#Heisenbeans Genetics

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Damn, so which drop should I wait on.Wanted a sherb cross and Some Topanga Canyon.But,Imma just chill....maybe grab something for my born day in 7 days.But wait....I haven't even soaked my first Heisenbeans yet.Woe is me....woe is me.
Looks like I'll be eating my words and looking up my old Greenpoint password,or having it reset.
Fuckboy ruined it for a lot of us with that PayPal fiasco.Well,even then Ol Heis was gonna eventually let GP handle the seed side of things as he has already done.
Stuck between a bean and it's thick shell.

Friends don't let friends post hungover.🤕

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Damn, so which drop should I wait on.Wanted a sherb cross and Some Topanga Canyon.But,Imma just chill....maybe grab something for my born day in 7 days.But wait....I haven't even soaked my first Heisenbeans yet.Woe is me....woe is me.
Looks like I'll be eating my words and looking up my old Greenpoint password,or having it reset.
Fuckboy ruined it for a lot of us with that PayPal fiasco.Well,even then Ol Heis was gonna eventually GP handle the seed side of things eventually as he has already done.
Stuck between a bean and it's thick shell.

Friends don't let friends post hungover.🤕
Trust me you guys will be better with Gu running shit. He keeps me on my toes. He is super strict about quality and shit and I have learned ALOT from him. These new seeds coming out will be better and the quality control me and him have gone over has been a learning experience for me. He has alot of experience in this as why I said the new drops will continue to get better. Dropping some lines and adding more as we can see what's working. Me bringing some ideas and methods to the table is gonna really ramp things up. Everything I'm seeing is good but it will continue to get better.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Trust me you guys will be better with Gu running shit. He keeps me on my toes. He is super strict about quality and shit and I have learned ALOT from him. These new seeds coming out will be better and the quality control me and him have gone over has been a learning experience for me. He has alot of experience in this as why I said the new drops will continue to get better. Dropping some lines and adding more as we can see what's working. Me bringing some ideas and methods to the table is gonna really ramp things up. Everything I'm seeing is good but it will continue to get better.
I believe you Duke.You've done everything you've said since Day 1. I know the GPS merge was a great move for you.I just have my own personal shit to get over....or not.I don't want my prejudice to hinder me from obtaining anymore of your genetics.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I like Stardawg but hope if You and or Gu feature a new Male it is a different stud . Hard hitting Indicas seem to be fading and I'm not sure why since they rock for pain relief , insomnia and appetite stimulation. JMHO
I think with legalization in Canada, people now know what the different highs are between the indicas and the Sativas.

It used to be you’d buy whatever “buddy” had, not knowing what the type was. Now that people know and have a choice and are more educated about the product, I think demand will shift supply away from the high THC, high yielding indicas (that growers preferred) to be more balanced between the two types.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
not for pain guys. Never will change, and I suspect thats why at least some of the folks watch those higher thc strains, low or no cbd, etc. Hard power potency to almost knockout will always win over pain patients as opposed to a daytime, energy, even happy buzz. Even a mix. Nobody happy if ya hurtin and if ya get goin good, heart pounding, pain throbbin, no good. jme talkin with folks. And to be honest, as some I argue with believe that it dont' take the pain away, it sure gets your mind off the pain, hence them super potent strains that you'll either sleep or eat and sleep on. If your mind is goin and you hurtin, vicious cycle. Kinda like its a head buzz, but damn your back and legs are hurtin, you need that body effect. jmho

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
not for pain guys. Never will change, and I suspect thats why at least some of the folks watch those higher thc strains, low or no cbd, etc. Hard power potency to almost knockout will always win over pain patients as opposed to a daytime, energy, even happy buzz. Even a mix. Nobody happy if ya hurtin and if ya get goin good, heart pounding, pain throbbin, no good. jme talkin with folks. And to be honest, as some I argue with believe that it dont' take the pain away, it sure gets your mind off the pain, hence them super potent strains that you'll either sleep or eat and sleep on. If your mind is goin and you hurtin, vicious cycle. Kinda like its a head buzz, but damn your back and legs are hurtin, you need that body effect. jmho
I agree that it doesn’t remove the pain, it just makes you stop thinking about it or you just don’t notice or forget about it. But I find that is true with both types.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I like Stardawg but hope if You and or Gu feature a new Male it is a different stud . Hard hitting Indicas seem to be fading and I'm not sure why since they rock for pain relief , insomnia and appetite stimulation. JMHO
Read my post. I'm crossing the Kate upton series Male to the 1rst gen Corey Cut. I'm gonna run 500 plants from that run and select 12 females and 20 males based on structure,smell, potency etc.
I'll flower the males out and pollinate 20 of the same females with each male. I'll take the seeds from those 20 females and sprout them and run em.
Whatever male brings the HEAT and I'm talking no bullshit blowing shit from the water heat I'm going to keep that male and incorporate it into future seed making. I think its gonna bring some serious shit to the table and I will document and video the entire process. Gu will have the last word of course but it's a step to something diffetent.

Our of the 12 females I will reverse each one and see what ones produces the pollen i need to make stable fems. She will be kept as a donor mom to BX to the Corey as well as to other crosses.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I think you're right. Even if the pain is not actually diminished, sleeping is a blessed vacation. So I'm curious, doc - what strain would you prescribe?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
you know my fave, amos. lol. ChemD or a strong OG, or crosses of the two. Not Chem4, maybe 91, not chemsis. Have had good luck with both skywalker og, king louie, larry tahoe sfv. Actually second best fave all time behind ChemD and with the og's is Fire Alien Urkel, maybe it was just the way it was grown, but damn near as strong as the ChemD I liked. But ive tried other og urkel crosses and not near the level of potency. That one was a doozy for me. Ive had some good hashplants and bubbas, and something called black afghani one time. But if I had to choose one or three, ChemD, FireAlienUrkel, then any of the ogs. Bud made a cross out in southern oregon, American Crippler, I must have argued for a half of a yr with the nocal boys, they say american crippler is blueberry trainwreck and no, its og x jolly rancher, which is huckleberry x big bud. That was some good meds also. All this jme and jmho

Boybelue

Super Active Member
you know my fave, amos. lol. ChemD or a strong OG, or crosses of the two. Not Chem4, maybe 91, not chemsis. Have had good luck with both skywalker og, king louie, larry tahoe sfv. Actually second best fave all time behind ChemD and with the og's is Fire Alien Urkel, maybe it was just the way it was grown, but damn near as strong as the ChemD I liked. But ive tried other og urkel crosses and not near the level of potency. That one was a doozy for me. Ive had some good hashplants and bubbas, and something called black afghani one time. But if I had to choose one or three, ChemD, FireAlienUrkel, then any of the ogs. Bud made a cross out in southern oregon, American Crippler, I must have argued for a half of a yr with the nocal boys, they say american crippler is blueberry trainwreck and no, its og x jolly rancher, which is huckleberry x big bud. That was some good meds also. All this jme and jmho
That black afgani, is it an old strain, dating back to the 80s?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I hate to say this as it come out of a club, but Im not sure, I see a couple diff folks having that name of strain, but it was the definition of couchlock indica with that coffee, slight choc, what I call katsu taste, but it was NOT katsu bubba, lol. Just a creamy sweet strong hard hitting afghani that could lay ya out.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Read my post. I'm crossing the Kate upton series Male to the 1rst gen Corey Cut. I'm gonna run 500 plants from that run and select 12 females and 20 males based on structure,smell, potency etc.
I'll flower the males out and pollinate 20 of the same females with each male. I'll take the seeds from those 20 females and sprout them and run em.
Whatever male brings the HEAT and I'm talking no bullshit blowing shit from the water heat I'm going to keep that male and incorporate it into future seed making. I think its gonna bring some serious shit to the table and I will document and video the entire process. Gu will have the last word of course but it's a step to something diffetent.

Our of the 12 females I will reverse each one and see what ones produces the pollen i need to make stable fems. She will be kept as a donor mom to BX to the Corey as well as to other crosses.
So Your Male will be Stardawg but a cross of the Corey and Upton cuts if You find what You are looking for. Will all offerings be Stardawg father or will there still be non Stardawg fem offerings, thats my question , I may not have understood or worded it correctly . Still might not understand lol , I do have My moments .

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Man I'd appreciate sativa leaning strains too. couchlock is cool but some "day" strain crosses would be much appreciated. As you know the last thing you want is a couchlocker when you have 16 hour shifts and you need to focus the fuck out of focusing and getting shit done. energizing basically :cool:. Oh also some regulars, would be bomb <3