#Heisenbeans Genetics

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
As a matter of fact I just pollinated one I had put in flower a few weeks ago yesterday with topanga including a katsu bubba. I'll have to get rid of them seeds eventually.

I'm gonna be making a jet fuel purple punch cross here real soon though. I've been making seeds over here like a mad man non stop since June 1 so theres a bunch of shit coming out soon.
Mark me down for some please 🙂
It has to be one of the loudest girls I’ve run in a long time
If you had a bag in your pocket you could not walk around with out getting called out right away

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Decided to up-pot the bridezillas into 2gals today. Might as well give em some bigger shoes and a bit more veg time since it looks like I'm waiting to flower 'till I build another light. I think I waited too long to flower under the light I have...

Edit: I'll try to remember to get a pic later tonight.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Didn’t you mention that you were working on some kind of shoreline blueberry cut crosses? If not I must has miss understood you
Naw I was after blue dream but I got.it. shoreline is coming up in a greenpoint drop. Shoreline x east coast sour d I believe. I would not sleep on those. Both of those moms are in there own class. Here's a pic of my diesel cut in flower.

20190714_193236.jpg

Last edited:
Been awhile since I posted, been working 2 jobs so I barely have time to take care of the garden, much less post about it. Popped 2 GG4'S and 2 Adubs. 1 Adub was a mutant and ended up dying when I couldn't make it to the garden for a couple days.

Currently got the remaining 3 in flower at almost 5 weeks now. So far the one GG4 is the most vigorous plant I've grown yet, love the her structure and stem rub, very gassy with hint of chocolate/coffee in the background.

Forgive my shitty blurple, and not super impressive plants I'm a broke noob bastard haha. 20190714_204202.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Been awhile since I posted, been working 2 jobs so I barely have time to take care of the garden, much less post about it. Popped 2 GG4'S and 2 Adubs. 1 Adub was a mutant and ended up dying when I couldn't make it to the garden for a couple days.

Currently got the remaining 3 in flower at almost 5 weeks now. So far the one GG4 is the most vigorous plant I've grown yet, love the her structure and stem rub, very gassy with hint of chocolate/coffee in the background.

Forgive my shitty blurple, and not super impressive plants I'm a broke noob bastard haha. View attachment 14100
She’s looking good. 👍

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I chopped bridezilla right around 8 weeks. Sooner than I wanted but it was necessary. And i already got another, SMALLER cut of it in flower now that I am gonna let go longer... I may need to expand😂

This is probably my highest yielding single plant yet. I borrowed a buddies scales the other day and realized I am yielding way more than I thought. I always thought a jar was about an ounce, it's definitely more!

Getting a strong grapefruit and paint thinner smell now, but it's changing a lot, so I'll let ya know after curing. Sorry i'm not that great at taking pics.
20190713_210450.jpg20190715_041128.jpg20190715_041255.jpg20190715_040843.jpg20190713_210356.jpg20190715_041514.jpg

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Here's those pics I forgot last night. Got into the scissor hash after finishing up some trimming lol.

As you can see, the canopy is gonna end up too big for this light, but I'm gonna get some parts ordered tonight for another light and hopefully I get them by the weekend so I can flip next week.

IMG_20190715_112904.jpg

Bridezilla #1. This one is a couple inches taller, with less vigorous side branching
IMG_20190715_112944.jpg

Bridezilla #2. I think I like the structure on this one a bit more so far. A bit shorter than #1 with more vigorous side branching
IMG_20190715_112955.jpg

Top view of both
IMG_20190715_113007.jpg

GMO x adub
IMG_20190715_113011.jpg
IMG_20190715_113018.jpg

After I took these I pulled clones of everything, and topped the bridezillas. I'm gonna get everything all lollipoped later tonight, or tomorrow so I have less to do when it gets time to flip.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Here's those pics I forgot last night. Got into the scissor hash after finishing up some trimming lol.

As you can see, the canopy is gonna end up too big for this light, but I'm gonna get some parts ordered tonight for another light and hopefully I get them by the weekend so I can flip next week.

View attachment 14183

Bridezilla #1. This one is a couple inches taller, with less vigorous side branching
View attachment 14184

Bridezilla #2. I think I like the structure on this one a bit more so far. A bit shorter than #1 with more vigorous side branching
View attachment 14185

Top view of both
View attachment 14186

GMO x adub
View attachment 14187
View attachment 14188

After I took these I pulled clones of everything, and topped the bridezillas. I'm gonna get everything all lollipoped later tonight, or tomorrow so I have less to do when it gets time to flip.
are you sure there is not enough room. looks like you have plenty of head space? great job, by the way. looking good.