment 16757Gg4s1 - I’m not certain what day the glue is on, maybe 30 something.View attachment 16758wedding cake s1 are on day 45ishView attachment 16759 wedding cake s1 /\\/View attachment 16760View attachment 16761gg4s1View attachment 16762cakeView attachment 16763View attachment 16764View attachment 167651/2 room shot🔥
I’ll come back in 3 weeks & see what we got.
Gonna be some winners for sure
I killing it Bro! But let Me be honest , Heisens gear is pretty fucking easy to throw dank with which is amazing for a guy who went public not even a Year ago, He was prepared and had the goods when He made His move. Mad respect.