#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes man its nuking futz
Grape pie, gelato 33, kush mints, triangle kush , tahoe OG, dosi do, and the blue dream I was after. Just to name a few

First order is to reverse every new cut and seperate the good pollen producers to figure out what we wanna make or add to the catalog.

Hopefully greenpoint can get credit card up and going eventually. All these new crosses will be up and coming. New drops coming in the next couple weeks will be over on greenpoint. You guys using the codes with auctions can get good genetics for a really good price. Actually better through greenpoint than what you was getting with me. Something to think about.
I just cant run a full time business and logistics trying to keep the garden in check.

You're going to need a warehouse to keep all these moms haha

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Any hints to some that might be coming?
Let's just say I acquired a certain male to use to cross to my Corey cut to pheno hunt a few hundred regs for some new females and males. I'll keep around 20 of the stinkiest ,loudest ,dankest males and pollinate 20 of the same strain female Collect those seeds and run them. Whichever pack brings the most heat will be my new male to use. Ill use that Male on other crosses and repeat the process to have at least 2 males in my stable that will put out dank shit over and over.
That's my first side project as soon as I get my new building set up.
The second is reversing a pile of new moms and finding the good donors to make new fem crosses. Out of the 500 plant pheno hunt of regs I'll be selecting a half dozen of those females made with the Corey to reverse and use the keeper to make a line of fems with that female. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I make the seeds and get ready for the big ass hunt. Exciting shit coming and things are only gonna get better.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Let's just say I acquired a certain male to use to cross to my Corey cut to pheno hunt a few hundred regs for some new females and males. I'll keep around 20 of the stinkiest ,loudest ,dankest males and pollinate 20 of the same strain female Collect those seeds and run them. Whichever pack brings the most heat will be my new male to use. Ill use that Male on other crosses and repeat the process to have at least 2 males in my stable that will put out dank shit over and over.
That's my first side project as soon as I get my new building set up.
The second is reversing a pile of new moms and finding the good donors to make new fem crosses. Out of the 500 plant pheno hunt of regs I'll be selecting a half dozen of those females made with the Corey to reverse and use the keeper to make a line of fems with that female. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I make the seeds and get ready for the big ass hunt. Exciting shit coming and things are only gonna get better.
Sounds like you will be busy. Great work!!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Sorry I thought u were messing around. My mistake.
Ive scraped and smoked resin many times. Luckily now I'm lucky to have a stable of genetics to choose from...
No problemo Terpy. By rosin I meant freshly pressed.When I don't want to use a dab rig or any other mechanical device to take a "dab", I'll use some flower or the icy pre flowers to hold up my rosin in my pipe so it melts evenly.