#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Yeah little tiny green embryos. They will stay like that till they get pollinated. The more the bid swells the calyx just fills with resin so most dont notice em.
First time i seen those i was worried because i had a male drop some pollen and i thought i had seeded my whole crop. They look just like a miniature seed which is what they are i guess, but like you said its just the embryo. Usually go unnoticed.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
There was a guy on RIU with thread about these/those lil undeveloped whatchamacallits.His were located on those pre flower bracts"calyx" at the junction of the branch and stem. He seemed to attribute it with feminized seeds.
I've seen a few here and there in some feminized strains.I'm always crushing those or checking them to see if there's a bean in them when I'm chuckin'. I like to collect a handful of frosty ones,dry them out and put my rosin on em in a bowl or joint.

Last edited:

V3n0M

Super Active Member
Yes man its nuking futz
Grape pie, gelato 33, kush mints, triangle kush , tahoe OG, dosi do, and the blue dream I was after. Just to name a few

First order is to reverse every new cut and seperate the good pollen producers to figure out what we wanna make or add to the catalog.

Hopefully greenpoint can get credit card up and going eventually. All these new crosses will be up and coming. New drops coming in the next couple weeks will be over on greenpoint. You guys using the codes with auctions can get good genetics for a really good price. Actually better through greenpoint than what you was getting with me. Something to think about.
I just cant run a full time business and logistics trying to keep the garden in check.

Gelato + triangle = gushers.. no joke i had to go buy gushers to make sure I wasn't crazy

Please cross those 2

(y)(y)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
There was a guy on RIU with thread about these/those lil undeveloped whatchamacallits.His were located on those pre flower bracts"calyx" at the junction of the branch and stem. He seemed to attribute it with feminized seeds.
I've seen a few here and there in some feminized strains.I'm always crushing those or checking them to see if there's a bean in them when I'm chuckin'. I like to collect a handful of frosty ones,dry them out and put my rosin on em in a bowl or joint.
So u smoke pocket lint scraped bowl resin and seeds?

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I’m loving the way this Sundae Driver x Purple Punch is smelling. She smells like Blueberry Pop-Tarts to me and my son said she smells like Blueberry muffins. All I know is that she smells great View attachment 13822View attachment 13823
Looks beautiful, well done. Ive got two phenos going, a short bushy one and a tall single cola type, which would you say yours was

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m loving the way this Sundae Driver x Purple Punch is smelling. She smells like Blueberry Pop-Tarts to me and my son said she smells like Blueberry muffins. All I know is that she smells great View attachment 13822View attachment 13823
Nice did you pop a few? I have a few going, looks like a coupe fenos one has some red colour on the stem and has some rub smells going on the other is more green stemed an not much for rub.
I flipped my punch bug on the 4th.
579EF6A7-B417-4CA5-A883-014F25D8E41C.jpeg